Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Large database

davak

Hello guys, I'm from Indonesia. I just want to ask a question. I downloaded a large data when my first time playing it, and then i can't play with large database, so i only can play with one league. It says "insufficient resources". Is there anyone can help me? Thanks before :D

1 hour ago, Godric said:

Because older android devices limit quite severely the amount of RAM any one app can use

with high end device you can run Max 4 Leagues. 

So the problem is from my RAM. That's too bad. Thanks for your help mate :) 

On 06/12/2015 at 04:07, davak said:

Hello guys, I'm from Indonesia. I just want to ask a question. I downloaded a large data when my first time playing it, and then i can't play with large database, so i only can play with one league. It says "insufficient resources". Is there anyone can help me? Thanks before :D

if u can tell me what device u are using i may be able to find out for u , as others said it will be down to the RAM size .. i have many devices(i know lol) new and old as i upgrade from time to time, my oldest is a Sony Xperia Pro mini which uses the SD size skin, this device has 512mb Ram and can only use 1 league, where are my next device is samsung s3mini which is 1gb ram can load 4 leagues. i hope this infomation helps.

On 12/17/2015 at 03:24, Kyle said:

if u can tell me what device u are using i may be able to find out for u , as others said it will be down to the RAM size .. i have many devices(i know lol) new and old as i upgrade from time to time, my oldest is a Sony Xperia Pro mini which uses the SD size skin, this device has 512mb Ram and can only use 1 league, where are my next device is samsung s3mini which is 1gb ram can load 4 leagues. i hope this infomation helps.

My device is xiaomi redmi 2. After i update the rom i can play with multiple league again. So the problem is from the rom hehe. Thanks for your help kyle?

Edited by davak