Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez & His Triple 1000 Goal Challenge!

Ashez

Ashez & His Triple 1000 Goal Challenge
Season 8

Transfers

Spoiler

In

WnQ7Nod.png

Not much was needed this season so i just added this center back to my squad. He actually really impressed so i would suggest picking him up if you get the chance and are playing in a weaker league. 

Out

rh6nH7Q.png

No one of note left the club this season as i just flogged some of the unhappy regens. 

Season Review

WqsrhbX.png

Smashed it :D 

A More Detailed Look

Spoiler

Champions League

SvUTFue.png

Evandro :D 

CWC

2sWPnOZ.png

Double trouble baby!

Recopa

VEFqyhG.png

Evandro is loving the big stage this season!

League

4yY3hs7.png

Somewhat close i guess....

SPSC
League

d7TSktm.png

Final

LTPWN0G.png

No one can stop us!

Team Information

Spoiler

Assists

5uz9GbK.png

AvR

YZCfETs.png

WPOTY

K2nHjeh.png

Manager Information

Spoiler

Xgikksj.png

That missing league title is starting to annoy me :@

Cabinet

tD0myNN.png

Brazil Watch
The World Cup

Spoiler

Ux5sSej.png

Yes! Sack him, sack him now!

Vl6oH9Y.png

Oh Fantastic! The wait continues!

The Main Event

Evandro

Stats

NebrBo2.png

Results

T021KVo.png

Evandro is back to his best :D 

Barbosa

Stats

gElxaMw.png

Results

DSfgSJW.png

Barbosa is equally as impressive! 

Jesus

Stats

5pLyDC1.png

Results

cBdupmJ.png

Oh no! A poor season for Jesus as he massively drops off and fails to hit 50! Not good enough at all!

Totals

Evandro
Played: 503
Scored: 493
Remaining: 507

Barbosa
Played: 478
Scored: 525
Remaining: 475

Jesus
Played: 460
Scored: 404
Remaining: 596

Barbosa has broken the midway point while Evandro is just behind, Jesus however is really starting to fall adrift! In more positive news the trio should complete the first milestone of the challenge next season as their Triple Threat total is currently 1422. 

As always thank you for following and please remember to leave a comment :D 

1 minute ago, citra sukma said:

All your attacker poacher...

Nope, i've only ever used that combo for my no defense formation/experiment. 

5 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Nope, i've only ever used that combo for my no defense formation/experiment. 

give me tips on how you made three attackers so much scoring

2 minutes ago, Risheek said:

It's quite simple. But I wouldn't want to give a secret away. But another way for me(i know the question isn't for me) it a three poacher tactic. Works fine. Check Zkleeds TT. How fast did he get it. Thanks to the 3 poacher  Tactic of course.

Give link... 

Can you stop spamming my thread please, if you want help go to the tactics forums, the link is like just above my update. 

42 minutes ago, Risheek said:

Great going. I think you'll get it should thy continue this in their senior years

Let's hope so! I'll be honest and say I had hoped to have scored more by now. 

1 hour ago, Jordan O said:

Looking good ash hope Jesus picks up and scores as easy as he walks on water hahha

Haha, his time to shine is on the waterlogged pitches haha. 

Good going there mate, Evandro and Gabigol have got this 100% I'd say, my only worry is Jesus being so far behind, needs to up his game for sure! It's still possible though so keep plugging away ??

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

Good going there mate, Evandro and Gabigol have got this 100% I'd say, my only worry is Jesus being so far behind, needs to up his game for sure! It's still possible though so keep plugging away ??

Thanks mate. 

This type of save is so hard to judge. Looking at it I am happy with how it's going yet there is so long left to go it's a constant worry. One continue click could ruin the challenge with a leg break or even the young player retirement/coach bug. It's apart of the buzz in fairness but when I'm pushing these lads to their limits the worry is real lol. One things for sure my next save will be less of a grind and involve less stress! 

I hated 2014 and 2015 but so far I'm in love with 2016. I've nothing hidden away and the two saves I'm playing I'm in love with, it's a joy to play and share both which is a feeling I haven't felt in a while, tbh I don't think I truely enjoyed any of my 2015 saves. Today I've played some of this and got super excited when I received the Pele/Rivaldo save from Prize that I had to play some of that as well, I hope this feeling lasts the year because I love it! 

2 minutes ago, Jordan O said:

Haha I have faith in him ;) hahaha

Well played :D 

Just caught up on this. I think we're up for another cliff hanger here haha. Typical Ashez careers :P

You can smash this. But I think it's time to put Jesus at the center.Barbosa and Evandro can hold onto their own 

Still going strong, Jesus is starting to slack slightly though :P Interesting that you bought St. Juste. In one of my saves he became the worlds 2nd best player in one season. I didn't really understand how but hey, obviously he's got potential - certainly made me test him in another save.

Edited by Condo
5 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

It sounds to me like your next save needs to just be pure fun lol no stress that way, good luck for the rest of both your careers!

Hopefully! We'll have to wait and see what I come up with :). Thanks mate :) 

5 hours ago, DSW said:

Just caught up on this. I think we're up for another cliff hanger here haha. Typical Ashez careers :P

You can smash this. But I think it's time to put Jesus at the center.Barbosa and Evandro can hold onto their own 

I wish I could say it won't be but I'm not far enough ahead to know! You've got to love the drama though :) 

Not just yet, it's an idea I am fighting with but my back up is to at least achieve one of them hitting the 1k and I don't want to screw that up just yet. In a few years if he's still a fair chunk behind changes will have to be made though. The decisions in this save are so big I keep putting them off lmao.

1 hour ago, Condo said:

Still going strong, Jesus is starting to slack slightly though :P Interesting that you bought St. Juste. In one of my saves he became the worlds 2nd best player in one season. I didn't really understand how but hey, obviously he's got potential - certainly made me test him in another save.

I only signed him as a back up but he soon became my main man at the back, a very surprising and impressive signing for sure. 

Thanks for the comments :D 

12 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Still think this career needs a touch of pele... :P

great going m8 keep up grinding trough the brazil seasons :D

I think you mean Rivaldo ;) 

You have to be mad to play in Brazil haha, I love how unique it is though. I'm also enjoying it as it could be my last save in this format with the Brazil system possibly changing IRL. 

Season 9

Now is the time for the wheels to fall off as injuries and unhappiness take over......Then again some more positive things also happen this season. 

Transfers

Spoiler

In

With Lima's age catching up with him i decided i needed to bring in a new creative player so i splashed the cash on Paredes, unfortunately this turned out to be an awful bit of business as you'll see later. Doria and Gomez were brought in as i felt we were weak defensively while i also wanted a closer look at the Liverpool star. The two strikers were brought in as always in an attempt to make some money later in the save. 

Ry5VeU0.png

Out

fksKXHA.png

The sales were to balance the books apart from Niang who was sold for other reasons,  i also made a nice turn around on Wilson. 

Season Review

1UMpg0X.png

A nice clean sweep :D 

A More Detailed Look

Spoiler

Champions League

I3SDPbi.png

A routine win for the lads

CWC

AokCSKk.png

It's an awesome feeling when you get to face the non European giant in the final! 

Recopa

GlyOOzS.png

Oh how the mighty have fallen

League

nsc7A1s.png

So close to an undefeated season :@ 

SPSC
League

0ucVKyJ.png

Only two conceded, not bad at all

Final

t3tv73L.png

Another hammering at the hands of the mighty Santos!

Player Information

Spoiler

Assists

IkbmWwK.png

AvR

rxtKH0J.png

So close to a nine for Barbosa!

WPOTY

Y5XF5Tc.png

Lovely

A Board Request

Spoiler

We Need To Improve The Facilities!

uSDN72J.png

Good lads! 

WxAp1Dt.png

Manager Information

Spoiler

PDD1kzJ.png

Very nice indeed

The Cabinet

pz7gOUS.png

Dominating the Champions League currently!

Brazil Watch

Spoiler

Copa America

JpV5eVZ.png

Brazil are embarrassed in the quarter final!

It's Insecure!!

iFWtsyx.png

Please, please, please!

He's Out Of Here!

UWVKCbg.png

YES!

Now We Wait

w4IKTVX.png

And Wait....

And Wait......

hloMSFR.png

Yes!

A massive boost to the challenge, not only does it bring more games to the table but it also means i can rest the players when i want to! Brilliant news! 

Reasons To Be Unhappy

Spoiler

Reason One:
Brazil Is Too Easy

JB9YpKV.png

A nice new paycheck sorted that issue thankfully. 

Reason Two:
That Lad Who's Done This Before Is A Show Off

1mNKuAg.png

Evandro obviously didn't like the fact Niang is who i completed the 2k with....This is why he was sold. 

Reason Three:
Oi I'm The Star Around Here!

VUa8mqr.png

My big money signing is already on his way out of the club :@

All three unhappy for various reasons, not good!

Injury Crisis!
Here Comes The Pain!

Spoiler

Injury One:

zJHWzsm.png

Brilliant, just brilliant

Injury Two:

6Yyp37b.png

A small one but equally annoying!

Injury Three:

24hiyLK.png

Oh come on! 

Injury Four:

I2pCV22.png

Surely we can't have anymore?

Injury Five:

iP1iw5j.png

Has Jesus developed an issue?

We lasted so long without having any major issues but this season everything just fell apart! If this continues the challenge is surely dead in the water! 

Games Missed:

Matches Played This Season:
Total Available: 73

Evandro: 63 - Missed ten matches
Barbosa: 57 - Missed sixteen matches!
Jesus: 57 Missed sixteen matches!

Jesus was lucky as his injuries came at times he wasn't missed as much (during the Copa America and at the end of the season) but that's still a lot to be missing from. Hopefully this trend isn't here to stay, injuries killed the fun of my last career (Three Amigo's) and i can't handle that grind again! 

The Main Event

Evandro

Stats

Haq6lME.png

Still a beauty

Results

7bDnkxa.png

I'd be lying if i said this wasn't a disappointing total, he played the most games! 

Barbosa

Stats

vDsvQHd.png

Results

w84CKaH.png

That's more like it! Three months out and he still delivers! Just a shame he missed so many games in that form!

Jesus

Stats

7DmDFoa.png

Hopefully he can return to what he looked like once he recovers!

Results

qoPPIO0.png

Taking everything into account that's a massive season! He out scored Evandro even!

Totals

Evandro
Played: 566
Scored: 544
Remaining: 456

Barbosa
Played: 535
Scored: 600
Remaining: 400

Jesus
Played: 517
Scored: 466
Remaining: 534

Barbosa only needs 400 but Jesus is still lagging far behind and these injury issues will only make matters worse! In more positive news however we have achieved our first milestone moment! 

The Triple Threat Challenge Is Complete

Played: 1618
Scored: 1610

Another milestone is just around the corner however as Barbosa and Evandro are only 56 goals off the Double Trouble Challenge which they should complete next season. Barbosa and Jesus could possibly complete the challenge also as they are currently 134 goals away from the 1200 target so if they achieve what they did this season next year that's also done!

All the small challenges are edging closer but my dream of the Triple 1000 goal challenge is still far away in the distance. 

As always thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

6 hours ago, Risheek said:

Great season. All are hitting their prime, plenty of goals should come. And in the 30+ you should get 35-45 so it's quite possible. KIU

I'm sure there are loads of twists and turns to come, we're on track though which is the main thing :) 

Hopefully will be posting an update tomorrow :) 

Season 10

Season ten is here! I've already played a decade and damn does it feel like it! Once again i find myself apologising for the delay in updates but i was feeling burnt out and i needed a break from everything. Thankfully my time away and being less active has already made me excited to jump back into playing the save and catching up on everything on Vibe, so what are we waiting for? Let's crack on!

Transfers

Spoiler

In

J7jnFJA.png

Nothing worth shouting about, although he is a class player and well worth picking up. 

Out

Hey9kLa.png

Hardly worth showing, sorry for wasting your time :P 

Most Valued Players

MxKxzzZ.png

Not bad at all! I'm 75m up on sales and i have a few players worth a fortune! 

Season Review

v9lzN13.png

Stormed it :D 

A More Detailed Look

Spoiler

Champions League

oNxxaCj.png

Erik delivers once called upon!

Recopa

XiHWM4D.png

League

hG89oYE.png

Not undefeated but easy enough

SPSC
League

SX17iHt.png

Final

6Hwdjd6.png

Player Information

Spoiler

Assists

bsnWh5S.png

Average Rating

w5Z2jTQ.png

WPOTY

RvMqUiA.png

Injuries

Spoiler

Evandro

d8Ilx3a.png

A shame but nothing major

Jesus

Feb2jU8.png

Now that's major! He needs to grow out of these injuries and quick! Thankfully he was back and ready to go in under the 4 month estimate though. 

Manager Information

Spoiler

NfU8hUL.png

Beautiful :D 

The Main Event

Evandro

Stats

8rEAdT4.png

Results

m1tTCF7.png

A nice improvement on last year

Barbosa

Stats

FHSA1I5.png

Results

kUkdtPz.png

A monstrous season from Barbosa! 

Jesus

Stats

pBhgLMY.png

Nearing full fitness but we have to hope those greens will return! 

Results

WhXRt74.png

A solid season considering but we do need more!

Totals

Evandro
Played: 630
Scored: 607
Remaining: 393

Barbosa
Played: 604
Scored: 686
Remaining: 314

Jesus
Played: 571
Scored: 522
Remaining: 478

Triple Threat Total - 1815

Double Trouble Totals:
Evandro + Barbosa - 1293
Evandro + Jesus - 1129

Barbosa + Jesus - 1208

Two more challenges were complete this season as we cross two double troubles off our list! Season 11 should see us complete another double trouble as well  but our target of three 1000 goal challenges looks a long way off as it stands. Hopefully Jesus can improve and have some more luck in the coming seasons. 

As always thank you for following and please remember to leave a comment.