Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics PriZe presents The Black Pearl 4-3-2-1 [2016]

PriZe

The Black Pearl - OME 2016

Yes people, one of the most popular formations of FMH 2014 is back in FMM 2016!

Recently I have been using my favorite tactic of FMH 2014 with great success in a couple of tests saves so i decide to post it on Vibe. I hope it will bring you the same success this formation brought in 2014!

Player roles

nlqbaVL.png

Two changes too the roles if you look at the 14 version, mainly cause i am focused on getting the striker to score as much as possible. I switched the left INF to a winger an dropped the BPD.

Team instructions

Crt4dWq.png

Results

Striker

1F64SeO.pngAt this time i can't reveal the striker name cause i am in a testsave. I can say he is below 20, so not a topnotch striker. Just look at them goals :D

Loads of goals great defense!

e8iUP81.pnguOQuStp.png

Some tips

* In my opinion the tactics works best for strikers with 12+ aerial, cause the wingers will throw in loads of crosses

* Need some extra goals or your strikers isn't scoring? Change the left winger to an Inside forward!

* Need a bit more stability in that important game? Try the DLM in the BBM spot

Closing statement

I hope you all enjoy the tactic as much as you did in FMH 2014! Don't forget to play around with roles and drop a note how the tactic is working out for you

:)

Cheers PriZe

Edited by PriZe

It is back! :D

Excellent results mate. 

I obviously will not try it. But I can see we have another consistent tactic on vibe. 

Excellent playing there Haha. Your Striker must be a beast!  ;)

On 18-12-2015 at 10:01, DSW said:

It is back! :D

Excellent results mate. 

I obviously will not try it. But I can see we have another consistent tactic on vibe. 

Excellent playing there Haha. Your Striker must be a beast!  ;)

well at that time not ;-) hopefully he turns out in too a beast though :) you don't need a beast to score goals in this tactic :D

PriZe, I had to laugh when I read this post.

First, Although I have not used it as my primary formation, I have used this version of the BP, as I call it, 13 times in 3 seasons with my Schalke04 save in FMM16 using the new match engine (I began using BBM/BWM/APM in mf long ago in FMH15). My Normal tactic is attack, mixed, normal, pressing, offside trap, but I switch between offside trap and counter attack liberally. The record is 8-4-1, The longest continuous streak using it went 5-2-0. These results are just good enough, it seems to me, that some testing and tweaking might make it viable with the new engine. Just a thought.

The reason I laughed, however, is because when FMH15 first came out you posted the BP and I responded that although I had not had much luck with it yet, I had done quite well with my version of your old ZIV formation (this led to a number of "what's a Ziv?" posts and discussion). Well, I just started a new season and decided to try my "Double Pivot" (twin BBMs) ZIV. Tactic= Attack/Mixed/ Normal and whatever I think the opponent or situation dictates (running an offside trap against really good counter attacking teams can get exciting). The record is 12-2-0, so far, with quality wins over Bayern (1-0 in German Super Cup), Man U (4-1 in European Super Cup), and Spurs (1-0 away in ECC). (I always use the new match engine).

I would be interested to see if anyone else can get good results and/or suggest refinements to the ZIV and the BP (which I continue to play occasionally just to shake things up) for the NME. -HHM

2 hours ago, HH McCool said:

PriZe, I had to laugh when I read this post.

First, Although I have not used it as my primary formation, I have used this version of the BP, as I call it, 13 times in 3 seasons with my Schalke04 save in FMM16 using the new match engine (I began using BBM/BWM/APM in mf long ago in FMH15). My Normal tactic is attack, mixed, normal, pressing, offside trap, but I switch between offside trap and counter attack liberally. The record is 8-4-1, The longest continuous streak using it went 5-2-0. These results are just good enough, it seems to me, that some testing and tweaking might make it viable with the new engine. Just a thought.

The reason I laughed, however, is because when FMH15 first came out you posted the BP and I responded that although I had not had much luck with it yet, I had done quite well with my version of your old ZIV formation (this led to a number of "what's a Ziv?" posts and discussion). Well, I just started a new season and decided to try my "Double Pivot" (twin BBMs) ZIV. Tactic= Attack/Mixed/ Normal and whatever I think the opponent or situation dictates (running an offside trap against really good counter attacking teams can get exciting). The record is 12-2-0, so far, with quality wins over Bayern (1-0 in German Super Cup), Man U (4-1 in European Super Cup), and Spurs (1-0 away in ECC). (I always use the new match engine).

I would be interested to see if anyone else can get good results and/or suggest refinements to the ZIV and the BP (which I continue to play occasionally just to shake things up) for the NME. -HHM

Thanks for the reply m8! The biggest issue with the BP has always been draws. When the striker doesn't deliver your pretty much screwed in my experience. Great results with the BP and less draws start coming when i have an stellar squad.  In the end i always have more wins and draws compared to loses, so personally i am happy that although it's just 13 games it's similair for you. 

Great to see your still using a version of the Ziv! If been a "purist" and haven't really worked on a tactic or started a game with the NME. I like the plug and play from the OME. However your results do intrigue me. I try and focus on getting the striker too score the most goals for obvious reasons. How is he doing for you? interesting roles as well and if i'm correct you switched 1 apm for a bbm? So no bwm at all? 

Going to give this tactic a go with Gladbach Prize, any suggestions on strikers ideal for the tactic that are ready made from the start? I'm thinking Khouma Babacar for good finishing coupled with aerial ability? 

17 minutes ago, Alice in Hangeland said:

Going to give this tactic a go with Gladbach Prize, any suggestions on strikers ideal for the tactic that are ready made from the start? I'm thinking Khouma Babacar for good finishing coupled with aerial ability? 

Will have a look but Khouma should be good. Types like Benteke would do fine as well!

22 hours ago, Alice in Hangeland said:

Hi m8, had a quick look. Aubama would fit fine, the likes of Rondon, traore, selke, Cordoba, Mitrovic would all be players i would say would work. Next too all the major expensive ones. 

Do keep in mind that young players will go up a bit in Aerial stats, just don't expect a small player with 9 aerial to go to 14 ;-)

12 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Hi m8, had a quick look. Aubama would fit fine, the likes of Rondon, traore, selke, Cordoba, Mitrovic would all be players i would say would work. Next too all the major expensive ones. 

Do keep in mind that young players will go up a bit in Aerial stats, just don't expect a small player with 9 aerial to go to 14 ;-)

Ah thanks mate, some good names to work with there. I've been struggling with the tactic to be honest, it might be my players, i certainly don't have a proper warrior at BWM, playing Xhaka who is more of a DLP so maybe that's hurting me. Overall it is inconsistent so far and does appear, as you've described, to be completely set up to focus 100% on your striker which means you will lose if he has a bad game. In the Primeira Liga it's manageable because of the lack of quality outside the top 3 teams, but in a pretty competitive league like Bundesliga it wasn't working, on verge of being sacked!. 

41 minutes ago, Alice in Hangeland said:

Ah thanks mate, some good names to work with there. I've been struggling with the tactic to be honest, it might be my players, i certainly don't have a proper warrior at BWM, playing Xhaka who is more of a DLP so maybe that's hurting me. Overall it is inconsistent so far and does appear, as you've described, to be completely set up to focus 100% on your striker which means you will lose if he has a bad game. In the Primeira Liga it's manageable because of the lack of quality outside the top 3 teams, but in a pretty competitive league like Bundesliga it wasn't working, on verge of being sacked!. 

Sorry to hear m8, you can switch 1 of the wingers (one on the leftside) to an INF to help you up front. I'll have a look with dortmund as well!

@Alice in Hangeland hi mate here are my results with Dortmund. I played half a season and didn't bring in any signings other then a GK i didn't use. I used the tactic as posted and didn't anticipate on my opponent or change anything mid-game.

league

VuDpZwO.png

Avr

rcygSMr.png

Assists

xVW5u84.png

Goals

ul02i2X.png

a whooping 52 goals for Aubama

Starting XI

VqQxyVz.png

Overall result

Kk4iSsw.png

Game results

Spoiler

uBHtggn.png

yHKxiAY.png

PbYlnZB.png

owN6WBm.png

FNbHKqG.png

Issues with Dortmund

At the start you have a pretty good starting XI. Imo the biggest issue (and which you can see in the overall results) is the GK of Dortmund. They are seriously crap and don't really improve with ITN. Personally my priority would be bringing in a good starting GK. The Squad depth for the mid 3 is ok, so i would either bring in an extra winger or spend my money on the defense.

THe goalkeeper becomes an issue against better teams who you don't dominate, so start balanced against them, you might even want to change the passing to short, and from there anticipate on how you are performing. Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot for your effort Prize, i can see why you are so well respected on here, you're the only tactic creator thats really taken the time to respond and assist me after saying i was going to test their tactic. 

The bad news is I wasn't using Dortmund, i was using Borrusia Monchengladbach/BMG/Gladbach xD as said here

I appreciate your test save with Dortmund though, it proves that your tactic works when you have a worthy ST in your team. I think i struggled because the striker i bought (Khouma) just wasn't good enough. I have wondered if Auba was as good in the game as he is in real life right now, and it looks like he is! 

On 26 december 2015 at 17:08, Alice in Hangeland said:

Thanks a lot for your effort Prize, i can see why you are so well respected on here, you're the only tactic creator thats really taken the time to respond and assist me after saying i was going to test their tactic. 

The bad news is I wasn't using Dortmund, i was using Borrusia Monchengladbach/BMG/Gladbach xD as said here

I appreciate your test save with Dortmund though, it proves that your tactic works when you have a worthy ST in your team. I think i struggled because the striker i bought (Khouma) just wasn't good enough. I have wondered if Auba was as good in the game as he is in real life right now, and it looks like he is! 

Oh ffs sorry buddy, didn't read it correctly. Thanks for the comment and do hope the tactic will bring your more luck in the future!

12 hours ago, Risheek said:

Prize, just a question here. Have you done the career or are you doing the career the test saves pics came from. Wanna have a look at what happens after a few years, 4 years not enough for me. Maybe I'll try, maybe I won't. Just want to know. And i just read the Ziv. Any chance you will update it for 16. You are my tactic go to man.

Another question: How much do you reckon I would score with this or/and the Ziv in Brazil

Well currently i am stil testing with that player. Can't tell too much about it cause if it works i will start posting it. So far what i can tell is that the tactic is lethal ;-)

With the pele & rivaldo, messi and my test career i have my hands full as for now. But will have a look later on at the Ziv.

i used the black pearl in brazil in the past, and with a good squad you should hit way past 100 goals a season if you have a striker with good aerial stats. So far i haven't seen evidence the tactic works less compared to other FMH's versions.

1 hour ago, StueyRob said:

Are u ready ro reveal your young striker yet prize ;)

With my Messi career and the DT Pele & Rivaldo with Ashez i have a lot of games to play. That being said, i can tell you that i will start posting a interesting career somewhere in the next two weeks which will reveal his name :D

On 4 februari 2016 at 16:09, tc109 said:

PriZe... I'm going to give this a go with Harry Kane as the striker and will report back :)

Awesome m8, looking forward to hear how it works out! Which league, if in Prem i just did a testsave, i ended up 60ish in first season. 

On 6 februari 2016 at 11:51, OFI_CRETE4 said:

really good tactic. finished 3rd with my leicester 1st year ill post ss later. keep up the good work

Thanks for sharing, good to hear it's working!

Hi PriZe,

I have created my own tactic starting from yours. I am playing FMM 16 with Atletico Madrid.

I made a few adjustments to fit my players.

I advanced on of your midfieders and it become: 4-2-3-1

Mixed passing and balanced mentality but I have set more offensive team roles (external attackers instead of wings in the same line with an advanced playmaker).

Seems promising.. I started with two home wins:

5 -1 against Getafe. 59% ball possession 18 shoots (15 on target)

3 - 1 against Barca (I used counter attack after the first goal of my team).  50% ball possession 18 shoots (14 on target)

I'll keep you posted.