Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics PriZe presents The Black Pearl 4-3-2-1 [2016]

PriZe

Thanks for posting.

Having a mess around waiting for update to be released. Currently Man Utd and having second season blues. Cant score and cant defend lol. Gonna give this a whirl and ill let you no the results. Thanks alot.

22 hours ago, bulkone said:

Hi PriZe,

I have created my own tactic starting from yours. I am playing FMM 16 with Atletico Madrid.

I made a few adjustments to fit my players.

I advanced on of your midfieders and it become: 4-2-3-1

Mixed passing and balanced mentality but I have set more offensive team roles (external attackers instead of wings in the same line with an advanced playmaker).

Seems promising.. I started with two home wins:

5 -1 against Getafe. 59% ball possession 18 shoots (15 on target)

3 - 1 against Barca (I used counter attack after the first goal of my team).  50% ball possession 18 shoots (14 on target)

I'll keep you posted.

Update.. January. 1st place in La Liga (44 Points 18 Matches 14 W 2 N 2 L   44 goals scored 11 goals conceded)

1st place in Champions League group (16 Points 6 Matches 5 W 1 N 0 L   9 goals scored 1 goals conceded)

I will mantain this tactic..

1 hour ago, bulkone said:

Update.. January. 1st place in La Liga (44 Points 18 Matches 14 W 2 N 2 L   44 goals scored 11 goals conceded)

1st place in Champions League group (16 Points 6 Matches 5 W 1 N 0 L   9 goals scored 1 goals conceded)

Is this your 4231 tactic? I'm trying something similar for my man city save but i cant stop conceding. Are you using the same roles which is mentioned on the tactic on this thread?

1 hour ago, mikeyboy11 said:

Is this your 4231 tactic? I'm trying something similar for my man city save but i cant stop conceding. Are you using the same roles which is mentioned on the tactic on this thread?

yes 4231.. About the roles..in the line of 3 I have two external attackers and one advanced playmaker.. in the midfield I have one central midfielder and one defensive midfielder

On 10-3-2016 at 14:30, bulkone said:

Great it is working so far m8! And thanks for the feedback and sharing it with Vibe!

On 10-3-2016 at 16:09, mikeyboy11 said:

I did a test in the BPL with the Pearl and it isn't as successful as it is in la liga or other leagues. Working on a new version of the Pearl which is a bit more solid.

On 22/03/2016 at 00:27, PriZe said:

I did a test in the BPL with the Pearl and it isn't as successful as it is in la liga or other leagues. Working on a new version of the Pearl which is a bitmore solid.

Hey @PriZe are there any updates on your improved version of The Black Pearl? =)

Sorry guys have been busy IRL!

Sadly i haven't really tested my adjusted version a lot so can't guarantee good results. But here it is.

---------------PCR------

--------- APM---------WNG/INF

WNG-----------DLM/BBM---------------

------------BWM---------------

WB----CB--------CB-----WB

Instructions

Attacking

Short

Mixed

Short

Normal

Pressing

Offside trap.

I start our with WNG and DLM. If at 45 minute i feel i am not creating enough chances i switch the WNG to INF and the DLM to BBM and passing to direct.

Hi This is my favourite tactic but is the newer version the same setup as before with the three midfielders

thanks

Edited by stevie666
Tidying up the post
On 6 June 2016 at 09:20, kts365 said:

Just came up with a similar tactic for the EME, working well so far but I've a ways to go yet in the season

Me too, playing as Everton, currently 8-3-0 in a new save. Won all my home games lol

ive used G-WB-WB-CB-CB-AP-BWM-BBM-W-IF-P

balanced-short-mixed-mixed-normal

The inside forward scores this great goal like 9 out of 10 times, drifts inside links a one two and just slots it. Scores 20-30 of the exact same goal a season 

Edited by AYB

@AYB

I dropped down to league 2 in 2022 to manage a struggling blackpool.

Got them back to back promotions in the first two years and sitting in second in the championship utilizing this tactic

Screenshot_2016-06-11-19-43-17.png

Screenshot_2016-06-11-19-43-11.png

Started using this tactic and I must say it is really working out well, few more losses than I'd like but thinking that's down to the quality of players in my team. 

Found a player I'd like you to try as I think you could do wonders with him, in my first season he scored 70 goals at the age of 23 and he managed to beat the likes of Messi to the poty award! If you are interested please reply and I will try and show pictures of his success.

4 hours ago, Glenlfc16 said:

Started using this tactic and I must say it is really working out well, few more losses than I'd like but thinking that's down to the quality of players in my team. 

Found a player I'd like you to try as I think you could do wonders with him, in my first season he scored 70 goals at the age of 23 and he managed to beat the likes of Messi to the poty award! If you are interested please reply and I will try and show pictures of his success.

Yea. We'd be glad to see what hidden gem you've uncovered :)

9 hours ago, halamadrid said:

Yea. We'd be glad to see what hidden gem you've uncovered :)

The name of the player I found is Jonathan Calleri from Argentina and plays for São Paulo in Brazil. I came across him by accident really I wanted to start a career in Brazil to see what I could do and yes I'll admit Brazil isn't really a challenge for high scoring matches but after looking through the squad and looking at some of the best players I had for now and the future I stumbled across Calleri, brought him on as a sub for the first few matches and noticed that he was scoring quite a few more goals than expected.

So here he is.

image.thumb.png.d3645b7ee5f6cc8ec7be6f7eimage.thumb.png.393017851ba525dd0cdcd481image.thumb.png.a0900ef708b44a77299ed008

Edited by Glenlfc16
On 16/12/2015 at 16:14, PriZe said:

The Black Pearl - OME 2016

Yes people, one of the most popular formations of FMH 2014 is back in FMM 2016!

Recently I have been using my favorite tactic of FMH 2014 with great success in a couple of tests saves so i decide to post it on Vibe. I hope it will bring you the same success this formation brought in 2014!

Player roles

nlqbaVL.png

Two changes too the roles if you look at the 14 version, mainly cause i am focused on getting the striker to score as much as possible. I switched the left INF to a winger an dropped the BPD.

Team instructions

Crt4dWq.png

Results

Striker

1F64SeO.pngAt this time i can't reveal the striker name cause i am in a testsave. I can say he is below 20, so not a topnotch striker. Just look at them goals :D

Loads of goals great defense!

e8iUP81.pnguOQuStp.png

Some tips

* In my opinion the tactics works best for strikers with 12+ aerial, cause the wingers will throw in loads of crosses

* Need some extra goals or your strikers isn't scoring? Change the left winger to an Inside forward!

* Need a bit more stability in that important game? Try the DLM in the BBM spot

Closing statement

I hope you all enjoy the tactic as much as you did in FMH 2014! Don't forget to play around with roles and drop a note how the tactic is working out for you

:)

Cheers PriZe

Screenshot_2016-09-15-08-23-13.thumb.pngIt was fantastic for me, except I did use a BPD at left CB and inf at AML, I didn't have the greatest squad either, unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot of the squad I done it with and i have continued to the next season by now. My team was basically the RBL standard 11 with Mammana and Isaac Success. Anyway this tactic was fantastic.