Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Board Won't Grant Training Facilities Upgrade

I'm sure this has been covered or answered before but I can't find any help. I have took Oxford from League 2 to the Championship. I am trying to get them to upgrade the Training Facilities (as they are currently only Adequate), but they shoot me down everytime.

In League 2: I won the JPT, and got promoted at the first time of asking (2nd in the league). I asked them after each of these successes, but they said no. I also tried at the start of the League 1 season, but still no. I put it down to having no wage budget left...

In League 1: I exited the JPT and Capital One Cup in the 2nd rounds, but made the 4th round of the FA Cup (the Competition bar was all the way green). I also won League 1, going up as Champions. This time I made sure to leave around 35-50% of the wage budget free, and I asked them after winning the league but again they shot me down. I also asked at the start of the Championship season, to no avail.

In the Championship: The season has barely begun so nothing to add here, but I've signed a couple of impressive Evogens and I'm bummed that they're only being trained in Adequate facilities.

In short, it doesn't seem to matter what I win, what league I'm in, how far the bars are green, or how much wage budget is left, they still refuse me. They also refuse stadium expansion (pretty much filling the 12000+ every matchday), thus meaning they have not granted me a single thing yet. Does anyone have any advice how to get them to change their mind?

I had the same issue, took Newport Co from League 2 to EPL Champions and it wasn't until i achieved the "I owe you one" that they agreed to upgrade the training facilities and Stadium  

21 hours ago, Taff said:

I had the same issue, took Newport Co from League 2 to EPL Champions and it wasn't until i achieved the "I owe you one" that they agreed to upgrade the training facilities and Stadium  

I won the Championship in the end and they finally agreed to expand the stadium (to 16,000). I would've appreciated not having to buy the upgraded facilities but ah well. Is this something they're going to patch?