Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Malosh's Liverpool Career

Malosh

My Liverpool save will be starting from the 2022/23 season as I only thought about posting this career at the end of the 2021/22 season. I will start Posting screenshots of my save as soon as possible.

In My last few seasons I have won the premier league every time and have been unbeaten multiple times

In my next update I will be going through my squad.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Malosh

I use Mahdi's 'very beast' tactic and it has been doing me well for a long time here is a link to it http://vibe.community/forums/topic/33843-very-beast-tactic/

Player Report:

goalkeeper-Alessandro Salsano,He is truly one of the best regen goalkeepers I have ever had he is an Italian international and I have a feeling he is Gigi Buffons regen.

At right Centre Back- I have one of my own homegrown promoted players. He came from the youth team and I developed him my self.Gary Banks!! I've never loaned him out I just used first team football at a high level and he became amazing.

At Left Centre Back I have Another English player who has also came through the Liverpool ranks Josh Barber He isn't as much of a legend in the making as he did have 1 loan spell at Leyton Orient But he did come up at the same time as Gary Banks

At DMC I have another regen/evogen Elliot Potter he has been labelled as one of the best in the world by the scouting agency for over a year and he is only 22 I signed him from Brighton For 2.3 million and he has a great return so far.

At CM- I have the amazing Paul Pogba,a fantastic young player at the start of the game but he hasn't had the return expected but he has overall been a fairly solid player.

My other CM is Brazilian Malcom, He isn't amazing going forward but he adds another dimension to the team in attack he has great assist records for my club (all player screenshots will be shown below).

At MR there is Jordan Ibe I have noticed he is not performing amazingly but it's most likely because he has to fufill the duties of right back as well.

At ML there is another regen called Charles Ribery he was really more of a signing to make sure other teams don't end up to strong as premier league Giants wanted him but he turned into a great little player and now he's in my starting XI

At AMC- We have the previous world player of the year for the last 3 or 4 seasons.The Amazing Brazilian Midfielder Roberto Firmino. He has the best single season returns in terms of goals and is the player in the team that is amazing but incredibly loyal.He is one of the only original Liverpool players left and even at 30 is stil banging them in.

In my right striking role I have Neymar.He used to be quite rubbish on the left but after I made the decision to play him up front last year he has rerouted his career and even ended up as player of the year runner up.

In the Left striking Role I have a newly signed swede who I am looking forward to playing next to Neymar he is called Simon Gustvsson I believe he may Be the great Ibras regen but he might not be he signed from Barcelona this summer and has started Quite well

LOOK AT FIRMINOS STATS IN THE 2021/22 season?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png