Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics [EME] Rseven's MU4321

rseven

Hi maters,

Merry X'mas!

I want to share my tactic used in my MU save for EME of FMM2016.

Maybe you have watched the vedio I upload to youtobe for this tactcis. If you haven't, I suggest to take a look. It will help you to know how the tactic works. The link is here.

http://vibe.community/forums/topic/34997-vedio-goals-of-rsevens-mu4321/

Explanation for Tactics

The purpose when I design this tactics is to active two wide IF as much as possible. So, I don't set APM in AMC position. Becuase in current version, AMC will take away most chance of shots. But the result is half-half. IFs in this tactcis player well but not reach my expection.

The superise is my BBMs. I found BBM at MC postion is the best choice and BBM is very powerful in FMM2016 EME.

These two BBMs is the dual-engine of the team. He can dribbling to box, can diectly pass to cut-insided IF, can diectly pass to ADF in box and can pass to another BBM.

This is a ballance tactics, very good defense and reasonable attacking. Every positons can get good rating.

Because Depay is the main set-piece taker, so he has more goals and assistants than Ocampos. So, please refer Ocampos's performace for IF.

Tactics

My first choice players and their roles.

Spoiler

1.jpg

My rotating players and their roles.

Spoiler

2.jpg

My tactic settings

Spoiler

3.jpg

Player perfermance

Spoiler

7.thumb.jpg.e4440d098ad1d322ad29d3d8f7638.thumb.jpg.1fcca6370682ffb0f6a642231681

Team Performance

Spoiler

9.thumb.jpg.85c7592239c5c66d2b10abba1e4b10.thumb.jpg.d9e5ecddac1a8857a5200f2e3c211.thumb.jpg.b0b4b45cbca068b2133842b60c1

I hope my tactics is useful for you, any feedback is welcome!

Edited by rseven

Nice video!

Most tactics uses pressing but I note that you did not use pressing, any significant differences when using or not using pressing you might have observed?

And i agree that eme is more realistic, you wouldn't see a pass back from an open goal now for example

Edited by Lilgac
29 minutes ago, Lilgac said:

Nice video!

Most tactics uses pressing but I note that you did not use pressing, any significant differences when using or not using pressing you might have observed?

And i agree that eme is more realistic, you wouldn't see a pass back from an open goal now for example

Press will cause your defender leave their posion. So, press off will help you to keep defensive shape.

So, my understanding is that Press is helpful to attacking, not defense.  Press always turn on when your mentality is attacking.

Rseven it looks very interesting. As i can see it you use Martial with heading around 10-11 - is that correct and he still bangs in 60 in a season. Im using Inter and Cornelius has heading 15 and still scores alot more goals than Icardi :)? My question is whats importaint for the TM in this tactic :)?

btw - some rock solid defence you have created here !

image.png

20 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Rseven it looks very interesting. As i can see it you use Martial with heading around 10-11 - is that correct and he still bangs in 60 in a season. Im using Inter and Cornelius has heading 15 and still scores alot more goals than Icardi :)? My question is whats importaint for the TM in this tactic :)?

btw - some rock solid defence you have created here !

image.png

My Martial plays ADF , not TM. Benteke is TM.

For striker in my tactics, just play the role he good at. 

Edited by rseven

Hi mates,

I have test this tactics for Bournemouth. The result is suprised me.

Of cours, I did a little tweak for tactics.

Tweaked Tactics

1. Set two DCs to LD to focus on defense

2. Turn on "Counter Attack" to play simple play when my team has chance.

Spoiler

22.thumb.jpg.c11da41c79e0d7838b7a8bb0c8a

24.thumb.jpg.0fdad3d1bc05449ddbf2f285fd2

Results

Spoiler

18.thumb.jpg.07c4376e9de8f0e464c0ad64732

19.thumb.jpg.3be67468a59683d6d5e991e333e20.thumb.jpg.f322253fe3d51cac1422fe666b1

21.thumb.jpg.830d630c6492763bdc4545da39b

Some Big Matches

Spoiler

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg