Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A team to Manage

Hey guys :)

I just finished my Leicester City career mode and I really want to move on, Is there any club that is fun to manage?

Most probably not in England tho

I would like to manage a team that is quite challenging to manage but not too difficult. I would also like a team that has a not a low budget as I really like transfers. Not a lwer league fan tho 

Thanks for reading this and sorry for the trouble :) have a nice day! ^_^

45 minutes ago, HashtagTatica said:

Yes, there is a very nice team, called RBL in the 2nd tier of German, it got me and a few others incredibly hooked

@Brenty92 :) 

Lol totally agree with you.
@Brenty92 showed me some stats, it's pretty impressive what this team is capable of ^^

RBL are amazing to manage, they don't start with a massive budget but first year you don't really need to sign anyone but they do have players that can bring in a nice amount of money for transfers! If you want to see anything from my career let me know mate ?

34 minutes ago, Darsh said:

Also looking for a team to manage guys. Any suggestions? Preferably a lower division side in England.

Portsmouth, they have some great players for the league they're in mate

21 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

RBL are amazing to manage, they don't start with a massive budget but first year you don't really need to sign anyone but they do have players that can bring in a nice amount of money for transfers! If you want to see anything from my career let me know mate ?

Thanks man 

I definitely need some help as this is the first time I managed a club that I have no idea who their players is... ><

On January 11, 2016 at 21:25, HashtagTatica said:

Yes, there is a very nice team, called RBL in the 2nd tier of German, it got me and a few others incredibly hooked

@Brenty92 :) 

Thanks for replying man :)

First two years I used a standard 4-4-2 but struggled to hit any kind of form, since then I have used both of these.

image.jpg.3c1ad7a3bcdf3fd996d9244f33a614

image.jpg.ac9ded821a0a543febabb5078b41e4

had great success since the change! If you want any screenshots or info just let me know! ?

My advice to anyone who doesn't know which team to pick is to read the history of any particular team and find out if something makes you want to do anything with it.

Example: Dynamo Dresden, 3. Bundesliga. Google and Wikipedia are your friends ;)

if its not too late i would suggest lyon,i absolutely enjoyed playing them in fmh15,borussia as well but lyon is more fun

good players like umtiti and world class like lacazette,finances arent that good so it is bit of challenge but training facillities are strong,and its always great to bring down psg :)