Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FMM16 players who deserve changes in Update

Dec

Every year there are players who over perform, underperform and are downright just wrong in FMM. Which ones would you like to see get a change in our Transfer Update and why?

IMO Vardy definitely needs some consideration for England in-game in my first season at Leicester and finished on 37 goals for the season with 16 assists!

Didnt once get called up to England and with another 2 big season he still hasn't!

Depay maybe needs a downgrade on his hidden stats but his normal stats are pretty close still

Like Balotelli has great stats in game but his hidden stats are terrible beyond belief haha

2 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

Depay maybe needs a downgrade on his hidden stats but his normal stats are pretty close still

Like Balotelli has great stats in game but his hidden stats are terrible beyond belief haha

yap maybe that'll do better

But only this season; they need to string it together for more than a season. Andy Carroll is the case in point. I think cavani needs a downgrade and I think stones PA is too high imho.

Regarding FCPorto:

-Suk, as the league 2nd best scorer, should get an upgrade imo

-Danilo, who's been in top form this season, should get a little upgrade too. In game his status are very oriented to a AP/DLP while he's definitely a BWM irl.

-André André, should get a HUGE upgrade after being named player of the month several times.

-Aboubakar, who still didn't prove much IRL, is like one of the best strikers in the game for no reason, should be downgraded.

-Casillas, not really living up to his stats either.

-Maxi Pereira, could use a little upgrade as he's been really decent. He should for sure use way more Stamina at least since this guy just doesn't get tired ever, and he's a WB, not a FB.

31 minutes ago, DamienPSmith said:

Dele Alli without question :D

Got to keep everything in perspective...he isn't a proven international, its one good season and compared to other BBM across the world....

All of Leicester need a little bump up to be fair, battling relegation every season! 

Watmore and Pickford at Sunderland need a little PA increase as the game sells them short of the real world belief in them!

Dele Alli too, still getting loaned to the likes of West Brom in seasons 2 and 3 on my game when he should be 1st team at Spurs! I get @jaymarvels point above but the distance between real life and fmm for him is far too vast as hes not even competing for a space in the Spurs bench on the game! 

49 minutes ago, slav said:

All of Leicester need a little bump up to be fair, battling relegation every season! 

Watmore and Pickford at Sunderland need a little PA increase as the game sells them short of the real world belief in them!

Dele Alli too, still getting loaned to the likes of West Brom in seasons 2 and 3 on my game when he should be 1st team at Spurs! I get @jaymarvels point above but the distance between real life and fmm for him is far too vast as hes not even competing for a space in the Spurs bench on the game! 

Thats probably down to his reputation more than anything.

1 hour ago, slav said:

Not sure i get what you mean @jaymarvels

What I am saying is that players get picked also based on reputation as well as ability/stats, this could be the reason why "he doesn't even get onto the bench"

I forgot to mention on my previous post Miguel Layun.

I mean.. He's probably the portuguese league best Full-Back, he's been INSANE for FCPorto and he sucks major D in game. This one at least I think deserves an upgrade :P