Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Tafftastic 442 Attacking (with working IF)

Taff

IF is working very good but its bit leaky at back,though defenders are awful,so far only lost to chelsea 2-1 in community shield

Screenshot_2016-01-30-20-45-59.png

glad to see your all having good results with it, im currently in my second season with Brighton in the Premiership and finished 4th in my first season and currently in 3rd in second season with 8 games to go.

20 hours ago, Lav50 said:

IF is working very good but its bit leaky at back,though defenders are awful,so far only lost to chelsea 2-1 in community shield

Screenshot_2016-01-30-20-45-59.png

im having trouble with the backs as well but again have not got the best defence to be fair but tired of having 2/3 nil leads and then end up with a draw.  not sure the best way to fix the issue

Ok finished the season

3rd in the league, 5th round of FA cup but finalists in both the Capital one cup and Champions league cup (loosing the latter in the 92nd minute to Arsenal

Play on enhanced engine they said..it will be fun they said LOL,tactic is starting to pay off,much better at back after few games still undefeated in league :)

Screenshot_2016-02-01-11-49-37.png

I try to stick as close as i can but i have used wingers in the IF role and BBM in the APM role but i find it works best when you have a player suited for the position.  your IF is the most important player, get as good a player there as you possibly can

Great going on the treble mate!! Do you know if the issue with IF's is just for club management cause I've played demari gray twice in games for England and he's scored 3/4 goals which never happens for me at club level with an IF?

28 minutes ago, Taff said:

which tactic did you use in England save, as my previous tactic had IF issues but this one works well after reading stefanusgoldi's work on IF's 

I've been using a plain old 4-1-2-2-1 which at club level never works for me lol 

13 minutes ago, Taff said:

How do you get an country management job, never been offered one

Play a few in game years until your rep is world class and just start applying for international jobs, the problem is they only tend to accept your application if your the same nationality as the team, once you've won a tournament it will be unlocked and you can start a new save as INT manager mate 

18 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Hey Taff,i saw you were using Arsenal,were you playing chambers or bellerini as right full back?

I tended to switch between them, but I prefered Chambers but he's also handy as a CM if you don't you need him

13 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

I've been using a plain old 4-1-2-2-1 which at club level never works for me lol 

Play a few in game years until your rep is world class and just start applying for international jobs, the problem is they only tend to accept your application if your the same nationality as the team, once you've won a tournament it will be unlocked and you can start a new save as INT manager mate 

See i'm currently the number 1 ranked manager in the world yet still no job offers

Like i say in the OP try reading stefanusgoldi's thread (IF explained) its great and helped me create this tactic which has my IF working wonders

Start applying for INT jobs now then mate ?? I've tried but found it relatively difficult to build a tactic based on what he's said, was just wondering if it was different for international games lol

No mate just click the menu, search and then jobs, it might take  a real long time for one to be available but just keep checking lol, post your progress once you've found one, it'll be interesting to see if your tactic works on INT too

On 22 janvier 2016 at 00:20, oMc said:

I was struggling to beat smaller teams on my 2nd and 3rd seasons with Marseille, and only finished 2nd and 3rd in the French League 1 using your  3-2-3-2 or the Very Beast, so I decided to give this 4-4-2 a try on my 4th season with Marseille.

Very impressive so far. Eleven victories in the league, and my IF (Lucas Ocampos) is absolutely on fire with 17 goals and 5 assists in 19 games. Great work Taff.

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

Well, finished this 4th season with Marseille, the first with this tactic. We won the French League 1 quite easily even if during mid-season PSG was better and filled the gap a little bit. We won the League Cup too, but most importantly the team won the Champion's League for the first time after beating Benfica, Barcelona, A. Madrid and Juventus.

IMG_0472.jpg

The 5th season (the 2nd with your tactic) is OK so far but not as good as the first one at mid-season.  The main problem is that the team have a lot of occasion and score just few goals while the other team have 3 shots and target and score twice... This is really annoying as it happen too frequently. Anyway I bought a lot of new players (sugar daddy was unlocked after the Champion's League success) and that's may be a part of the problem.

ok guys well i think this is a great season to end on with the mighty Brighton (i think you'll agree there's not much else to acheive.

IMG_4436.thumb.PNG.e9d36b1625ba444468745IMG_4437.thumb.PNG.79725043cbd957c36b452IMG_4433.thumb.PNG.df3783ae05927aa87234bIMG_4434.thumb.PNG.64c679b9d49d3e09cf3bdIMG_4435.thumb.PNG.667853098297c6ba96e53IMG_4431.thumb.PNG.1eea278e828609e934ec3IMG_4432.thumb.PNG.c843cac336e77c13b4c53

i think i'll do another season as i'm trying to get an international position but this was one great season for the team

22 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

No mate just click the menu, search and then jobs, it might take  a real long time for one to be available but just keep checking lol, post your progress once you've found one, it'll be interesting to see if your tactic works on INT too

I'd say it works at international level too, started unemployed and took over as Austria Manager and well

IMG_4438.thumb.PNG.eac0c5fec88dc60a5d23e

lots of draws and extra time wins but my favourite result has to be this

IMG_4439.thumb.PNG.c54aea38d093cfdbb5b5d

Going start a new International save with Wales and see how we do

Pure epicness with Austria there mate!! Hinterseer is class aswell don't you think? I've used him once this year and was really impressed in his goal return, it's probably his high aerial that makes him great as a poacher for me lol, interested to see your Wales career lol keep up the good work!

Cheers Brenty i'll keep you posted, decided to do a joint career with Wales and Liverpool as i didnt want to spend half the season hanging around.  Currently going well, Liverpool are killing it and Wales have won all there games but i only had 4 games to get them through the Euro qualifiers and there record was too crap so i don't think i can make it this time, may have to concentrate on the world cup, hopefully means a good couple of youngsters coming through