Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Tafftastic 442 Attacking (with working IF)

Taff

8 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Crown to terrific season,2nd best match i ever had playing FM,I also won FA Cup and BPL using this tactic

Screenshot_2016-02-03-19-47-39.png

Excellent mate, glad it worked so well for you

I quit Arsenal and joined Inter and Denmark,however i am not sure my star player can perform as left inside forward,after he gets fit that is,any suggestions bro?

Screenshot_2016-02-03-21-53-54.png

Screenshot_2016-02-03-21-53-41.png

switch the tactic around maybe have the IF on the Right, depends on players, but i have found that a good W can also work as an IF or maybe an AVP who can play on the left or right, it's hard to say without seeing the whole squad

fair enough, i did well my first season with Liverpool winning the EPL, EURO Cup and Community Sheild.

This year so far ok in 2nd place at the moment but my Wales team are killing it in the World cup qualifiers winning all 6 games so far 

I think i'll follow your lead and quit Liverpool to concentrate on Wales

But as a side project i'm creating a my club save which will only include players either in my original 4 teams or bought during those first seasons.  See how the combined might of Arsenal/Swansea/Hoffenheim/LOSC do in the Premier League 

He won player of the year last season in my save...my last game went rather well :) i saw croatia has no manager and as Croat its tempting but i think i will stick here as long as i have lord Bendtner LOL..

Screenshot_2016-02-04-20-21-13.png

Screenshot_2016-02-04-20-21-19.png

He is pretty good as TM,uses opponents defense errors effectively,he scored 2-3 against Romania as well ..actually it was 4 but i exit game without saving :( so i had to play over

In the meantime I bought malcom to be my IF in Juventus...he is crazy good,i might look Polter up when i create new save which will be second time i use my own tactic and first one for EME,i feel like testing will take forever haha

On 3 February 2016 at 16:06, Brenty92 said:

It's always gonna be really difficult with Wales so just keep plugging away mate!

Think I did ok with Wales dude

image.thumb.png.7f8eae958b0d2f172f81069e

Got them through qualifying (thanks to Moldova pulling a draw in there last game with Austria)

Then came the group

image.thumb.png.a05f02ab8b8254e945bfc70e

Not great lost first game and thought that would be it but got through and then came the run of miricles

image.thumb.png.c00924a6767d3cf2347a4aa0image.thumb.png.308b7c7b74e29c8dce749522image.thumb.png.bfff377200ee81fc5a6d1028

ALL THE WAY TO THE WORKD CUP         FINAL!!!!

But sadly the dream just escaped us

image.thumb.png.e73cd996372f697775ee20a1

still pleased as punch though

But now it's time to try my luck with another tactic

image.png

image.png

5 minutes ago, rseven said:

Based on my experience, AP+W and BBM + IF will be better. So, maybe switch AP and BBM, and see what is difference.

Thanks for the advise. I'll give it a try

23 hours ago, rseven said:

Based on my experience, AP+W and BBM + IF will be better. So, maybe switch AP and BBM, and see what is difference.Based on my experience, AP+W and BBM + IF will be better. So, maybe switch AP and BBM, and Based on my experience, AP+W and BBM + IF will be better. So, maybe switch AP and BBM, and see what is difference.Based on my experience, AP+W and BBM + IF will be better. So, maybe switch AP and BBM, and see what is difference.see what is difference.

wow that's good found bro,i have try it and it add more balanced and interception at the middle of pitch @rseven

good tactic @Taff, i have used it combine with my own team instruction and @rseven suggest,it doing well too at my save :D

The IF I find works best with good pace and shooting stats and the TM needs good aerial and strength (shooting obviously a bonus) but TM does seem to assist more than score

Going to try this as my first ever EME save on FMM16 Taff. Will use Inter as I got sacked by them recently on a OME save and feel like some retribution!

They have a very good squad to start with, only thing I'm struggling with is who to play at the TM role. Icardi, Jovetic, Palacio and Longo are my strikers with none of them particularly suited to a TM and Icardi far too precious to not be the main goal scorer. 

I've looked at Lukaku and Negredo but Everton and Valencia both want £40m+ for them. Arsenal want £31m for Giroud. Other options are Mandzukic (again, stupid price tag), Andy Carroll who i just don't fancy or Jhon Cordoba who will probably be who I end up with as I want to save some money to improve the full-backs where Inter are pretty weak. Any suggestions for hidden gem TM's? 

Cheers :D