Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Tafftastic 442 Attacking (with working IF)

Taff

You do not have to trust me, I really don't care much but I thought I should give an explanation, try before you accuse

Before you get too  insulted @Lav50 then i will start to apoliguise. It was not ment as an assult. I dont use OR know the part about editing. So sorry .

best regards Anders 

4 hours ago, Lav50 said:

You do not have to trust me, I really don't care much but I thought I should give an explanation, try before you accuse

I didn't accuse actually pal I said it looks like he's been edited due to the yellow editor which is only on that pic, and here's my Carlos alena after 4 seasons of 1st team football and IT, How the f**k you got him that good well only you know I mean 16 tackling come on. Sorry @Taff writing on your thread.

image.png

image.png

Edited by Mikee1984

I have no idea, he is already 27yrs old on your save I took him while he was young in 1st season on loan but I saw that he got incredibly good so I bought him(splashed all of my budget at the time) and I am incredibly proud of him as he is main reason I will continue the save, and scout says he will develop even more as he is 158 of 170 which is his PA...he does get slightly tired from time to time, well not anymore but it was irritating..probably because he is my main man..corner kicks,free kicks he does it all

What a shame, instead of being an community this turns out to be opposite..one should appreciate what others do or keep quiet, instead you strike with no cause..point is to share and expand each other's passion for the game..that should be Vibe

Well, I shouldn't expect more from english people anyway

11 hours ago, Lav50 said:

What a shame, instead of being an community this turns out to be opposite..one should appreciate what others do or keep quiet, instead you strike with no cause..point is to share and expand each other's passion for the game..that should be Vibe

Well, I shouldn't expect more from english people anyway

Typical disrespectful foreigner