Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Magic APM! [EME]

rseven

Thanks to @Edo Winsyah, he bring this post. He mention the APM roaming  in his post http://vibe.community/forums/topic/36510-mbuh-tactic-double-cut-inside-ifap-4-3-3-eme/.

I am interesting in this and spent some time to test.

I found some insteresting results.

1. APM move to forward

See screen shots first. Januzaj moves from MC(R) postion to FC(L) postion when team is attacking with ball.  And he is in MC(R) postion when team is in defense. 

Sample 1

Spoiler

1.thumb.png.4422c448d3abbb5e029684fb2a102.thumb.png.fd1d7d7e5b1d830e59753d9e53ba3.thumb.png.1e3699a325086ad6016d53860c914.thumb.png.4b480f57648a0af4bae413e28b39

Sample 2

Spoiler

5.thumb.png.1a79be403ab459952ccde93bf4296.thumb.png.0a5cdd3320685d60be3dfb08a0fa7.thumb.png.bc09f9041ec36beae1d649b7911e

How do you think about this? Magic!

Let's get some conclusion for this:

Spoiler

1. Only one forward and he is not in FC(C) postion.

2. No player in AMC(C) postion.

3. No INF role in formation.

4. Only one APM role in formation.

To meet above conditions, the APM will move forward to FC.

And as I menstioned in @stefanusgoldi's post http://vibe.community/forums/topic/35604-explanation-of-if-eme/. APM at AMR/L/C postion can cut insde, too.

And now, APM at MC postion can cut inside, too!

Edited by rseven

2. APM move from MC to AMC

Like Ozil in @Edo Winsyah's post, APM at MC postion can move to AMC postion, too.

Sample 3

Spoiler

8.thumb.png.eea2f4528e08a9ea905058f35a369.thumb.png.6d28687616a0fba7ad2eea8e14c0

And for APM move from MC to AMC postion, it is much complext. It looks more often happened in 3MC formation. and only works for MC(L/R).

For 2 MC formation. APM will move forward, but not to AMC(C) postion.

I hope mates who is interested in this, can do more study on this and share with your result to us.

Chinese New Year is coming, so best wish to all mates here.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Edited by rseven

Good job bro,making this concept works greater with various formation,and i just knew that when we only used one striker not at center position,the ap will move to striker position,great found too :-D 

13 minutes ago, Edo Winsyah said:

Good job bro,making this concept works greater with various formation,and i just knew that when we only used one striker not at center position,the ap will move to striker position,great found too :-D 

I am happy you like this post. I hope this finding can give spark to design wonderful formations.

29 minutes ago, DSW said:

Interesting! Great work! 

Please give a go! :P

11 minutes ago, rseven said:

I am happy you like this post. I hope this finding can give spark to design wonderful formations.

Please give a go! :P

I'm happy like you too bro hhha lol,yes i certainly sure furtherly with this concept will be created more great tactic :D