high defensive line 

ROLES

-----------------GK------------------

WB------LTD---------LTD-----WB

------------------DLM----------------

-----------B2B--------B2B----------

WM--------------------------------WM

--------------------CMF---------------

i discovered that player attribute is more important that system and tactic cause player can apply your tactics %100 not to fail so check DEC s roles and require att.

buy player accordingly

Result: My first season in Portugal Club LEIRA morunio first by the way 10 point clear of Benfica as Champions 

Haha you have no idea mate

Inside forwards 100%

Limited Defenders???? No chance pal BPD all day 

And probably a DLP and ADP in the middle with a BWM in DM

Tactic might work but it is nowhere near how Barca played then,I actually supported them then as they played beautiful football

On 25 Mart 2016 at 19:12, UKFootballScore said:

Haha you have no idea mate

Inside forwards 100%

Limited Defenders???? No chance pal BPD all day 

And probably a DLP and ADP in the middle with a BWM in DM

Man by DLM i assume you are talking xavi role by ADM i assume you are talking ineasta role but if you have watch them xavi on occasions appear in box to score goal also inesta appear on flank if it isnt occupied you can't accomplished that with DLP and ADP as they aren't active it is clearly B2B with these players you have you have to have a WDM on flank if its INF you end up having 5 man on box I think you should watch Barca analyse on PDS YouTube channel and some matches then we can discuss it again preferably with some respect

If you played FMM at all you'd know a B2B will run with the ball and shoot alot thats what they do and thats the opposite of what Barca did Iniesta was nowhere near a B2B mate simple as that

They were all about passing, not running with the ball

You wouldnt have 5 players in the box at all

You'd have the one striker up top, maybe the two inside forwards and thats it

The deep lying playmaker stays deep and plays the ball about Xavi style and the advanced playmaker will move into the space between midfield and defence and create chances from there Iniesta style, while not entering the box often

B2b not neccerly have to dribble they progress as play develop around ball with play as xavi did and BPD are instructed to free will as apposed to puyol and pique 

On 29 Mart 2016 at 17:07, Aslancimbom said:

Man by DLM i assume you are talking xavi role by ADM i assume you are talking ineasta role but if you have watch them xavi on occasions appear in box to score goal also inesta appear on flank if it isnt occupied you can't accomplished that with DLP and ADP as they aren't active it is clearly B2B with these players you have you have to have a WDM on flank if its INF you end up having 5 man on box I think you should watch Barca analyse on PDS YouTube channel and some matches then we can discuss it again preferably with some respect