Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Conquering The World

Conquering The World

I am back with another career, or series of careers as you'll see in a moment, after my "FMM Meltdown" of recent times.

The idea of this string of careers is to enter and to win every single trophy in the game, seems a big ask huh? I like big challenges.

Obviously this cannot be done in a single save due to the restrictions of loaded leagues and of course this could be easier if I was just to pick the best team in every league. So for this reason I have set some RULES:

1. Only the starting nation is loaded, no additional leagues, i.e. If the nation I have chosen to conquer first is England, only England would be loaded in the game set up.

2. The team chosen must not be the biggest team in the league, mid to bottom of the table to make the challenge interesting.

3. The usual, no unlockables and no saving/reloading!

On top of these rules I have decided to make this a more interactive career than before. 

YOU will be in charge of which nation I go to next and which team I take over in that nation!

I will run a poll before I start at each nation followed by a poll containing the possibilities of clubs that I will take over at!

I hope the interactive side of this career goes well and you guys don't leave me in charge of terrible teams, but I'm looking forward to starting this off and I hope you are too!

Be sure to let me know what you think of this idea in a comment, and as always thank you all for reading and I will see you all soon!

Edited by liam1872

Competition List

ENGLAND

Premier League

Championship

League One

League Two

Conference Premier

Conference North

Conference South

FA Cup

Capital One Cup

Community Shield

FA Trophy

Johnstones Paint Trophy

FRANCE

Ligue 1

Ligue 2

French National

French Cup

Coupe de la Ligue

Champions Trophy

GERMANY

First Division

Second Division

Third Division

German Cup

German Super Cup

ITALY

Serie A

Serie B

Serie C

Serie C/A

Serie C/B

Serie C/C

Italian Cup

Italian Super Cup

Italian Serie C Cup

SPAIN

Liga BBVA

Liga Adelante

Spanish Second Division B1

Spanish Second Division B2

Spanish Second Division B3

Spanish Second Division B4

Spanish Cup

Spanish Super Cup

AUSTRALIA

Hyundai A-League

Hyundai A-League Finals Series

FFA Cup

BELGIUM

Belgian Pro League

Belgian Second League

Belgian Cup

Belgian Super Cup

BRAZIL

First Division

Second Division

Brazilian Cup

Sao Paulo State Championship

HOLLAND

Eredivisie

Jupiler League

Dutch Cup

Dutch Super Cup

NORTHERN IRELAND

Dankse Bank Premiership

Northern Irish Cup

Northern Irish League Cup

PORTUGAL

Premier League

Second League

Taça de Portugal

Portuguese League Cup

Supertaça

REPUBLIC OF IRELAND

Premier Division

Senior Challenge Cup

League Cup

SCOTLAND

Ladbrokes Premiership

Ladbrokes Championship

Ladbrokes League 1

Ladbrokes League 2

Scottish Cup

Scottish League Cup

Scottish League Challenge Cup

WALES

Dafabet Welsh Premier League

JD Welsh Cup

theWord Cup

CONTINENTAL

European Champions Cup

EURO Cup

European Super Cup

Club World Championship

Asian Champions League

Copa Libertadores

Copa Sudamericana

South American Recopa

INTERNATIONAL

World Cup

European Championships

Copa América

Confederations Cup

Edited by liam1872

Really excited by this, Newcastle if it wins will be really fun to try, especially given their poor position in real life 

That target list is so intimidating! Voted for Palace as they're a solid squad but need some work whereas I feel most the other options are more complete. 

CAREER ONE TEAM

The poll has received several votes and although it is close at the top, it looks as though Newcastle, with 6 votes, have just edged it ahead of West Ham who gained 4.

If you think I should run another poll between just Newcastle & West Ham leave a comment, if not the career will begin as I take over at Newcastle United!

Thank you for taking the time to vote!

Unless they don't interest you? It's always better to play as someone you want to play as, especially in a save where you are looking at spending 6-10+ hours on. 

CAREER ONE TEAM

That is it decided then, the team we will be in charge of for career one is NEWCASTLE UNITED.

Thank you for your input and I hope to have the first update up in the near future!

As always thank you all for reading and I will see you all soon!:D

Career One - Season One

NEWCASTLE UNITED

Spoiler

YDjqIhj.png

The journey begins..

Spoiler

TIRxb3h.png

The board had been somewhat generous in the amount of money they had made available giving us £8.25M to spend in order to make the squad good enough in order to qualify for Europe.

Spoiler

xwAjhzO.png

TRANSFERS

OUT

Spoiler

pMFl3fK.png

There wasn't much transfer activity this season given the squad at Newcastle is already more than capable of finishing respectably in the league (despite what is going on in real life). Siem De Jong went to rivals Sunderland for £6M and was followed out the door by Papiss Cissé who went to QPR for £3.5M.

IN

Spoiler

XAxJGRt.png

Just the one incoming for the season as Nicolai Boilesen arrived from Ajax for £3.5M to give us a better option at full back.

COMPETITIONS

Capital One Cup

Spoiler

7aPc74g.png

A poor result in the Third Round of the cup as we lose out to Norwich City in what was a very poor performance. We didn't deserve anything more than the defeat and so we switched our focus to our remaining competitions.

FA Cup

Spoiler

NCCrUb7.png

An amazing cup run saw us make it all the way to the final of the FA Cup in which we would face league champions Manchester City. A truly remarkable performance saw us walk out of Wembley with a 2-1 win over Manchester City and the FA Cup trophy for the trophy cabinet.

In the below spoiler is the run from the quarter-final through to the final!

Spoiler

vRrVgqe.jpg

English Premier League

Spoiler

TNmWrYt.png

After 27 games in the league season the race for Europe couldn't have been any tighter with only 1 point separating 3rd from 10th! Would we be able to make it into the European places?

Spoiler

nmHQaAf.png

The race for Europe was tight but we managed to make it up to 5th after the results, shown below, on the last day of the season went our way.

Spoiler

cd5WND2.png

SEASON REVIEW

After the first season of the first career we have started making ground towards conquering the world as we win our first trophy in the FA Cup. Next season we will look to improve on our 5th placed finish and will be hopeful of good runs in the Capital One Cup and the Europa League!

As always thank you all for reading and I will see you all soon:D!

Edited by liam1872
27 minutes ago, liam1872 said:

Career One - Season One

NEWCASTLE UNITED

Hide contents

YDjqIhj.png

The journey begins..

Hide contents

TIRxb3h.png

The board had been somewhat generous in the amount of money they had made available giving us £8.25M to spend in order to make the squad good enough in order to qualify for Europe.

Hide contents

xwAjhzO.png

TRANSFERS

OUT

Hide contents

pMFl3fK.png

There wasn't much transfer activity this season given the squad at Newcastle is already more than capable of finishing respectably in the league (despite what is going on in real life). Siem De Jong went to rivals Sunderland for £6M and was followed out the door by Papiss Cissé who went to QPR for £3.5M.

IN

Reveal hidden contents

XAxJGRt.png

Just the one incoming for the season as Nicolai Boilesen arrived from Ajax for £3.5M to give us a better option at full back.

COMPETITIONS

Capital One Cup

Hide contents

7aPc74g.png

A poor result in the Third Round of the cup as we lose out to Norwich City in what was a very poor performance. We didn't deserve anything more than the defeat and so we switched our focus to our remaining competitions.

FA Cup

Hide contents

NCCrUb7.png

An amazing cup run saw us make it all the way to the final of the FA Cup in which we would face league champions Manchester City. A truly remarkable performance saw us walk out of Wembley with a 2-1 win over Manchester City and the FA Cup trophy for the trophy cabinet.

In the below spoiler is the run from the quarter-final through to the final!

Hide contents

vRrVgqe.jpg

English Premier League

Hide contents

TNmWrYt.png

After 27 games in the league season the race for Europe couldn't have been any tighter with only 1 point separating 3rd from 10th! Would we be able to make it into the European places?

Hide contents

nmHQaAf.png

The race for Europe was tight but we managed to make it up to 5th after the results, shown below, on the last day of the season went our way.

Hide contents

cd5WND2.png

SEASON REVIEW

After the first season of the first career we have started making ground towards conquering the world as we win our first trophy in the FA Cup. Next season we will look to improve on our 5th placed finish and will be hopeful of good runs in the Capital One Cup and the Europa League!

As always thank you all for reading and I will see you all soon:D!

Nice fa cup win but imo 5th with Newcastle is a below par season.

Solid season IMO, decent in the league and a cup to boot! The goal difference seems to be an issue so hopefully you can address that in the coming season. 

Brilliant season, doing much better than Newcastle in real life, and a trophy to back up the league position, next year you can push on 

@Mikee1984 it could've been worse, struggled to score goals all season.

@Ashez Goal difference was definitely an issue, struggled to score goals for a start. Hopefully next season can be better!

@DaB Far better than Newcastle IRL haha. The cup win was a boost for next seasons hopes!

Career One - Season Two

NEWCASTLE UNITED

TRANSFERS OUT

Spoiler

sH9FrQ4.png

There was plenty transfer activity this season with the significant sale of Ayoze Perez for a huge £30m to Italian giants Lazio. This may come as a surprise to you however we struggled to score goals for much of last season and with Perez massively underperforming, £30m was far too good to turn down.

Perez was followed out of St James Park by; Jack Colback, £8.5m to Frankfurt; Cheick Tiote, £5m to Crystal Palace; Haris Vuckic, £3.5m to Southampton; Gael Bigirimana, £2.5m to Nottingham Forest as well as a host of players who left on free transfers upon the expiring of their contracts.

Kevin Mbabu left as a part-exchange to Schalke in a deal which you'll see in a moment..

TRANSFERS IN

Spoiler

yEjXHW2.png

The £30m from the sale of Ayoze Perez was spent, along with over £30m more. Brazilian attacking midfielder Rafinha came in from Barcelona in the biggest incoming of the season for £20m. Kevin Mbabu was part of the deal that saw Leroy Sane arrive at St James Park, on top of a hefty £15m fee. Ivan Perisic arrived from Inter Milan for £15m also, and was followed in by Victor Wanyama for £6.25m, John Brooks for £4.1m and Timo Horn for £3.5m.

Strong additions to the squad which would hopefully lift us up the table!

NEW SIGNINGS

Spoiler

goo8sQC.png

sks8xGf.png

EQPKpSh.png

6ts5xys.png

42n9J7F.png

O7t12kv.png

COMPETITIONS

Community Shield

Spoiler

ItsjDKP.png

After last seasons FA Cup win we would be competing in the Community Shield this season against Premier League winners Chelsea. Adam Armstrong was picked to start as striker by default due to injuries and he took his opportunity well as he bagged a brace in a 2-0 win. 

FA Cup

Spoiler

0hSol4U.png

We came close to matching last seasons feat of winning the competition as we made it to the semi-final, however our nemesis of the season Arsenal knocked us out with a comfortable 2-0 win.

Capital One Cup

Spoiler

QwhA3Wl.png

We faced Chelsea once again, this time in the Capital One Cup final at Wembley. We ran out 2-0 winners in the Community Shield and we matched that once again, this time with Mitrovic grabbing the 2 goals. Another competition win as we make it 3 completed from the list.

EURO Cup

Spoiler

nVFTIYW.png

In the EURO Cup we once again faced Arsenal, who once again got the better of us in both legs as we lost 1-0 home and away to be knocked out 2-0 on aggregate.

English Premier League

Spoiler

ZqGgbVE.png

A very impressive and massive win in the title race as we dismantle Arsenal 5-1 at St James Park to put us within 3 points of them at the top of the table..

Spoiler

1gfcoqA.png

With just one game to go we had managed to draw level with Arsenal on points however were still 2nd on goal difference. We would face Fulham on the last game of the season, meanwhile Arsenal would face Everton..

Spoiler

JiDFcnN.png

IqniDd6.png

A 2-0 win at home to Fulham coupled with Arsenal's 1-1 draw at Goodison Park saw us finish the season as the champions of England!!

COMPETITIONS REVIEW

bFBBSWb.jpg

PLAYER STATS

viAd5jH.jpg

CAREER ONE REVIEW

In career one with Newcastle United we have managed to pick up the FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Community Shield and the English Premier League. We could take this further and try to go on and win the EURO Cup and the Champions Cup, however I feel it would be best to move onto career two.

If you have any recommendations, let me know in a comment and I will release a poll soon!

As always, thank you all for reading and I will see you all soon:)!

Edited by liam1872

The difference was Wanyama!! He takes all the credit, inspired signing! Ohhh Vincent Wanyammmmma! 

Congratz mate, can't wait to see where you end up next :D. I'll once again say Sevilla as I think they're a fun club to manage. 

50 minutes ago, Ashez said:

The difference was Wanyama!! He takes all the credit, inspired signing! Ohhh Vincent Wanyammmmma! 

Victor *

brilliant season mate, now a new challenge, Sevilla could be a good shout as barca real and athletico will all be hard to beat. I pick them, decent squad but needs improving, good luck