Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-2-3-1 (EME)

15 hours ago, MemphisMartialMourinho said:

@Irwan Hadi glad this tactic working well for you. Is luke shaw an injury prone in your save? Because he is an injury prone in my save. Wanted to buy Jorge but i only loaded england league ? Bought alaba for 25 + wilson hehehe

@MemphisMartialMourinho Shaw seems to be rather healthy in my save. Since you mentioned it, he has just returned to first team action for a month now after nursing an injury for a couple of weeks. Til now, the whole squad in fact is rather fit although I had to lower the intensity of each department (due to fixture congestion and a rather thin squad)

What training schedule are you using?

Edited by Irwan Hadi
17 hours ago, MemphisMartialMourinho said:

@Irwan Hadi im using IT :)

@MemphisMartialMourinhoHmm the squad used to be wrecked after putting on IT, after a while they seem to have strengthened and adjusted to it. England's scheduling is screwed up, especially from Dec all the way to Feb (depending on how many competitions you're in)

So I tend to lower the intensity to medium when it's jam packed with games. Also, because of this, Gribbin, Wilson and Fosu-Mensah stopped complaining about their unhappiness with the schedule :laugh:

Edited by Irwan Hadi

@MemphisMartialMourinho Finally I've finished Season 1! I will give a little bit of my findings with your tactic first

Findings:
1) A pair of quality & experienced Central Defenders are crucial; to eliminate/minimise errors at the back (conceding of late goals or dwelling on the ball and getting caught in possession)
2) BBM and CM are the next priority; Herrera as BBM and Schneiderlin as CM has worked wonders
3) For anyone who's keen to know how Harry Kane performs, I'd say now that he is lethal but he will need time to get his groove on (at least in my save with Manchester United)
4) Striker set as TM, but pacey strikers like Martial and Wilson more often than not leaves defenders eating their dust and then scoring
5) Renato Sanches & Pione Sisto are quality young players. Surprised at how they put in strong performances in fact. In a couple of years, they'd be world beaters

This tactic definitely kicks ass, credits to @MemphisMartialMourinho for creating this =)

And now Season results

57177f4792cbc_RestofFixtures1.thumb.png.

57177f50a68c5_RestofFixtures2.thumb.png.

57177f5836afe_RestofFixtures3.thumb.png.

57177f6233bfa_EndofSeasonTableStanding.t

57177f6f5bd07_CapitalOneCupFinalLost.thu

57177f7c12fe5_ChampionsLeagueKnockout.th

57177f8929a2c_FACupFinalWin.thumb.png.4f

57177f9325a7a_SeasonAchievements.thumb.p

Staff.thumb.png.250b2b1ea6036a81b7dcc829

57177fa45734d_ManagerProfile.thumb.png.1

57177fac16810_TopScorers.thumb.png.06cf4

57177fb3200d5_TopAssisters.thumb.png.f46

57177fb9e45bb_SeasonReview.thumb.png.425

11 hours ago, MemphisMartialMourinho said:

@Irwan Hadi Yay Man United wom the league xD despite so many draws and loses :( 40 goals conceded isnt good. Get a young world class cb next season ;) unlucky about the COC tho :( hopefully season two will be better :)

@MemphisMartialMourinho yeah I think there were too many draws that should have been wins (either conceded late goals or finishing simply just wasn't there)

Hahaha as I've mentioned my top priority would be a Central Defender and I have Aymeric Laporte lined up to partner Smalling. Not much other options as Stones has moved to Chelsea in the last window. Unless you have other alternatives? :)

As for the Capital One Cup, it was entirely my fault. I decided to field my 2nd team as I had Man City and Barcelona coming up after that. So I didn't want to lose to Man City :laugh: and was trying to keep my squad less tired for the Barcelona clash. Unfortunately, the squad was firing blanks and we got booted out of the competition so early =(

By the way, Vardy in your Leicester save is making my strikers look mediocre LOL. I just don't know how your strikers seem to be so clinical!

On 4/15/2016 at 10:53, Irwan Hadi said:

@MemphisMartialMourinho how did you manage to get rid of Rooney? LOL tried once but no club came forward with a bid, even though Chelsea and Man City were recognised as interested. 

Interesting players you acquired =) so far, I can only vouch for Khacheridi and Stones

I got rid of him just fine. This has easily been the most success I have ever had in the game. I need to make a page so you guys can see. Won the leage 5 times in a row and Champions league 4 out of 5 so far 2 f.a cups and 4 capital one cups

Screenshot_2016-04-20-21-37-57.png

9 hours ago, MemphisMartialMourinho said:

@Mikee1984 Won the COC and the league eventho i conceded a lot. This tactic works with Leicester :D

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm very impressed mate well played ?? shows this tactic ain't just for the big guns I like a tactic that can bring success with any team.

4 hours ago, Irwan Hadi said:

@MemphisMartialMourinho yeah I think there were too many draws that should have been wins (either conceded late goals or finishing simply just wasn't there)

Hahaha as I've mentioned my top priority would be a Central Defender and I have Aymeric Laporte lined up to partner Smalling. Not much other options as Stones has moved to Chelsea in the last window. Unless you have other alternatives? :)

As for the Capital One Cup, it was entirely my fault. I decided to field my 2nd team as I had Man City and Barcelona coming up after that. So I didn't want to lose to Man City :laugh: and was trying to keep my squad less tired for the Barcelona clash. Unfortunately, the squad was firing blanks and we got booted out of the competition so early =(

By the way, Vardy in your Leicester save is making my strikers look mediocre LOL. I just don't know how your strikers seem to be so clinical!

Romagnali,Rugani are a decent centre backs too :)

Yah i was shocked he's smashing those goals. Maybe you were right about pacey striker are important for this tactic. Gonna do more saves with pacey strikers and see how it works! 

6 minutes ago, MemphisMartialMourinho said:

@JackSwagger Glad to hear that :) Mind posting full season soon? Does Vardy scores plenty of goals in your save?

im at the beginning of november and he's scored 17 goals altogether when i finish the season i will post it here

Edited by JackSwagger

yep he's great and i have alexandre pato as my backup striker but he doesn't really fit in well maybe its because he's not that good as a target man

On 4/15/2016 at 10:53, Irwan Hadi said:

@MemphisMartialMourinho how did you manage to get rid of Rooney? LOL tried once but no club came forward with a bid, even though Chelsea and Man City were recognised as interested. 

Interesting players you acquired =) so far, I can only vouch for Khacheridi and 

Edited by Moosedogg
11 hours ago, MemphisMartialMourinho said:

@Moosedogg 120m for Rooney? Omg sir teach me your ways :( Congrats on your succesful career :) are you using this tactic?

@Mikee1984 cheers mate. Vardy helps me a lot hahahaha eventho leicester defenders are horrible:(  

I ran Rooney for a few seasons and somehow got the bid for 120m. I even brought him back 3 seasons later on a free and pay him 4 mil a year. I started game with no Addons. Like sugardaddy. None of that. Although I think sugar daddy is turned on now bc I got an offer for a new chairman 4 seasons in and now my tansfer budget has 450 mil. Although I have made lots of big money sales. I am truly running a business. I bring kids in for less than 3 mil before theyre in 20s and usually sell them for 20mil plus 3 years later 

1 hour ago, JackSwagger said:

yep he's great and i have alexandre pato as my backup striker but he doesn't really fit in well maybe its because he's not that good as a target man

Grab Filipovic. I got him for 3 mil. Performing better than expected. I only use him as a utility attacker for now. 

1 hour ago, JackSwagger said:

No shit. Get Charlie Austin first season. I paid 13 mil and got an incredible return.  Over 100 goals in 4 seasons despite not looking great on the skills sheet

Hahaha! @MemphisMartialMourinho your tactic is definitely kicking ass now! I see more people testing and trying it out with various teams. Well done, man =)

I think I'm going to try to wake a sleeping giant. I was thinking of Valencia, any other suggestions?