Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat To Football Manager Mobile Fans (about the Community)

Dec

43 minutes ago, M4cc4n4 said:

@Dec Oh Right fair enough

If you have any suggestions regarding the site though please feel free to message me or post them here. Thanks.

@Dec I noticed that in the Game Store that your sell FM 2016 through a Site called CDKEYS.com, How trusted can they be. 

Also,  You Interned in Marketing and Sales, at SI or Sega? How do they respond to these sites and How genuine and are they official resellers of the game?

6 minutes ago, M4cc4n4 said:

@Dec I noticed that in the Game Store that your sell FM 2016 through a Site called CDKEYS.com, How trusted can they be. 

Also,  You Interned in Marketing and Sales, at SI or Sega? How do they respond to these sites and How genuine and are they official resellers of the game?

I use CDKeys a lot and so do lots of people I know. They are very trusted. They aren't official resellers, there is only one English of these - Nexway, and they have issues with their affiliate scheme. The keys are genuine though. SI don't mind as we are still selling the game and not pirating it, they understand the need for finance.

5 minutes ago, Dec said:

I use CDKeys a lot and so do lots of people I know. They are very trusted. They aren't official resellers, there is only one English of these - Nexway, and they have issues with their affiliate scheme. The keys are genuine though. SI don't mind as we are still selling the game and not pirating it, they understand the need for finance.

Okay!

I have an ideas. It is more about real life football as opposed to FMM but could attract more users. It is about having a football highlights section on the site which could attract more people into the website and then maybe into FMM.

Another point that I have is that I think a lot of people on the site think that they have to comment or post something productive when this isn't always the case.

2 minutes ago, theundergoat said:

I have an ideas. It is more about real life football as opposed to FMM but could attract more users. It is about having a football highlights section on the site which could attract more people into the website and then maybe into FMM.

Another point that I have is that I think a lot of people on the site think that they have to comment or post something productive when this isn't always the case.

It isn't a bad idea but there is lots of legal ideas with that and it wouldn't make people more passionate about the game. We want to stay a FMM website.

3 minutes ago, theundergoat said:

What about the second point?

Not sure what to suggest for that to be honest. Hard to change people's perceptions, it is often the case with websites and not Social Media as it is a more productive environment.

I think they're need to be more emphasis on the fact that commenting itself is more important than commenting something productive. You could add a point system where you get points for commenting or posting or maybe the idea of 'karma' (check Futhead for that).

24 minutes ago, theundergoat said:

I think they're need to be more emphasis on the fact that commenting itself is more important than commenting something productive. You could add a point system where you get points for commenting or posting or maybe the idea of 'karma' (check Futhead for that).

I disagree. If someone comments randomly then that isn't helping and pushes the actual helpful ones further down.

There is a Like system (the hearts) which then influences level of the user.