Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Your Favorite FM Handheld

favfmh.thumb.jpg.3b23baa9aa3780c7d1fa139

To start a little discussion and also to help better understand what you guys like to see in a FM Handheld game I was wondering what your favorite FM Handheld is and also ypur favorite feature and why?

2013 for me, sure it was some what easy but it was fun. The tactics weren't ridged, the goal scoring was OP and not infuriating and it's just the most fun I've had with the series. I understand why people didn't like it and it was far from ideal but lacking that frustration means a lot. 

As for personal worsts I'd have to say everything since 2013. I hated 2014 at launch but it grew on me, the launch of 2015 was an embarrassment and 2016 is the boringest rehash I've ever played. 

2008 for me but that may be nostalgia. I picked it up again recently and though it was easier than I remember it was still very fun. Cannot say why they, mainly seems like nostalgia but probably some other reasons too like tactics and speed without an engine. Though I am leaning that it was very easy to create an amazing team and it was nice to play with Freddy Adu and Vincent Kompany again.