Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Lost Achievements/unlockables

Dear Vibe,

I recently had a crashed game with FMM2016 which I had to delete and reinstall. I only had a couple of saves on iCloud after reinstalling 'restored previous purchases', only my in-game editor is available

Everything I've unlocked in the game through playing - sugar daddy, unlock national team, etc. etc. - isn't available, despite it still being my achieved in game profile.

I also can't play any of the scenarios either, and have paid for at least one unlockables scenario which I can't play.

Any advice or help?

To check, you backed up and replaced the game.cfg? Unless something has changed materially on your device this should work though we're hopefully working on a way in the long run to tie the 'natural' unlocks to your account rather than device.

5 hours ago, Alari said:

To check, you backed up and replaced the game.cfg? Unless something has changed materially on your device this should work though we're hopefully working on a way in the long run to tie the 'natural' unlocks to your account rather than device.

Nothing has changed on my device, just a delete and reinstall.

How do I check the game.cfg? Where do I go to get this?

42 minutes ago, Tomwalker2286 said:

@Alari He is on an Apple Device,

1 hour ago, Tomwalker2286 said:

If you are deleting the game to reinstall, you will need to back up the game.cfg using iTunes as seen here: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/206011931-iOS-How-to#saves

Doing this should preserve unlockables you've unlocked in the course of playing. 

For purchased unlocklables, using the 'Restore Transactions" button in the store will retrieve them. You may need to activate some after this by going to Preferences/View/Unlockables.

We are working on a way to store unlocks that have been gained via playing in the cloud but this is quite technically complex.