Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Insane unknown regen?

Do you have a copy of the save before he turned up? If so you could find him by searching for someone with that PA and CA. 

I'll assume he's from someone with a random PA so he could be hard to track down, his stats could help though if you could post them. 

Probably Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar or Suarez abilities got transferred. Try searching for regens of these 3 and if you can't find a regen for them, it's probably because their abilities got transferred to him.

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Do you have a copy of the save before he turned up? If so you could find him by searching for someone with that PA and CA. 

I'll assume he's from someone with a random PA so he could be hard to track down, his stats could help though if you could post them. 

Yea sure I'll post em!  

7 minutes ago, Ashez said:
2 minutes ago, vbase said:Probably Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar or Suarez abilities got transferred. Try searching for regens of these 3 and if you can't find a regen for them, it's probably because their abilities got transferred to him.

Ronaldo's regen is out already . Pogba is still playing. Neymar is still playing. And Suarez isn't 192. This guy is a CM. (From Montenegro which is cool) 

13 minutes ago, Ashez said:
8 minutes ago, vbase said:

Ronaldo's regen is out already . Pogba is still playing. Neymar is still playing. And Suarez isn't 192. This guy is a CM. (From Montenegro which is cool) 

Screenshot_20160609-234625.png

Ronaldo is the only fixed 192 on the game (according to Dec's list) so if it's not him it has to be a random PA player who's changed nationality and possibly position so it'll be tough to find him. 

9 hours ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Screenshot_20160609-234625.png

Hey mate did you Shortlist any old players who were about to retire. If you did scroll through your messages and see if any world class players retired. Also he maybe a Regen's Regen because some of the first Regen's come back as 25 year olds and would be in position to retire by now. This would mean that it could be an old player's (For Example Gerrard, Xavi or Lampard) Regen 

Edited by Real_Random

I think I've cracked it.

N6n5gIK.jpg

Reasoning:

Pros:

1. Positions match - Very uncommon from my searching

2. Has the random PA which could lead to the uncommon 192. 

cons:

1. Is he still on your save?

2. Would need to have retired early. Did he get injured or anything? 

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

I think I've cracked it.

N6n5gIK.jpg

Reasoning:

Pros:

1. Positions match - Very uncommon from my searching

2. Has the random PA which could lead to the uncommon 192. 

cons:

1. Is he still on your save?

2. Would need to have retired early. Did he get injured or anything? 

I agree with your guess Ashez. The only doubts I have is that none of the stats line up (I know he is young but usually there are a few stats that match the original player and that Dec's wonderkid list states that no wonderkid can have over 190 PA

Edited by Real_Random

The metal stats match pretty decently with most only being a few out. I would put the slight differences down to the difference in club level if it is indeed him. 

That's not true, I've seen a few players on the save editor with over 190 PA, even players with 200. I don't think it's common but I have seen it as have others.

I'm 80% sure it's him, just depends if he's on the save still or not.

Has to be a positionally changed Neves then top my head? If Ronaldo is else where he's only one that comes to mind who I know has that sort of potential. If he's still active on the save I'll assume it's someone older who's potential I'm less familiar with. 

Getting the nationality right first guess was pretty cool though :P.

Maybe Goncalo Guedes?

Maybe there is something in the Evogen engine that we don't know about,

like 1/1000 chance that PA can Go up 1-10 or down 1-10??

I've been digging around some players with stats similar to this Regen and who are Portuguese and I have stumbled upon a player who could be our answer

The Player is Raul Meireles

image.thumb.png.6076d2837f9ec2e773a0c57b

I believe this because 

1. He has world class potential

2. He is old enough to have Regened twice and may have had his potential ability swapped

3. Many of the first Regens come back at around 25 years old ( I have evidence to back this up so let me know if you want me to post it)

4. Shares a yellow in attacking mid position

5. Has blues in many of the areas this young Regen does

Reasons Against are

1. It is very unlikely Raul went through both ability and position swaps

2. Raul does not have variable PA and does not have 192 PA

3. Has other positions which are unlikely to have all gone away

So that's my guess Vibers and hopefully @Jack Joyce will tell us soon who it is (hopefully we can figure it out as a community)

41 minutes ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Gonaçalo is still playing in my save. 

Hey mate 

You said William Carvalho retired on your save do you know where his Regen is playing currently. Also did you end up buying this insane Unknown Regen or not.  

22 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

I guess I shouldn't leave you guys in suspense. The player seems to be.... Rafa Silva!

Thanks for telling us @Jack JoyceSo a position and nation changing Regen. Have never seen that before. How rare is that may I ask? It makes sense too he is the perfect age to retire in 10 years and has variable PA. Also may I ask is this official (using the data you have access to) or is this just your educated guess.

I could tell from the UID in the initial post. It happens every now and then to lesser known players but this is one of the more interesting cases I've seen :)

Did we know UID's were linked previously? I don't recall knowing that but it's how I assumed you knew it lol. Might not be news as I don't have much interest in regens lol. 

On Monday, June 13, 2016 at 19:49, Jack Joyce said:

I could tell from the UID in the initial post. It happens every now and then to lesser known players but this is one of the more interesting cases I've seen :)

Woah!