Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Krzeszewski's Scottish career

adm3333

Few days ago I've started a new career in FMH 2015. I wanted to start career as unemployed, in a country with big number of leagues, but not in England. So I picked Scotland, the country with the second biggest number of leagues - 4.

At the beginning, there wasn't any available job, so I had to wait few months. I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting, when finally in the middle of December manager of Scottish League 2 team, Elgin City, left the job here and went to the better team. I, of course, applied, and kSAuNaHl.jpg

When I picked up the team, they were on 8th place - not bad. But the squad is bad. After I took a look around players, I've understood why the board 'expect me to focus on improving the club's squad'. But, surprisingly, they didn't give me any money for transfers, and the wage budget is quite bad, too. 

Season 1, part 1

HZbVFR6.jpg

Really good debut, we made so many chances that we had to win today. Great game by Gunn, hope that wasn't only a one time thing. And a change, 'cause the screenshot is broken - goal for opponents by Iain Chisholm.

EwLLlxW.jpg

Tough game and not the best result against last team in the league. Another goal by Gunn, he's creating himself for team' star so far.

C6L3Q05.jpg

Good result against the 3rd team in the league, fortunately Duff is out for only a week.

Before the next game, I loaned two players for free, Ally McKerracher and Aron Lynas.

FJXQeQp.jpg

WTF was that? 14-2 in shots against team from 'Highland League'? Luckily, we've tied it (another goal by Gunn), I hope that we will play better in replay. Fraser (our goalkeeper) maybe won't have great night next time.

kOYaphJ.jpg

YES! We made it to SC 5th round! One more time Gunn scores, today even two goals. So far only one goal was scored by someone else.

So what do you think so far?

About team, results, and my style :P?

Please leave a comment, if needed, complain :P, that's my first career here.

PS. If there will be problems with language, I apologise, I'm Polish ;)

Edited by adm3333

Season 1, part 2

We are playing really good so far. Let's see , what happened in next 5 games. 

We'll play against Queen of South (Scottish Championship) in SC 5th round.

wVsuAO7.jpg

Really good game, we were better team against leader! A little bit more of luck and we could win this one.

155WKMn.jpg

We saved the game in last minute! We had even chance to win, but refreeres had worse day and they disallowed Sutherland's goal.

n3PQrHO.jpg

Tough game against 9th team in the league, another time we got the goal in last minute. We need to play better against outsiders. So far we played against 9th and 10th team and we didn't win any of this two games. But we have a thing to happy about, too. We didn't lose so far - 8 games in a row!

And look on the league table:

yHcP5MF.jpg

We're on 7th place, but they're still 15 games left to play, so really big changes are possible.

32wn92E.jpg

And first lose is here. In stats we were really compareable, but couldn't finish our actions. Our finishing was really bad today, I hope we'll improve that.

So what do you think after 10 games? Seems it good or bad for you? 

Please leave a comment ;)

Edited by adm3333

Thanks :), maybe next season will be better, but in this one we have still chances for promotion playoffs and even for 3rd place ;)

Season 1, part 3

So far we're playing well, let's see can we play still good or even better. At first we played the toughest one in the season in SC 5th round.

dnEMblu.jpg

No chances in this one, in could be 0-7 instead of 0-2, only Fraser saved us here. It wasn't surprise, so I'm not even a little sad. We knew the result since we've known we'll play against them.

qqiF0eQ.jpg

That's a surprise, really bad surprise! We can't play like that against middle-skilled teams like Queen's Park. I hope that was one time thing.

oZ5jL44.jpg

Another lose, but today we were playing good. Good, but unfortunately with bad finishing. David Crawford stole 3 points, getting the only goal. But next game mustn't be finally lose.

jZrjvs4.jpg

Finally win! We played really well, we have a magic thing against Annan - 2 games, 2 wins. Maybe Sutherland will finally get up, I hope this game will wake him up.

llCcLnU.jpg

Easy win against last team in the league. Great game by Gunn, 2 goals, I hope he's back with former form.

ZyJP8x2.jpg  Really good game and win against leader! Sutherland has woke up and he led us to today's win.

We had a 4-game losing streak, I hope that will never repeat, we've end it in great style, we won last 3 games, so I see future in good light. 

And what do you think? Was this losing streak a run of mistakes? How long will this winning streak take? 

Please leave a comment, if needed, complain :P

Edited by adm3333
Adding game vs Berwick

Season 1, part 4

We're playing good, it's going pretty well, let's see if it's still good or it's getting worse.

z4jzRAH.jpg

Really good, interesting game, we've done well winning this one. Fast goal by Cameron gave us 3 points here.

2zs92Qx.jpg

OMG, what a crazy game! East Fife took it by great first 16 minutes - 3-1 in just 16th minute! When Sutherland almost made it 3-2, I thought that we can fight for points here. But then came 51st and 52nd minute and all dreams fade away. 

And let's have a look on the table 7 games before end of the season.

YNxDWPg.jpg

We're still on 7th place, it's good, and it can be better - we're only 5 points away from playoff place.

gWIVCiv.jpg

Oh, only draw against 9th team. 7-16 in shots for them? Are you kidding? And we lost 2 points in 85th minute… We could even lose all 3, it wouldn't be a surprise.

pr1R2hk.jpg

Tough game, a little bit of lead even in stats for Montrose, but 3 points are ours! Each of our forwards found the net once. Good win, very useful points.

gA99SqX.jpg

A little bit of lead for us here, but stupid lose of 2 points in 89th minute. Fraser was playing really well and solid so far, but now foul for penalty and red card in 88th minute! We shouldn't draw today.

Still solid play, 8 points in this 5 games. We'll fight to the end, 4 games left and we still can reach playoff places - 3rd or 4th. 

So what do you think with only 4 games left to play? Which place will we reach? Will we play in promotion playoffs?

Please leave a comment, if needed, complain :P

Edited by adm3333