Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How important is club choice when loaning out players?

2 loan related questions:

I've had loan offers from clubs in countries that aren't from one of the four I picked to be active when I started the game. These are young players who I hope to progress. Should I avoid loaning players to these clubs?

Do AI clubs ever offer to pay more than 0% of wages on a loan deal?

@Anders- You shouldn't avoid loaning your young players as any experience no what where.

You could try the percentage thing and report back. I have no experience with that though

8 hours ago, Anders said:

2 loan related questions:

I've had loan offers from clubs in countries that aren't from one of the four I picked to be active when I started the game. These are young players who I hope to progress. Should I avoid loaning players to these clubs?

Do AI clubs ever offer to pay more than 0% of wages on a loan deal?

They do depending on the club you are... from experience they pay either 50% or 100% and I don't loan players to the non playable leagues because they don't play

Edited by Dar J
forgot to add something

Even if the league is non playable they still play games. Still it is best to send them to the league you loaded on start up. Also make sure they are going to play no point loaning a RB to a team with 3RBs

1 hour ago, Rjgreeno said:

Even if the league is non playable they still play games. Still it is best to send them to the league you loaded on start up. Also make sure they are going to play no point loaning a RB to a team with 3RBs

Do you mean non playable with grayed out players or non playable with some players 

First come first serve most of the time. The clubs that bid for a certain player generally fall within the category of how good the player is anyway. Of course there's that club that has minimal training facility sometimes....

I am wary of loans to big clubs. Some young but class players tend to get loan offers from pretty big clubs. Usually I reject them, but depends. Chelsea for my centre back? Fk no. Arsenal (Their decent keepers irl now have declined or retired) for my Buffon regen. Yes, he'll play every game.

Yeah the crucial thing is that they play. I know someone once did a test which suggested that keeping them in house is better but I did a preliminary test on a recent save and I don't think that is true any more (when I get time I plan to investigate further). Getting players out on loan (even if the other club wont pick up their wage) is best in my opinion. But no point loaning them to a club which is in a league which is too easy. They wont progress as well.

Thanks for all the replies. I'm playing as Man United, and I don't believe I've ever had anything other than 0% wage offer. They are players either listed for loan or offered though.

I did find a thread where someone tested loan vs not playing but with intensive training, and a third option which escapes me now. It might not have have been on 2016 version. Basically loaning them out (so long as they played) resulted in their CA rising more, but stats less so. Where as the same player that didn't play (with intensive training), resulted in a comparatively bigger stats rise but a lower rise in CA.

My concern was whether loaning players to teams with greyed player would result in games. I've checked, and my player's history shows games, so I assume it counts towards their progress.

@Meow Why are you wary of loans to big clubs?

17 hours ago, Anders said:

Thanks for all the replies. I'm playing as Man United, and I don't believe I've ever had anything other than 0% wage offer. They are players either listed for loan or offered though.

I did find a thread where someone tested loan vs not playing but with intensive training, and a third option which escapes me now. It might not have have been on 2016 version. Basically loaning them out (so long as they played) resulted in their CA rising more, but stats less so. Where as the same player that didn't play (with intensive training), resulted in a comparatively bigger stats rise but a lower rise in CA.

My concern was whether loaning players to teams with greyed player would result in games. I've checked, and my player's history shows games, so I assume it counts towards their progress.

@Meow Why are you wary of loans to big clubs?

I think it's because they won't get enough game time because if you are loaning out a player it means he's not ready for your first team therefore there would be better players to choose from in the big team rather than him