Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Regen question - is this Argentine John Terry

Having recently got the England job, I'm on the look out for decent English players. Few and far between it would seem, damn the game for being so realistic ;)

I cannot find an English player who matches John Terry, but I've found this Argentine Martinez who my scouts rate highly. He could be a regen of Daniel Diaz, who I imagine wouldn't be such a great signing.

What do people think, is Martinez JT and should I give up on the search?

Screenshot_20160630-102102.png

Screenshot_20160630-102307.png

Screenshot_20160611-115427.png

Edited by Anders

Sorry mate that looks a lot like Diaz. The positions match and in my experience Terry plays past 2018. I also believe Diaz usually retires 1 season in. Also when did Martinez's History start?

Here is an image of John Terry from 2019 (which shows how long he can last)

image.thumb.png.e9fa9518b8eb260aab19ee1f

Thanks, likely wishful thinking on my part. Martinez's history starts in 2016.

John Terry is not still playing in my game. Is it possible he simply wasn't in my game at all? I started my game with England as the main league, along with Spain, Italy and Germany. In order to get that original pic of JT, I started another game with the same settings.

Screenshot_20160630-111648.png

56 minutes ago, Anders said:

Thanks, likely wishful thinking on my part. Martinez's history starts in 2016.

John Terry is not still playing in my game. Is it possible he simply wasn't in my game at all? I started my game with England as the main league, along with Spain, Italy and Germany. In order to get that original pic of JT, I started another game with the same settings.

Screenshot_20160630-111648.png

Yeah mate definitely Diaz. Bit odd about Terry though. Do you know when he retired. Remember that Regens usually take 3 months to spawn

1 minute ago, Real_Random said:

Yeah mate definitely Diaz. Bit odd about Terry though. Do you know when he retired. Remember that Regens usually take 3 months to spawn

Thanks. No I don't know when he retired unfortunately. I'll have a look again in a few months.

So it's January 2019 now and I'm still struggling to find him. Which stats do you think I should be focusing on with the filters?

23 minutes ago, Anders said:

So it's January 2019 now and I'm still struggling to find him. Which stats do you think I should be focusing on with the filters?

I have a few ideas on how to find him. 

1. (This Method requires an Android)

John Terry may have switched nationality or position. According to Jack Joyce in this thread (http://vibe.community/forums/topic/37919-insane-unknown-regen/#comment-282592) Player UID's are linked to the Regen. This means that if you can get John Terry's UID you can see if any players share this ID. You could also check John Terry's PA and see who shares that PA. Any Regen who shares that exact PA has a chance of being John Terry and if the UID matches up with this test they are John Terry

2. Alternative Method

The filter I use when searching for Regens is nationality,  position and then filter age. Because you can't seem to find him I would search for his technique then filter age. 

Hope this helps your search.

6 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Note that the first method won't always work depending on certain variables.

Ok cool. Will remember that. Thanks

I would guess that perhaps because Terry is not available for the England national team, he automatically switched nationality, or perhaps didn't regen at all? Also if you are searching via the player search tab, his regen may not appear due to him no longer being eligible for England.