Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Icelandic Wales EME ( TEST )

I have made this tactic over the last couple of days :)

try it out and i would appreciate feedback so we can make it even better :)

best regards Anders

Hey mate i tested with Roma. Won the league, italian cup and champions league! Only bought Meli. Impressive tactic!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

That sounds great - i havnt even tested it in The seria A yet :)

do you have some things with The tactic that did not work and need changes :)?

Hi mate one the seria a with samp Doria with ease with your  tactic  didn't really buy any one  I sign  Belgium left  back though mourner 

Thanks for The feedback Jason :)

could i maybe see your lineup? Im trying for fun with Torino so i dont expect The great scudetto :)

How's it going anders  this is my team  orion gk regini moisander ld coda cb de silvestri  Sisto wing alvarez apm Roberto cm Fernando bbm sanson in f muriel af  wanyama,Jordan ayew.jack grealish Thomas meunier Belgium right back

Jason its going really well - im best against The Big teams - but 10 points clear,  together with The old lady with a team like torino is much more than i expected :)!!

I used this tactic with Real Oviedo. I just finished my 2nd season after promotion from the Adelante, finished 9th and 13th, so you can tell I have a pretty average squad. This tactic delivered with me ending up winning the league (very lucky) because Barcelona failed to win their last match. My Striker Mamadou Kone played 54 games and got 51 goals with 10 assists.

P.S. I auto picked my squad before every game.

Zenit thank you for testing ;)! And cool that it was with Oviedo! My spanish team from the mid 90s was Salamanca, but i havnt managed them yet :D

Was there something in the tactic that gave you problems or challenged you? And how was the player/team stats ;)?

On 7/8/2016 at 19:29, AndersJ said:

Zenit thank you for testing ;)! And cool that it was with Oviedo! My spanish team from the mid 90s was Salamanca, but i havnt managed them yet :D

Was there something in the tactic that gave you problems or challenged you? And how was the player/team stats ;)?

We had 79 goals for and 41 against in La Liga. Mattia Perin was in goal, he played all 62 games and conceded 57. Also got one assist. Had a decent squad. Yannick Gerhardt was my BBM and he played 52 games got 5 goals and 15 assists. Mamadou Kone got an 8.10 avg rating. This was in 20/21 season.

Also forgot to mention that I won Copa del Rey and got to CL final, but lost to Bayern on penalties. Was gutted then I moved to Stoke. Problems seem to be the amount of Yellow Card my BBM gets. He had 14 yellows. But no red.

Edited by ZenithStriker

Its going great thank you - i won the league with Torino ;)

Im working at a new tactic ( also in this forum ) at the moment  - way more offensive - but i know that this tactic works now - its good to have something to try out later on when other tactics fail :D

What are you using at the moment ?

Do you need a striker with good Aerial for this tactic?.. I am managing Sunderland because in every saves I had with other clubs I've always seen them 20th or 19th in the first season.. so I decided why not take this challenge, and guess what?... It's harder than I thougt!!.. first 7 matches 1 win 1 draw and 5 losses

Edited by loltheowner31

First off all  - all tactics take time to implement ;) - that beeing said its possible it wont work in the premier league with other teams than the usually top 6 teams.

My strikers with this tactic been guys who are good strikers i would sign for most clubs in FM

Belotti ( Torino ). Benteke - Santo ( Schalke ) Guidetti from Celta. So short answer is yes - the winger will cross for the attacker whom dont make the turtle :D

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

First off all  - all tactics take time to implement ;) - that beeing said its possible it wont work in the premier league with other teams than the usually top 6 teams.

My strikers with this tactic been guys who are good strikers i would sign for most clubs in FM

Belotti ( Torino ). Benteke - Santo ( Schalke ) Guidetti from Celta. So short answer is yes - the winger will cross for the attacker whom dont make the turtle :D

You know what? :D ...With your tactic I'm having good time at Sunderland!!!... currently 5th place behind Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U(i think) with 10 matches left.. I'm not aiming for the title, I just want a good position away from relegation zone.. reaching Europa League would be heaven for the me.. thanks man for sharing this awesome tactic!! Cheers :D

3 minutes ago, loltheowner31 said:

You know what? :D ...With your tactic I'm having good time at Sunderland!!!... currently 5th place behind Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U(i think) with 10 matches left.. I'm not aiming for the title, I just want a good position away from relegation zone.. reaching Europa League would be heaven for the me.. thanks man for sharing this awesome tactic!! Cheers :D

Screenshot_2016-07-12-00-02-30.png.6d89d

4th place now hahaha

Screenshot_2016-07-12-00-03-17.png.7f885

The main man himself.. Fabio Borini

5 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Thank you very much - glad you liked it :)! Can you come of Any new  tips to make The tactic better ?

Yeah, sure mate :DScreenshot_2016-07-12-06-41-02.png.81690

These are my instructions. Same as yours but Committed tackling ang Counter Attack ticked. Ahh and btw, I'm using my AML as IF instead of my AMR. Dunno if it has any difference. Works great tho. Perfect tactic!

Interesting with the counter - does it to The purpose?

the wng you made if - Can you see a difference in chances or something else ;)?