Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Ibra's regen? Help me

Guys please help me. I've been wanting so bad the Ibra's regen. And in my Sunderland season he retired at the very start of the 2017/2018 season in august. I've been hunting for his regen from september of 2017 til april of 2018 and all I saw was this guy

Screenshot_2016-07-13-19-54-24.png.abe39Screenshot_2016-07-13-19-54-30.png.f1ead

Could be this the Ibra's regen?.. isn't he a little too weak?. Thanks in advance for the response

45 minutes ago, red_hot_bayern said:

I honestly think It could Ibra's regen and with the right training he could probably turn into a very good player.

Ok thanks mate. So all I need to do is buy and try to improve his stats?

1 hour ago, Kumail said:

Sign him, if he has that much potential, why not.

Already did ;) .. he scored a hat trick in his 2nd match against Man United.. what a beast

Edited by loltheowner31

For me Zlat's regen usually shows up early in the second/third season at one of the Swedish clubs but has a lot more green stats than that, but if they show 5 star potential maybe that is Zlat (be warned the scout reports can't always be trusted)

I think Zlatans is on AIK in my save . I check the history to make sure there's no 15/16 or earlier too to make sure they are a possible regen .. 

image.png

image.png

2 minutes ago, loltheowner31 said:

@DIRECTFX there's no swedish regen like that (with lots of green stats) on my save :( ..

@Taff I don't know mate.. he is doing great for me atm.. so far so good

That's fair enough dude he may well be zlats regen but I'm with @DIRECTFX in that whenever I find him he has lots of green stats and note he might come back older than expected I think I had one come back at 24

I think the other team people found him at was Malmö.. Also he can come a different year, could switch nationalities as I saw a Drogba comeback as Dutch on one topics here think it's the Evogen guide you can try that for some tips. Never a given that he will comeback exact same year , team , position, stats even like I said nationality which makes it a bit hard to nail a Regen if diff country . Think guide said only sure fire way to get a similiar player is use the game editor and check Zlatans PA then three months after he retires you start checking your saves every so often and put in search of young attackers with his PA and try to match it up . Only way to ever be sure is to get SI/Sega secret database listing who is regen and what are names of Regen really lacing them but good luck with that ?

Heres link to regen guide here : Find Evogens Guide

I think the author knows more than I do as I just started trying to hunt Regens posted pics of about 10 in help section to see if anyone can match em to RL players or if they are just random Wonderkids the CPU adds and are no relation to RL players. 

Post any pics you get if you think you find one also maybe everyone can help each other out identifying if it's RL player as so many leagues/countries to track good players 

@Taff Poor me I can't buy him with my Cottbus since I'm just a newbie promoted club. Teams interested in him are Dortmund,Porto,Juventus,AC Milan, ect. :( and I'm pretty sure they will ask a lot for him

I also think I got my hands on a zlatan regen. Problem is loaning him out as loans are non existent now,but I'm trying to give him as much game time as I can afford.  

Screenshot_20170101-190649.png

And here he is a year later. Not sure if he's going to fit into my plans with the strikers I already have, but I'm planning on developing him all the same. 

He's got a few more greens a year later and a huge increase in price, I'll update another year in and see where he is. 

Screenshot_20170102-131542.png