Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Wasted Chances - OME

Now we all know that there is a lot of wasted chances on FMM16, particularly on the OME when playing Poacher(s) but after the last update a few months ago I noticed a massive increase.

Here are some stats from one save recently -

Chances needed by my team to score first goal during one season - 13.8

Chances needed by opposition to score first goal during one season - 3.2

Number of times opposition scored first with first shot on target during one season - 19 (6 games in a row at one point)

I was playing as Chelsea in Season 6 so my squad was packed with "World Class" players in each position, has anyone else experienced this?

The chances were wasted by my two strikers 90% of time, so not long shot from Midfielders either.

Could it be just a chance of role to improve the strike rate or does it simply not matter?

It's really odd then that this its dramatically increased, on all of my latest saves?

It almost makes the game unplayable, almost like they want everyone to play the EME.....

The reason is your team full with world class players.

And AI want to balence the game... so...

The game do not your team to win all the match without any challenge.

7 minutes ago, rseven said:

The reason is your team full with world class players.

And AI want to balence the game... so...

The game do not your team to win all the match without any challenge.

Fair enough, It's not like I expect to win the all the games, every competition, every season but seriously 19 times the opposition takes the lead with their first shot of the game? Come on...

18 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Fair enough, It's not like I expect to win the all the games, every competition, every season but seriously 19 times the opposition takes the lead with their first shot of the game? Come on...

You should see result of whole season. Not focus on one match. I believe you win the match finslly even your opponent score on first shot.

No perfect game, you know.?

I've experienced something similar, although I've only started to play recently. I'm playing with Barcelona and I lost 1-2 against Málaga (which had lost the past 5 games). I created 16 chances against Malaga's 2. And I have more examples of those.