Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How can I make my striker scores lots of goals?

Hello guys,

Since I've always seen some people here who make their strikers score more than 50 goals a season, I just want to ask ?... what are your secrets???.. my lone striker barely scores 30 a season.. most of the time only 25 to 27... pls tell me ??.. thanks in advance 

7 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Make him your primary attacker mate, that helps massively in my opinion.

I always do it mate.. maybe it depends on the tactics also.. but thanks mate.. if you have a good tactic to suggest I'll be very thankful 

47 minutes ago, loltheowner31 said:

Hello guys,

Since I've always seen some people here who make their strikers score more than 50 goals a season, I just want to ask ?... what are your secrets???.. my lone striker barely scores 30 a season.. most of the time only 25 to 27... pls tell me ??.. thanks in advance 

Can you post your tactic?

AF is not a shooting striker, he runs into the wings. I would also get rid of the BBM then you don't have two players (INF and BBM) with long shots.

Basically...

• Change striker to TM (if he is Ibra's evogen to use his aerial and strength)
  •  Change BBM to BWM, this should also solidify your defence
20 minutes ago, Dec said:

AF is not a shooting striker, he runs into the wings. I would also get rid of the BBM then you don't have two players (INF and BBM) with long shots.

Basically...

I will try it out. Thank you Dec :)

22 minutes ago, Dec said:

Basically...

A TM is not really a shooting striker either.

If I wanted my striker to be the primary shooter I'd get rid of the right IF and replace him with a winger then the striker may also change to a poacher depends really on the players and now the play then I may leave the midfield 3 how they are, the BBM ma take some shots but having the AP close to him he may be willing to pass more, if he doesn't I'd change him into a CM and the other CM a DLP.

I've also seen a few AP take stupid long shot for no reason because it's how they play and there's nothing you can do about that.

For the striker no need to set him as your primary striker because he's the only one so he's automatically the main striker 

Edited by Dar J

For me using a single striker formation, the Poacher I look for has at least 15 in Shooting, Movement, Technique, Pace, and Decisions. 

Edited by danovic78
27 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

For me using a single striker formation, the Poacher I look for has at least 15 in Shooting, Movement, Technique, Pace, and Decisions. 

Yes so he doesn't take stupid long shots 

Edited by Dar J
1 hour ago, Dar J said:

A TM is not really a shooting striker either.

If I wanted my striker to be the primary shooter I'd get rid of the right IF and replace him with a winger then the striker may also change to a poacher depends really on the players and now the play then I may leave the midfield 3 how they are, the BBM ma take some shots but having the AP close to him he may be willing to pass more, if he doesn't I'd change him into a CM and the other CM a DLP.

I've also seen a few AP take stupid long shot for no reason because it's how they play and there's nothing you can do about that.

For the striker no need to set him as your primary striker because he's the only one so he's automatically the main striker 

A TM can be when he is a primary striker and alone. He can work together with a poacher which evolves him but alone he has the potential to score when utilised right.

1 hour ago, Dec said:

A TM can be when he is a primary striker and alone. He can work together with a poacher which evolves him but alone he has the potential to score when utilised right.

I've never tried that even if in my recent tactic I use TM and DF (not together)

A lot also depends on the league, it's much easier to score high numbers in weaker leagues like Portugal and Scotland. 

9 hours ago, Ashez said:

A lot also depends on the league, it's much easier to score high numbers in weaker leagues like Portugal and Scotland. 

Yeah it could be a reason too mate. I always do career in the bundesliga and serie a just because I like the teams there.

I made Vardy 70 Goals for one season. I play 4411, and Vardy is the ADF. And I put 冈崎慎司 (The japan forward) play BWM at AMC position.

My understanding for one striker to have more goal.

1. The striker should have high stamina and low injury propones. To help him to play more games.

2. To have more change to shot, means no INF, less APM and BBM.

3. It is better the striker has highest CA in your team...  

1 hour ago, rseven said:

I made Vardy 70 Goals for one season. I play 4411, and Vardy is the ADF. And I put 冈崎慎司 (The japan forward) play BWM at AMC position.

My understanding for one striker to have more goal.

1. The striker should have high stamina and low injury propones. To help him to play more games.

2. To have more change to shot, means no INF, less APM and BBM.

3. It is better the striker has highest CA in your team...  

Thank you man :)