Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series FMM on YouTube

Dar J

FMM on YouTube   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to watch FMM videos on YouTube?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If yes, what would you like to see?

• Live commentary of full matches
    • Live commentary of goals and key highlights
    • Tactical videos
    • One season saves
    • Long term saves

I don't know if I set the poll well but I'd like to know if people would like to watch FMM videos on YouTube and what they would like to see.

Thanks for the response 

42 minutes ago, Dar J said:

Sorry I don't understand

i think he means what if you select no to question 1 you wont have an option to not select anything to question 2 right

24 minutes ago, HashtagTatica said:

i think he means what if you select no to question 1 you wont have an option to not select anything to question 2 right

You're right but I didn't think about that so maybe you can 

You need an option under question 2 for people to select who selected no to question 1. Your vote can only register if you answer both questions, so anyone voting now for no now would have to answer question 2 regardless which messes with the results. 

Out of interest what appeals with doing content on YouTube compared to doing the same content here? Careers and tactical help are always needed on Vibe so what about YouTube appeals more?

I am going to be honest here, I've helped a lot of FMM YouTubers including JustM1kePlays and seen a low interest for such a thing as the game isn't very visual or exciting to watch. M1ke did a great video on what he wanted around when the FM announcement was released and it barely attracted any comments from FMM fans.

Some advice, I done a channel for a short amount of time and I put as much in as I possibly could and most videos got less than 200 views I wouldn't bother tbh,the amount you put into your video is never rewarded when doing FMM

You have to put alot of effort it to making the videos appealing to watch by cutting out alot of the boring things in FMM and there is very little reward.  If you want to do it for a bit of fun and you enjoy it go ahead. I enjoy it and will be doing some for FMM17 but have now started to do videos on other games.

9 hours ago, RafaTheGafa said:

Some advice, I done a channel for a short amount of time and I put as much in as I possibly could and most videos got less than 200 views I wouldn't bother tbh,the amount you put into your video is never rewarded when doing FMM

9 hours ago, Dec said:

I am going to be honest here, I've helped a lot of FMM YouTubers including JustM1kePlays and seen a low interest for such a thing as the game isn't very visual or exciting to watch. M1ke did a great video on what he wanted around when the FM announcement was released and it barely attracted any comments from FMM fans.

11 hours ago, Ashez said:

You need an option under question 2 for people to select who selected no to question 1. Your vote can only register if you answer both questions, so anyone voting now for no now would have to answer question 2 regardless which messes with the results. 

Out of interest what appeals with doing content on YouTube compared to doing the same content here? Careers and tactical help are always needed on Vibe so what about YouTube appeals more?

Making videos on your is something I've been thinking of doing for a while because I think it could be fun so why don't I start from one of my favourite games? Although I'm not planning to do only videos of FMM, there would be videos of other games as well both old and new