Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Barbosa in the EPL (A 1K Attempt) COMPLETE

Taff

Just now, Mikee1984 said:

Absolutely brilliant well done mate, a fantastic achievement and a very enjoyable read as always.

Thanks a lot Mikee always appreciate having you guys on board 

Wow fantastic job mate. Congratulations on beating the 1kc in the best league in the world (premier league's words not mine :D) but seriously this career has been fantastic to follow and I can't wait for your next career

6 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Wow fantastic job mate. Congratulations on beating the 1kc in the best league in the world (premier league's words not mine :D) but seriously this career has been fantastic to follow and I can't wait for your next career

Cheers Random much appreciated 

not sure where to go from here to be honest

maybe a triple threat challenge

quite like the look of the goal a minute one

or maybe just a good rags to riches career 

Fantastic achievement mate, I'm impressed! 

I have to apologise for not following this closely, I've looked in from time to time but a mixture of my burn out and being tired of Barbosa meant I never really got invested. All I can say is well done and that I hope I can get more invested in your future careers :) 

Taff if you want something a little different and shorter you could try my golden oldies challenge (desperately trying to drum up interest) only 5 years long

Season 13

And here it is our final season with Barbosa and the Gunners in my newly completed 1K challenge 

I have already posted the images showing him passing the 1K mark but felt it was right to see the season out 

So here it is in all it's glory

Transfers

IMG_8164.PNG

Just a few transfers this year bringing in some new CD (who I sold 4 seasons ago but still) and an immense young Brazilian W who killed it when I gave him the IF role

IMG_8165.PNG

Going out, mostly the unhappy and those who didn't want a new contract (*cough* Stones) 

League

Another season and another 100+ points and goal season for the 13 time EPL Champions

IMG_8151.PNGIMG_8152.PNGIMG_8154.PNG

Cups

A sour note to our cup run this season saw us lose on away goals in the Champions Cup semi final and fail to win the cup for the first time, but it wasn't all bad

IMG_8126.PNGIMG_8125.PNG

A Barbosa hat-trick sees us smash Chelsea in the Community Shield 

IMG_8128.PNGIMG_8127.PNG

Another Euro Supercup thanks to a 3-1 win over Atletico

IMG_8139.PNGIMG_8138.PNG

A great team effort sees us lift the Club World Championship (1 game after Barbosa clinched the 1K crown)

IMG_8150.PNGIMG_8149.PNG

Another solid cup final sees us beat our arch rivals City in a dominant 4-1 win and claim the Capital One Cup

IMG_8159.PNGIMG_8158.PNG

A very tight affair sees us edge out Liverpool in the FA Cup final

Fixtures

Plenty of good results throughout the season

IMG_8166.PNGIMG_8167.PNGIMG_8168.PNGIMG_8169.PNGIMG_8170.PNGIMG_8171.PNGIMG_8172.PNGIMG_8173.PNG

Season Awards

Another Clean Sweep 

Barbosa claiming the WPOTY and EPL POTY, Hanford and Pimental claiming the YPOTY and runner up and the 13th consecutive MOTY award for me

IMG_8155.PNGIMG_8156.PNGIMG_8157.PNG

Player Stats

IMG_8160.PNGIMG_8161.PNG

A good season all around for the squad and I'm pleased to see Barbosa getting 22 assists along with 74 goals

Gabriel Barbosa

And on to the main man who smashed his way to 1000 EPL goals and has bled Arsenal Red for 13 years he finishes 13 years with a grand total of 

Games - 820

Goals - 1037

IMG_8163.PNG

So again thanks you all for following and hope this can get some of the newer members to give these sorts of Challenges a go

Edited by Taff
Just now, billy2shots said:

Well done again Taff. Time to get your thinking cap on and choose a player for 17 and your next adventure. 

I'm in the process of trying @kts365 golden oldies challenge and might give the Goal a Minute one a bash too

No idea what to try on FMM17 might wait for the mighty @danovic78 to come up with a few of his great challenges 

6 hours ago, Taff said:

I'm in the process of trying @kts365 golden oldies challenge and might give the Goal a Minute one a bash too

No idea what to try on FMM17 might wait for the mighty @danovic78 to come up with a few of his great challenges 

Yay

On 23/10/2016 at 00:10, Mikee1984 said:

Congratulations my friend, I have missed an awful lot lately but happy to see you smash this all over the park well done mate.

Cheers dude very chuffed to get my first 1k completed was a lot of fun to be fair

17 hours ago, Fr3ddi3_Grav3s said:

What a read Taff should be proud mate absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! 

Thanks I am chuffed to bits with this easily my proudest moment on FMM