Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Real Random Attempts Heskey and Gudjohnsen challenge

Real_Random

Hi all I have not posted a career in a while so I thought I would attempt a nice and easy challenge to get back into posting careers. I have found this great challenge made by @Ashez (http://vibe.community/index.html/fmh2015/the-heskey-and-gudjohnsen-challenge-r599/) and decided to attempt it.

Emile Heskey

image.thumb.png.9feb043b0606b59e247a66fe

After doing the Heskey to 100 challenge, this challenge was a no brainer and I can't wait to use Heskey again

Eidur Gudjohnsen

image.thumb.png.5e7f72d5d97b714565c7f56a

After Gudjohnsen was added in the January update I knew I just had to do this challenge

First update coming soon (I will be doing two updates for the one season I do this challenge)

Edited by Real_Random
10 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Haha awesome challenge - best of luck to you :)

5 hours ago, Ashez said:

Awesome, good luck! 

Thanks for the support guys. First update coming soon

37 minutes ago, kts365 said:

I can't seem to find gudjohnsen when I start a game. Any clues?

@kts365 He should be at Molde FK in Norway. Make sure you have Large database on and are using the official SI February Data

Edited by Real_Random

January Update

Matches

image.thumb.png.1d1f0021a032abe21530a140image.thumb.png.e47426d85bb0dcdbcaa96e24Transfers

image.thumb.png.7ff00d6b3d2fc41210535700

Tactics

image.thumb.png.07a3e161da8a2731bdc31a1b

The Players

Emile Heskey

image.thumb.png.6ab442bdc06133a7462f7ff5

January Points Total 33 points

Eidur Gudjohnsen 

image.thumb.png.8a0cef1c514e464c8dbe9f8b

January points total 37 points

Combined Total 70 points

Halfway through the season and I've achieved 70 points. My goal is to beat @Muzza2108 total of 119 points and the next update will be ready soon

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Real_Random
20 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

I thought editor wasn't allowed I noticed you had used it.

I have the editor but have not used the editor mate. 

image.thumb.jpeg.d9d3472b362bb35ee28ecf1

Because if I had this save would have a dash next to it plus the profile photos would have a bright yellow box in the corner if I had used it

Final Update

Table

image.png

image.png

Heskey

image.pngimage.png

points total 61 points

Gudjohnsen

image.pngimage.png

points total 66 points

Combined Total Points 127 points

Thank you all for the support and credit goes to @Ashez for creating this great challenge 

Wow they both stopped scoring after January. U thought you were going to double the totals. 

Good effort. From experience we know that 36 year olds  fade so fast and getting anything out of them is tough. 

1 hour ago, billy2shots said:

Wow they both stopped scoring after January. U thought you were going to double the totals. 

Good effort. From experience we know that 36 year olds  fade so fast and getting anything out of them is tough. 

What do you mean they stopped scoring. Both Heskey and Gudjohnsen kept scoring. Thanks for the support. I love using Heskey in challenges because he is so bad and yet he always scores for me

Slowed down scoring.  Sorry I don't mean stopped scoring completely. 

Ive had players of 35 scoring 60/70 a season but as soon as they hit 36 it drops to 20 odd. No stats change but the scoring dropped right off. At 37 they would miss chance after chance. 

I remember finishing the 1k last year in England and by Striker needed something like 8 from the last 6 months of the season. Just managed it with 1 game to spare before he retired. At 37 his stats were gloriously red. 

19 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Slowed down scoring.  Sorry I don't mean stopped scoring completely. 

Ive had players of 35 scoring 60/70 a season but as soon as they hit 36 it drops to 20 odd. No stats change but the scoring dropped right off. At 37 they would miss chance after chance. 

I remember finishing the 1k last year in England and by Striker needed something like 8 from the last 6 months of the season. Just managed it with 1 game to spare before he retired. At 37 his stats were gloriously red. 

Couldn't agree more mate. I was lucky Gudjohnsen is a playmaker and was able to get assists. And Heskey was annoying but he scraped over the line