Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Danovic Presents...A Double Trouble Challenge

danovic78

So I am back with another classic FMM Challenge....

The Double Trouble Challenge

After completing the 1,000 goal challenge in France and the Triple Threat in Holland I needed to find a new league and a dynamic duo to take on such a classic challenge. After looking about at different combinations I decided to keep it home grown and go for two Englishmen. The EPL is notoriously hard for goal challenges so I decided to head up north and found myself in the hot seat at Celtic Park...

8wmxhy.jpg

2vuhpg0.jpg

No onto the players, I won't reveal them just yet but I will give you guys a few clues...

The Main striker just moved this summer between two Premier League sides?

His partner is currently playing in League One but is attracting a lot of interest from bigger clubs?

Edited by danovic78

Relentless. Your dedication to the game is insane mate. Good luck with the challenge. 

Player wise I have no idea I'm a bit out of touch these days. I will guess Keane (will?? Or is he the defender??) the guy who moved from Man U. 

Completely stumped on the League 1 guy. 

Edit. Clough is a good guess RR. I forgot Bolton went down. 

Edited by billy2shots
1 minute ago, Real_Random said:

Good luck mate. My guesses are Zach Clough and Sadio Mane

Clough is correct (bit obvious) but its another Englishman...

Just now, billy2shots said:

Relentless. Your dedication to the game is insane mate. Good luck with the challenge. 

Player wise I have no idea I'm a bit out of touch these days. I will guess Keane (will?? Or is he the defender??) the guy who moved from Man U. 

Completely stumped on the League 1 guy. 

I know, I am just in the Zone at the moment....probably be the last career on 16 I think.

It was a guy that moved from Man U but not Will Keane?

3 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

I know, I am just in the Zone at the moment....probably be the last career on 16 I think.

It was a guy that moved from Man U but not Will Keane?

Is it Ashley fletcher?

6 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Is it Ashley fletcher?

Correct!!

So here is the Deadly Duo...

IMG 2q9dzi9.jpg

IMG 25f57p2.jpg

Edited by danovic78

Good luck mate, I love Celtic careers. 

I must apologise for not continuing to follow your other career (same to everyone posting ATM), I've just fallen so out of love with the game recently that even reading careers has led to me getting frustrated :(. I want to play and enjoy the game so much that I just can't and the thought of another year of this is killing me haha. Usually reading careers inspires me but now it just reminds me of my struggles and frustrations :(. 

As Billy has said your commitment to not only the game but to Vibe is outstanding, please continue as you are a bright light in this community at this point. 

20 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Good luck mate, I love Celtic careers. 

I must apologise for not continuing to follow your other career (same to everyone posting ATM), I've just fallen so out of love with the game recently that even reading careers has led to me getting frustrated :(. I want to play and enjoy the game so much that I just can't and the thought of another year of this is killing me haha. Usually reading careers inspires me but now it just reminds me of my struggles and frustrations :(. 

As Billy has said your commitment to not only the game but to Vibe is outstanding, please continue as you are a bright light in this community at this point. 

Thanks Ash, I do understand as I have had times again this year that game has driven me to distraction.

Hopefully you can feel inspired to get back into it and let those annoying parts of game pass.

The Celtic Football Club - Season 1

Transfers In 

Busy first season in order to shape the squad. Lots of cover players in all positions. Bolzoni was a very good find, consistent box to box midfieder.

14mx3qd.jpg
6ojy1x.jpg

Transfers Out

I got good money for Bitton and used a lot of unwanted players for exchange.

24o66ur.jpg

Scottish League Cup

First trophy lifted with ease as we storm past Partick Thistle in the final.

4tukw3.jpg

Champions League

After beating Barca in the Quarter Final we go down to Real in the Semi Final after a horror show first leg in which we lost 6-0!

34g6iba.jpg

Ladbrokes Premiership

We stroll to our first title, hitting over 100 goals.

2m3ln5f.jpg

Scottish Cup

These games always help the target!!

ehe6d.jpg

Another easy cup final win as a Clough double sinks Hamilton.

1zcn98m.jpg

Season Awards

Clough takes the Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Year Award with Fletcher second.

8yzt49.jpg

Seung-Woo Ryu (on loan) picks up the Ladbrokes Premiership Young Player of the Year Award with Christie second.

mkeiqt.jpg

I win my first Ladbrokes Premiership Manager of the Year Award.

vq2tmh.jpg

Squad Stats

Decent first season from the lads with Fletcher leading the way on 51 goals and Clough hitting 37 plus 21 assists too. Ryu was an excellent loan signing AP behind my strikers.

2ueqsnp.jpg

ap8m5y.jpg

qxl1ea.jpg

Manager Stats

2ztga3s.jpg

Double Trouble Total

i50ugz.jpg

Edited by danovic78
4 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Great start mate. Amazing totals from fletcher and Clough. KIU

Thanks mate, good start from the lads hope the build on the goals and look for 100 plus is the coming seasons.

9 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

I really like the look of Clough, tempted to use him next year now. 

89 goals for the debut season is good but let's get that up to 100+ in the coming years. 

Yeah, he is always very good when I have used him. I employ him in a DLF role and he scores and creates for fun.

15 hours ago, kts365 said:

Fantastic start mate. They are only young and there will easily be 100+ goals comimg

Thanks, yeah I do hope we build on this first season and get over the 100 goals per season.

12 hours ago, Ashez said:

Fantastic start, bring on those higher numbers! 

Lets hope so!

The Celtic Football Club - Season 2

Transfers In 

No too much here, Finne is a very good back up Striker and Cigerci is a solid BBM. Correa on loan to provide that bit of flair.

2ain5vt.jpg

Transfers Out

More fringe players shipped out.

do6trp.jpg

Scottish League Cup

A Fletch double helps sink Aberdeen in the final.

eah194.jpg

Champions League

Another semi final defeat as Sporting win both legs.

2uyt4p2.jpg

Ladbrokes Premiership

Just two defeats and 120+ goals as we romp to the title.

2hdm7f6.jpg

Scottish Cup

A single Bolzoni goal in extra time helps seal the treble.

2pskq4g.jpg

Season Awards

Fletcher takes the Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Year Award with Clough second.

2r3e64g.jpg

Christie picks up the Ladbrokes Premiership Young Player of the Year Award.

ie1bpf.jpg

I retain my first Ladbrokes Premiership Manager of the Year Award.

2l92qle.jpg

Squad Stats

Fletcher storms to a 70 goal season with Clough slightly down on 33 but over a 100 goals is a good return from the lads.
Christie had a great season providing behind the front two.

rt1df5.jpg

6hkrp1.jpg

2dbsal2.jpg

Manager Stats

ve0ryg.jpg

England

With Roy retiring I was pipped to the job by Red Nev himself!

33tmd0y.jpg

Double Trouble Total

347i3aq.jpg

On 9/22/2016 at 22:19, Real_Random said:

Another great season mate. KIU

Thanks, we did hit some good form that season.

On 9/22/2016 at 23:29, Mikee1984 said:

Really good going mate fletcher is a beast I must use him sometime.

He is doing well in this league but not sure how well he would cut it in the some of the tougher leagues.

On 9/23/2016 at 07:05, Taff said:

Another storming challenge form the main man of FMM16 Challenges

KIU dude, storming through the highlands 

Thanks, we are on track at the moment and more importantly steering clear of injuries.

The Celtic Football Club - Season 3

Transfers In 

Some great business here I think, Telles for me is one of the best left backs in the game Plus Crisetig on free too. Also some South Amercian regens to boost the squad. Krovinovic joined at the end of last season.

2u7q9vb.jpg

Transfers Out

Just more squad players heading out.

126a42x.jpg

Scottish League Cup

Oh dear, what should have a been a comfortable win ended up with a defeat on pens against ICT.

1z65aub.jpg

Champions League

We fall out into the Europa Cup after finishing third in my group.

30w2hq1.jpg

Then we blow a first leg lead to go down to Zenit in the second round.

2lkqtqd.jpg

Ladbrokes Premiership

Just one defeat to secure our third title.

3093nh3.jpg

Scottish Cup

We thrash the old enemy in the final with Clough netting a brace.

rkvmt2.jpg

Season Awards

Clough takes the Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Year Award with Fletcher second.

2lnx37.jpg

Krovinovic picks up the Ladbrokes Premiership Young Player of the Year Award with Christie second.

2mdrwk6.jpg
rmryhj.jpg

I retain my first Ladbrokes Premiership Manager of the Year AWard.

r10qxv.jpg

Squad Stats

Fletcher couldn't match last seasons tally and ended on 55 goals with Clough just behind on 47 so we just ticked over the 100 goals mark, should have been closer to 120 but I will take that. Krovinovic was outstanding just behind the two.

15p645s.jpg

mlmon9.jpg

2cmn61z.jpg

Manager Stats

w2g0mt.jpg

Double Trouble Total

2qivjte.jpg

44 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Great season mate. Unlucky in the cups. KIU

Yeah, wasn't a great season for the cups and could have done with those extra games to boost the lads total.

Another good season for the 2 youngsters. A goal a game is a great ratio for a Double Trouble and you can't go wrong with that. At that rate you could reach your total in 600 games, very achievable  

I totally forgot about Telles. I saw him a few years ago in real life and I wanted to use him (attacking full back?) I remember Madrid were keen on him about 3 years ago. 

Very nice going mate, that Croatian has been one my favourite players this year, unfortunately he hasn't shone on the saves I've actually posted but it's great to see him getting some love here! Keep it up!