Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Best Buy

RickyRicon

Although I have bought players for ridiculous prices just for wanting to have them on the team only to sell them later on for less so i could let my youth come up without the out-of-favor player nagging. 

Here I have a player bought for a bag of air and sold for 7 million in 6 months time (7 million isnt by far highest fee paid or recieved for a player but the buy-sell rate and  little time in between plus not being a typical known wonderkid makes this a stellar piece of business!)image.thumb.png.47e03ac50caeacc148a49598image.thumb.png.4f7e7d910fb427f5c782ba38

image.png

Edited by RickyRicon
2 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Class player the last one - he sucks at Four vital things like stamina, pace, strenght and teamwork :D

Thats why I sold him physical stats are terrible and hes 24 so I guess he wont improve much I bought him the transfer window before this one so he too spend just 6 months at the club. I needed a defender scout said at the time worldclass so I bought him since I had searched all over to assemble my new team. Then during the first months I found out he wasnt that great so this transferwindow I offered him for free PSG came in with the offer €0 at the end cranked it up to €20M they accepted so I agreed but before the player himself agreed Clermont swooped in with their offer.. me being content with the €20M raised the price for Clermont to €40M and well it got accepted immediatly ?

@AndersJ Yes thats usually what I do when wanting to sell players offer them for free and then when offers come in negotiating the price upwards. It fastens up selling dead wood, if a player really is crap i'll just release him but sometimes (usually when I just have taken over a club) the board deems some players that were already there 'vital'  and wont let me release them so those I offer for free too and see what I can get out of them.

Edited by RickyRicon

Superb thanks - i have learned something new there - we all know the players 30+ who you want to get rid off, they earn too much and have a too long contract :)

so thanks 

@RafaTheGafa Yes true those stats can go up but so can those of a 18 year old that I prefer to play with already better stats

image.jpegFair enough this guy isnt 18... 

image.jpegBut this guy is.

These two guys are way better than Anderson da Silva (and younger) Aren't valued 11.75M although these two will soon inflate their prices. Dunno why da Silva gets paid 40M for... flashy name perhaps? or just because he has that green-yellow flag with the blue globe in the middle before his name... anyway those 40M were for me and makes me able to buy more player lift wage bugets etc so thanks da Silva

Edited by RickyRicon

@AndersJ yeah hahaha although denmark is right around the corner its still different from dutch. So is the german danke viel haha for dutch it would be: erg bedankt or vele dank. Alhoewel nederlanders duitsers verstaan wanneer zij langzaam praten!

Edited by RickyRicon