Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat My top 5 players from 5 seasons at PSV

Scott

My top 5 players from 5 seasons at PSV

After recently completing my 5th season at PSV I decided I would share my top 5 players from this career. I've been playing a 4-1-4-1 formation for 4 out of the 5 seasons.

Number 5 - Jorrit Hendrix

Screenshot_20160914-172052.png

Screenshot_20160914-172102.png

Jorrit Hendrix is at PSV from the start of the game and has been my defensive midfielder for the 5 seasons played, he has been playing mostly as a deep lying playmaker but has also played as a ball winning midfielder.

Role Traits - DLP

Tries Killer Balls Often

Plays One-Twos

Dictates Tempo

Does Not Dive Into Tackles

Number 4 - Jetro Willems

Screenshot_20160914-172114.png

Screenshot_20160914-172128.png

I think everyone already knows Willems but he is still the best dutch wing back on the game who can be retrained to play on the right and attacking mid. I have played him at DL wingback for the 5 seasons and he has been consistent with the number of assists in the past 4 seasons.

Role Traits - WBK

Runs With Ball Down Left

Moves Into Channels

Likes To Round Keeper

Plays One-Twos

Tries Long Range Free Kicks

Does Not Dive Into Tackles

Number 3 - Vincenzo Grifo

Screenshot_20160914-172147.png

Screenshot_20160914-172156.png

Not a player I had heard of or signed before but he as gone on to become one of the first names on the team sheet in the past 4 seasons.  He is natural on the left but I have played him at MR as a Wide Midfiielder where he scores and assists from.

Role Traits - Wide Midfielder

Moves Into Channels

Curls Ball

Plays One-Twos

Cuts Inside

Tries First Time Shots

Hits Free Kicks With Power.

Number 2 - Carles Alena

Screenshot_20160914-172254.png

Screenshot_20160914-172304.png

The reason I started this save was to see if Alena was any good after reading something about him, He did have one bad season but I played it so long ago I cant remember why(probably a failed tactic), for most of the career he played MC as an Advanced playmaker but 5th season I realised when the season ended he played as a Central midfielder and done a decent enough job. Alena can be retrained to play as a striker and on the left.

Role Traits - Central Midfielder

Moves Into Channels

Plays One-Twos

Role Traits - Advanced Playmaker

Moves Into Channels

Tries Killer Balls Often

Plays One-Twos

Number 1 - Andrija Balic

Screenshot_20160914-172322.png

Screenshot_20160914-172333.png

A player I initially signed on loan was quickly signed for £12m in the next transfer window after an impressive start to the season. I wasn't sure if I wanted to play him at MC or SC, 16/17 was mostly SC the next 2 season MC but for 19/20 he was back at SC as a Trequartista set as primary outlet. There was nothing impressive about the number of goals/assists but he did perform every game which is shown by his AVR.

Role Traits - Trequartista

Gets Into Opposition Area

Moves Into Channels

Tries Killer Balls Often

Places Shots

Uses Outside Of Foot

Plays One-Twos

Tries Long Range Free Kicks

Tries First Time Shots

His Free Kicks With Power

Thanks for viewing and if anyone has used any of these players feel free to share your results. :D

Never used that young AmC before but going to give him a shot on my nxt save potentially.

I am a few seasons in at PSV save if you would like to see some screen shots I could post some of the players I have used and enjoyed using. 

2 hours ago, Dec said:

This was a great read and Balic looks an amazing find 

Thanks Dec :)

2 hours ago, kylieboi88 said:

Never used that young AmC before but going to give him a shot on my nxt save potentially.

I am a few seasons in at PSV save if you would like to see some screen shots I could post some of the players I have used and enjoyed using. 

Yeah go ahead :)

52 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

Have any of those players had much interest from the big European clubs yet?

Don't remember any bids for them or any player wanting to leave.

I found this super interesting and detailed, well done. The Italian and Croatian look amazing, massive finds! Always enjoy your work as you always find those hidden gems! 

21 hours ago, Dec said:

This was a great read and Balic looks an amazing find 

Loan player first and buy him later is a way to boost player attributes.

@Scott

Good read! I am interesting in the left defender's assists. How you play him? Role and position, please.

Edited by rseven
On 18/09/2016 at 16:17, Ashez said:

I found this super interesting and detailed, well done. The Italian and Croatian look amazing, massive finds! Always enjoy your work as you always find those hidden gems! 

I found a few more when the game first came out but kept putting off posting them and then stopped playing the game.

On 18/09/2016 at 21:42, kylieboi88 said:

Heres some pics from my PSV safe mate

Heres my current squad fair amount out on loan too

Enjoying this save but struggle in champs league lol

Good team :) I have Kante at PSV and I think hes score about 25 goals in 2 seasons as a B2BM :)

I play back up players in Europe, think I got to the semis last season.

12 hours ago, rseven said:

Loan player first and buy him later is a way to boost player attributes.

@Scott

Good read! I am interesting in the left defender's assists. How you play him? Role and position, please.

DL - Wingback

How much does doing that boost attributes by?

I holidayed until Feb with Balic and with an injury and only playing 3 games his attributes still rose enough to see he can become a good player without loaning and then buying.

Screenshot_20160919-220937.png

I only used a fitness training schedule

Screenshot_20160919-221002.png

Ha I signed Kante for 1.4m as he was T/L what a steal at 28. Proper like he was a player on this game. First time I have used him, normally always sign Thiago or Wanyama when they are transfer listed. I signed Pato for 15m and he does the business for me in europe. 

I havent played PSV save for a bit Im currently try to get my local side Concord Rangers promoted up to the big boy league. Im in bottom league of the english playable league