Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Training facilities

RickyRicon

Is there a sure-fire way to get training facility upgraded? I took over a club won everything got finance under control (well below wage budget) made a good profit (club is rich now) and throughout the whole season: 

image.png

asked about 4 to 5 times waiting at least a month before asking. Now a new season started and again like you see in the screenshot its denied. while being rich and more than 50% of the wage budget isnt being used. Iam worried my players stats will go down due to the poor facilities and only having 2 coaches. Training facilities are meh (outlined):

image.jpeg

While many clubs in the Championship (also outlined) have excellent facilities. So it cant be because of league standard neither lack of fund (on a side note I also managed Wycombe Wanderers from league 2 upwards and in League 1 I already managed to have the best facilities with youth academy) So why this persistent refusal? Does the board want to rape quality players by stiffeling development and not even talking about the 2 youths that popped up from the youth ranks... utter garbage my eyes hurt from the red eminating from the statistics screen. It isnt neither because my lack of perfomance since i havent lost a Ligue 1 game last season... better yet I took over Oldham half way through the season from losing and being 18th to winning it. I did however first drawed 2-2 my first game FA cup against Manchester City then lost the second match against them 4-1 due of still having the crap players the team had (thats kinda harsh they were decent for league one) but I construct top teams albeit with new talent rather than established players (they become established playing for me). So yeah that I lost because I took over and had those 2 games in my face when i threw out half of the squad did sign 4 players already and the other half of the original squad demoted them so i was still constructing the squad as to say...

Help! I need more coaches and better facilities can somebody shed a light on this and if there is.. an explanation of the upgrading mecanics...

Edited by RickyRicon

Only guaranteed way is with a "we owe you one" which you get very four years with a club which means they can't turn down any request. 

After successful seasons you might also get lucky with a request but if you ask too often you'll just anger the board. 

I've been able to upgrade 5 times in a season so I know its posible i played 3 times until the end of the game so i had a couple of I owe you's over time. Also I have been refused upgrades before. And I have played with clubs of all types and ranges. But this time a wrote this post because of the persistent no. And if there is some algorythm some system to this because this much rejections doesnt seem random anymore. As of being succesfull i won the league and in other saves been able to upgrade same type of club without having won anything yet. 

Should go to the boardmembers homes with some guys of the Oldham firm to persuade them a bit. SI could make this an option in FMM2017.

Edited by RickyRicon

Yeah the owe you ones do stack, if you've earn't that unlockable before which you have I think you can trigger it to happen via preferences - unlockables but not 100% sure as I don't use them. I just know that's classed as an unlockable haha. 

Winning one league might not be enough, just keep winning and being successful. As I said you don't want to ask too often as it will hinder you in the long run and cause the board to be unhappy with you. It might be reputation based like sugar daddy where what's needed is different per club/reputation but I'm not really sure. If I want to upgrade I'll chance a request now and again or just wait for the we owe you. 

image.pngFinally upgraded TWICE right one after another 9 out of 10 when they do agree to upgrade they'll allow a second upgrade right after. + got my much needed youth coach NATURAL he was silver though... with the emphasis on WAS.

Hopefully I get 2 more at the end of the season so I can get another coach I need Dennis Bergkamp GOLD NATURAL and trains attack... so myself general, one for motivation, one for defense, one for youth and coming up the attack coach this is what i go after each club i go to.

Had the same issue when I did a save with Wrexham 

Took them from the conference to the premier league and they would not upgrade things until i had won two leagues and promotion they can be a stubborn lot but like Ashez said don't ask too often

I think it would be nice if the board just went ahead and upgraded things sometimes (also we need to be able to get new stadiums, not just upgrades). IRL the manager has no involvement over stadium capacity, so most upgrades in that department should come purely from the board.

@Taff for me this is the first time the board was this stubborn I hope they will budge a bit more from now on! I'll try not to ask too much and wait until halfway season ?

@Fish18ish yea I agree on you with that. that the club based on ingame occurences and results uprgades and builds new facilities an stadiums. not only the club the player manages but also AI clubs so in a league if a AI team wins the league or wins the Europa League or Champions League in other words get some succes the develop better facilities and bigger stadiums. So the game is more dynamic and doesnt feel so fixed for example Chelsea no matter what shitty players they have not winning anything got topnotch everything no matter they didnt win anything always is rated highly and gets advantage over 'lesser' teams eventough these teams did win recent cups and championships this not only applies to Chelsea.. (RM Barca Atletico MU MC Arsenal Bayern AC Milan) not even to talk about money... after decades of losing they still got unlimited funds while ingame winning teams keep a thigh budget come on this should be based on a system not on a unlimited stream of money or at least make that other clubs also grow and decline. (The ones mentioned above never seem to decline). I heard someone once say: 'spamming a sugar-daddy takes the fun away' but then proceeding to manage teams like Real Madrid which is basicly auto-spam all game long.

So back to facilities and stadium growth.... YES should be implemented and would contribute to making the game more dynamic

image.png

A cool €185M spend on midfielders they didnt need and will wither... I got my own plans with Oldham and €115M will nicely help making moves to finetune my team and will be able to make irresistable offers, so I accepted. A good transfer window I make around 80M if really focussing on certain buys just for reselling purposes about 110M and some windows I rake in 200+ this to buy those unreal players that dont want to come and just buy their will. Each season player buying steadily drops since I focus on youth make them big and sell them but always having top notch myself. So this money gots verted into the club can max out wages upgrade etc etc and the ocasional player I do want can outmuscle any of the big clubs.

Iam sorry hahaha always get diverted on topics!

I'm pretty sure the AI already upgrades other team's facilities because Burton albion and some other small teams had 'superb and youth academy' in one of my saves by 2027.

58 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

I'm pretty sure the AI already upgrades other team's facilities because Burton albion and some other small teams had 'superb and youth academy' in one of my saves by 2027.

Burton start with that I believe, they use England's facilities IRL or something like that. 

4 hours ago, Fish18ish said:

Really??:) thats great didnt know that 

7 hours ago, Fish18ish said:

Burton use St George's Park which is England's training facilities so start with this. Any other instance of this?