Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career QPR - the quest for the LORD!

AndersJ

QPR - what a history - what great openmouthed players like Barton, Cisse, Tarabat!!!

Crazy stories of Kung fu brawls, promotions and relegations and a long history as a club about to eat yet another coach in the hot seat.

i want to bring glory to Londons crazygang - i want the fun players - im looking forward to the trouble! I want the Lord! 

image.jpeg

image.png

@Mikee1984 you are totally right - its him - but the quest will at least take for me to be much better placed in the league ( that calls for a promotion ) so next season i could maybe make my move for him :)

Thanks @Taff

would recommend other players half as good as the Lord who could play on my team next season - thinking of Real troublemakers :)?

offcause only IF the Real Lord lets them play 

Haha damn autocorrect and misspelling :)

i just ment do you know of any fun troublemakers in the game that i could target on the transfermarket :)

Does Joey Barton still play? lol

there's a young IF who starts at Port Talbot James Loveridge and he can become a quality player might be worth a look shouldn't cost more than £100K

So far so good!

still looking forward to returning to the Premier League to be able to attract the Lord and not rent guys and "greys" although the unsolid in Henderson and Fortune does a really good job and only gets 300k pr week where fx Faurlin gets 10.000.....

im looking to ship many of the not-so-great players with salary 10.000+ . There are way tooooo many in the QPR squad :)

image.png

image.png

image.png

Interesting idea mate haha. 

Maybe try and get that Argentinan (I think) who played for Southampton recently and was a menace, name is totally escaping me, Erm Danny something rings a bell?

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Interesting idea mate haha. 

Maybe try and get that Argentinan (I think) who played for Southampton recently and was a menace, name is totally escaping me, Erm Danny something rings a bell?

Osvaldo??

23 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Yeah! That's who I was thinking of, cheers :D. 

Haha this guy is a rebel, gone mad at every club he's been at but I think this guy has actually retired to focus on music ????

Trouble-makers... Di Canio, Tevez, Katidis, Suarez. 2 Neo-nazi's, 1 Diva-player and 1 Player-biter. I forgot Nigel de Jong, 1 Leonidas. 

Edited by RickyRicon

Haha thanks guys - awesome ideas - i would have gone for Vinnie Jones but he is in Hollywood now :) but i will deffinately try out some of those badboys :)!!! Thanks

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

Is he still in the game ? He would fit perfect in :)!

@AndersJ he is at Lazio but good luck convincing him to leave (what is probably) his last shot at the big time before he becomes a journeyman. Plus his transfer fee is ridiculous and he will want a fortune in wages

Update :)

ravel M doesnt exsist ( probally my database :)

target nr 1 - the Lord is in superb form....???? Rarely seen before in Wolfsburg and dont want to leave.

target nr 2 - The Italian Stallion aka Don Troublelino would consider a move when im in the Premier league next season i Think :)....Got promoted good and EARLY.

image.png

image.png

Yes indeed and thanks!

second choice - the italian Stallion is signed now - 30 years, expensive 3 year contract - bound to go great....:d

End of an superb season with the Rangers of the Queen

i hope this will allow me to bring the trouble to my team :)

all credit for this season goes to @Taff for the original tactic and to @Ozymandias for making it superb for almost any teams with ease

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png