Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Vibe.Community Jobs Available

Dec

Today we are excited to announce some changes to the site. Firstly we are thrilled to have @JustM1kePlays as an admin to help oversee these.

However sadly @Ashez, @HashtagTatica and @UKFootballScore have all stepped down. We thank them for their hard work over the last few years. It has been very much appreciated.

jobs.jpg

Now onto the better news, we have jobs available in the wake of Football Manager Mobile 2017 coming out. As part of our changes we are going to be offering a Pay Per Views scheme for all staff members where you get rewarded for your content AND offer the game and all DLC for free in order to thank you for your work.

This is a great opportunity and a step into the industry you wish to go into. This has been common from our staff members and is a great opportunity to distinguish yourself from a crowd doing something you love.

We have roles in the following:

• Writer
  • Graphic Designer
  • Database Editor
  • Web Developer
  • Social Media Assistant

If one of these appeals to you then please see all details as well as the links to apply here.

We look forward to seeing all the applications and getting to work with you.

Thanks,

Vibe.Community Staff

I would love to help - hope i can do something with my limited technical skills but huge social worker skills :D

Congratulations admin! You are only person that actually puts good FMM content on You Tube, with others it is FM or FMT unfortunately

14 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Congratulations admin! You are only person that actually puts good FMM content on You Tube, with others it is FM or FMT unfortunately

Thank you.

I will still be producing FMM content on youtube but I doubt I will be doing an actual save more mini challenges

Congrats to JuskM1kePlays :)

Jobs are a good idea, I hope it will help to have a lot of quality content :)

To me this sounds really great but..don't have any idea where to apply for..

I'm a IT student so i'm getting my knowledge about it.

I got a lot of spare time, so what the day long.

5 minutes ago, leerdamer said:

To me this sounds really great but..don't have any idea where to apply for..

I'm a IT student so i'm getting my knowledge about it.

I got a lot of spare time, so what the day long.

You can apply by clicking https://t.co/pzAGNA1zLV then going on the job that interests you and clicking apply :D

When can we expect a reply to applications on a role on here? 

1 hour ago, Brownz said:

When can we expect a reply to applications on a role on here? 

Hi, sadly we don't have time to go through all applications. We are still doing some interviews for a role but most roles have now been filled and the application is closed. Sorry if you didn't get a reply this time, the quality we got was outstanding. Hopefully this will be a success and we can expand in the future.

1 minute ago, M4cc4n4 said:

Damn me going inactive and missing this lol

Out of interest which position would you have applied for? Thanks