Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Why I've Stepped Down - Ashez

Ashez

I can't say anymore than others have already said but you are to us newbies what Rafa was to you and that is a VIBE LEGEND in every sense of the word

Thank you Ashez  

56 minutes ago, Taff said:

I can't say anymore than others have already said but you are to us newbies what Rafa was to you and that is a VIBE LEGEND in every sense of the word

Thank you Ashez  

That's all I could have ever dreamed of when my Vibe journey began. Who's going to step up and "replace" me though? That's your challenges this year community, let's all move as one and make this site the best we can! 

26 minutes ago, Risheek said:

Wow mate, this is just wow. I came back for a while to check up and I see this. Not gonna say I'm not sad, I remember u being my idol when I joined around 1 year back but i also understabd that its for the better. Good luck mate and you have been a blessing to Vibe. I'm happy that I got the chance to to be graced by such a legend.  On a brighter note, I could get that promotion ;) 

It was great mentoring you last year, you were always willing to listen and it was good fun. Thanks for the kind words :). Staff positions are available so try applying :) 

Nice to see you still remember me :)

You have done so may great things here mate, I will never forget your 1k challenges - always amazing!

A big hug mate, all the best!

/rafa

12 minutes ago, rafa said:

Nice to see you still remember me :)

You have done so may great things here mate, I will never forget your 1k challenges - always amazing!

A big hug mate, all the best!

/rafa

Wow, I didn't know you were still around! Knowing you've seen how inspiring you were to me has made my day :D. Thanks for the kind words, coming from you they mean a lot! All the best to you too mate :). 

Just now, Ashez said:

Wow, I didn't know you were still around! Knowing you've seen how inspiring you were to me has made my day :D. Thanks for the kind words, coming from you they mean a lot! All the best to you too mate :). 

Not really around, but I had a chat with Dec earlier and decided to check it out :)

Last time around SI had just released FMM15 (or was it still FMH?) :D

Anyway, triple 1k challenge? Damn, not bad!

I see :) 

Wow that was awhile ago, it was still FMH then, 2016 first year of FMM. 

It was a good save but your "Yes Man-ager" is one that's always stuck in my mind. 

14 hours ago, Ashez said:

I see :) 

Wow that was awhile ago, it was still FMH then, 2016 first year of FMM. 

It was a good save but your "Yes Man-ager" is one that's always stuck in my mind. 

What save is that mate??

I've watched a lot of people come and go, Ashez. You've put forth some incredible work in your time here. Tireless, passionate, always with a new career to share, a new player to profile, a new challenge to embark on.
When you weren't doing that you were chatting it up with anyone and everyone, offering constructive advice, a laugh, a friendly face.
I'm not frequently active, as my 6-8 months between posts will show, but you've touched us all, even the lurkers.
You'll be missed, mate. Thank you so much for your years of tireless effort and dedication.

3 hours ago, BleedsBlue said:

I've watched a lot of people come and go, Ashez. You've put forth some incredible work in your time here. Tireless, passionate, always with a new career to share, a new player to profile, a new challenge to embark on.
When you weren't doing that you were chatting it up with anyone and everyone, offering constructive advice, a laugh, a friendly face.
I'm not frequently active, as my 6-8 months between posts will show, but you've touched us all, even the lurkers.
You'll be missed, mate. Thank you so much for your years of tireless effort and dedication.

Thanks for the kind words :) 

Ah this is truely sad, Well Mr Ashez you are arguably one of the greats to grace Vibe, You will be a huge loss for the site but I totally get your decision.

You have made some top top careers, a Ash career is always amazing everyone flocks to it, I have learnt much from you, You're such a humble guy and I wish you all the best and hopefully one day in the future you reclaim where you belong