Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dec

FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

fmm17logo.jpg

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sigames.fmm2017

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/football-manager-mobile-2017/id1095683899?mt=8z

Information:

• Football Manager Mobile 2017 will be out on Thursday 17th November
  • Game will be available on Android and iOS and priced at £6.99/€8.99.
  • Everton will now be licensed in FMM17. 
  • There are no additional languages

New Features:

• There will be two NEW playable leagues - Poland and Turkey
  • New National teams are playable including African nations. Brazil and Argentina are still playable.
  • Scouts have been updated with the ability to hire real scouts and improved reports. Read more here.
  • Player interaction has been improved with the ability to comment on performances and find for bad behaviour. Read more here.
  • Footedness, staff search, Brexit, physios, youth promotions, appealing work permits and loan to buy transfers, UEFA Coefficients all in the game.

Screenshots:

pitch.png

IMG_0373.thumb.PNG.f20909a958bfb7311b154de842fec7be.PNG

Scout1_better.PNGscout4_new.PNGScout7.PNG1300-scouting-vibe-4.png

Interaction-Sendoff1.PNG   Interaction-Sendoff2.PNG  

Interaction-Sendoff3.PNG

Interaction-Praise_new1.PNG

Interaction-Praise_new2.PNG

Interaction-Praise_new3.PNG

Interaction-Praise_new4.PNG

IMG_0385.JPGIMG_0386.JPGIMG_0387.JPGIMG_0388.JPG

IMG_0389.JPGIMG_0390.JPG

IMG_0383.JPGIMG_0384.JPG

IMG_0391.PNGIMG_0393.PNGIMG_0392.PNG           

1 minute ago, andrelotti said:

any clue about the 2 new leagues? I hope are European..

We are not announcing the leagues just yet....

Just now, Marc Duffy said:

What would you like to see?

The ability to search for a specific type of coach rather than having to wade through each team to find what you are looking for. 

More variation of coaches, a recent save has 1 fitness coach and 1 defensive coach for the entire first and second division teams in Portugal. Far too many General and GK. 

Contracts. My coaches haven't left in 14 seasons of playing the game, I guess they work for free now?

When I offer an existing player a coaching role he leaves as soon as his playing contract expires. We don't have the ability to give him a coaching only contract (unless I've missed it). 

This sounds exciting, maybe we won't have have another's reskin  like has been predicted or we will have a repeat of last year where the "major feature" attracted negative feedback. I guess time will tell. And thank you Dec for telling us all this info because I am now excited for the game

Edited by Real_Random

Can't wait for this ?, could there possibly be a coach search much like the player search feature enabling you to pick from positions from regular coaches to Asst Managers 

We now share the competition system with FM, so I trust everything is updated accordingly. Will check.

Maybe league system would be update!!

FMM is going to have to seriously hit it out the park for it to even catch my attention at this point :/. That release date puts it in direct competition with Pokemon Sun and Moon for my time. 

By time I'm done with S/M it'll likely be January-ish and by then FMM is out of date :/. 

Transfer update lands around March which is when the NX and Zelda should be releasing. 

Time frames couldn't have lined up worse for me lol. Obviously going on a release date isn't the best way to decide so I hope the features bring some appeal if not I'm unsure if I'll even care :/. 

And the new leagues arrrrrreeeeeeee:

*massive drum roll*

English League 289 (right beneath the Bananarama interkindergarten competition)

AND

The Turkish League, but without a licensing deal, which means teams full of Jens Mustermann'en.

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

FMM is going to have to seriously hit it out the park for it to even catch my attention at this point :/. That release date puts it in direct competition with Pokemon Sun and Moon for my time. 

By time I'm done with S/M it'll likely be January-ish and by then FMM is out of date :/. 

Transfer update lands around March which is when the NX and Zelda should be releasing. 

Time frames couldn't have lined up worse for me lol. Obviously going on a release date isn't the best way to decide so I hope the features bring some appeal if not I'm unsure if I'll even care :/. 

I feel like this still isn't enough to get me interested, £6.99 and from the little bit of info we are only getting two new leagues? It's ridiculous how much money they make but the game hasn't really changed much since FMH 14. I love this game and I expect something new and innovative every year and we just don't get that.

Edited by alja-ynwa
Mistake

I think the opponent tactics had to be slightly improved. Every time I play 4-1-2-1-2 the CPU changes its tactic in a 4-4-2, making victories easier for myself. I don't know if this is only a bug in my game, though.

To be honest I wasn't excited when i saw this news originally but as the day has progressed I've got more and more hyped. I've always moaned that features mean nothing as managing Madrid is managing Madrid but now we'll have new leagues! Come FMM 2017 we'll now be able to experience the 442 bug in two new leagues! What a time to be alive! 

Can you confirm the number of nations/leagues please? 16 yeah?

Edited by Ashez

This style of marketing is going to be the games downfall. Most people aren't expecting much as it is but announcing leagues in this way just promotes false hope and false hype. Not everyone will be happy but all this does is make people think it could be MLS or Turkey or whatever else is highly requested, it's just asking for people to be disappointed as not everyone will get the two they want. 

If they just outright said "so and so" will be on the game the hype would be real and we wouldn't have to deal with false hope. All of Twitter is saying MLS and Turkey which I just don't see happening, it's just setting itself up for a fall IMO. 

Sure people would still be disappointed but they'd go from not expecting new leagues to getting two new ones for free, now everyone wants the two they want.  If the details were just announced we could hype reality and fact instead of fan fiction and make believe. 

SI know we're largely negative on the game so why breed false hope when they could show us what they do have and make real hype? Look at all the false hope we dreamt up for coaches compared to what we got? We as fans dream bigger than SI and stuff like this just helps us do that but also ends in our dreams being crushed. If I was staff now I'd be writing articles on potential new leagues, potential wonder kids from said leagues and so on which is just a waste of time and false hype compared to dealing with the facts.

This has obviously been released as marketing and as a selling point for the new game but it's the same old mistakes every year. I'm fed up of being pushed up the hype ladder to only be pushed off the top. 

Nothing good comes out of this style, especially when we're already pretty negative on the series. It just leaves room for disappointment in a series where they've already pushed more than their luck. 

The announcement also says the leagues are to be announced soon. Let the marketing guys get on with their stuff!

I already know the answer is to the question but here goes anyway lol. 

I know you can't confirm what the new leagues are but can you say if they are new countries?

I'm sure some people would like lower divisions (non league etc) but I think the majority would prefer new countries. 

5 minutes ago, Alari said:

The announcement also says the leagues are to be announced soon. Let the marketing guys get on with their stuff!

Pass on the feedback then. 

8 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

So when they say they now share the competition data does that mean the MLS could be easily implemented?? I'd say China and MLS would be great shouts

Not too sure about that, I suppose in theory it does but it would mean lots of new screens, UI changes and additional rule sets that aren't in FMM. Be aware FMM doesn't even include the Premier League player rules due to speed.

The wording was 'competition system' so I'd read that as saying they now have all the nation rules available to them but whether they use them all is another matter

6 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

The wording was 'competition system' so I'd read that as saying they now have all the nation rules available to them but whether they use them all is another matter

I would imagine this is the case but I think it would require a lot of work in other areas to include MLS that would stop it being an easy inclusion.

Yeah, implementing full MLS rules would be insane. The PC game has a coder who pretty much only works on MLS and A-League rules, it's a full-time job.