Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

3 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

As part of changes in the league system implemented in the 2016–17 season, the 2015–16 transitional season saw the champions promoted and 9 teams relegated to the third division, while no team was promoted from the third division.

I see, cheers :). 

4 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

As part of changes in the league system implemented in the 2016–17 season, the 2015–16 transitional season saw the champions promoted and 9 teams relegated to the third division, while no team was promoted from the third division.

These new rules were already implemented in last years edition of FMM. But because season 2015-2016 had al 18 teams in second class, there was much more diversity. If a 3rd class was implemented it would bring back this diversity in teams.

6 minutes ago, skulture said:

These new rules were already implemented in last years edition of FMM. But because season 2015-2016 had al 18 teams in second class, there was much more diversity. If a 3rd class was implemented it would bring back this diversity in teams.

Could be worse, you could be a Brazil fan. 

I saw something not long back about Brexit in the game, has it been implemented in the game and if so,what effect will Article 50 have on a save especially as nobody knows what happen with Brexit

My first goal on FMM17 is a 25 yard screamer, might have been impressed if I hadn't already seen a similar highlight numerous times on the 16 EME, another 4 goals from 20 yards out in 4-3 defeat two games later :laugh:

Its too soon to say if long shots are still happening too often but it's not what I wanted to see in my first 4 games.

B2BM/CM/DLF are the roles which have the most long shots for me in a 4141.

Edited by Scott
Just now, winn said:

Why I can't access another match details (to see goalscorers, yellow cards) from this page. I'm sure that in 2016 I can do this

Screenshot_20161118-020309.png

What does the three bar button do?

This just popped up in my head but what if during match view you could see at what minute someone is being substituted? If I remember correctly the older version of FMH (pre 2012) always showed this. I'm missing this small feature in my last versions of FMM.

My first impression is that this is a good game. Several small improvements from the '16 edition, all contributing to a better experience overall. My observations:

+ EME plays better on my phone (Huawei P9) than last year's edition (or at least I feel it is smoother, might be placebo..)

+ extended player interaction is great

+ no more BWM's and BBM's at weird positions (AMC, DMC)

- most goals seem to be long shots. Players should be more patient and not fire from outside the box all the time

- I really wish for a filter on the scout results page. 10 pages of players, I'm not interested in neither the GK's nor the 30+ guys

- no new roles. :/

All in all, well done SI.

15 minutes ago, Dec said:

What does the three bar button do?

I dont know if you understand me correctly but what I meant is the details of the match not the 'Player Stats' page that you would found in the three bar button

Like in this picture below but from the other match on the same matchday

Screenshot_20161118-022419.png

My advice to anyone having long shot issues is pay attention to player traits. Try and use players that don't have "long distance shots" as one, it's rarer but some ISF's have "runs into box" and things like that. From experience it does make a massive difference, not the control we need but it's best we can do. My EME tactic works so much better with a box runner compared to a long shot taker that it's unreal. 

Just a shame that using the feature, especially in player searching is a royal pain in the ass. The sooner we have more tactical control and negative/positive feedback to traits the better, in real life managers remove and add player traits yet we can't. 

Good example is Benitez, one reason he lost Madrid dressing room is because he ordered Modric (I think) to stop passing with the outside of his boot. It's something the player loves doing but it's against the managers wishes as he'd rather the percentage pass. 

3 minutes ago, TheHirinator said:

Soooo...? is it worth the money?

I don't think there has ever been a case of it not being. £7 is a bargain for this game as long as you play it. I hate 2016 but I couldn't care about the £7 it cost me as I got more than my monies worth from it. 

Just seen on Twitter that Rodgers was sacked at Celtic after 4 games! Sacked on Sep 18th, played four lost three! 

Is there an issue with human sackings or just AI?

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I don't think there has ever been a case of it not being. £7 is a bargain for this game as long as you play it. I hate 2016 but I couldn't care about the £7 it cost me as I got more than my monies worth from it. 

You're right about that but except for the scouts, physios and updated transfers, the game looks the same as fmm16. (could not care less about the 2 new leagues)

Just now, andysjfc said:

Out of interest, why would a player of this age have such potential?!

IMG_5266.PNG

IMG_5267.PNG

For his regen I assume. 

1 minute ago, TheHirinator said:

You're right about that but except for the scouts, physios and updated transfers, the game looks the same as fmm16. (could not care less about the 2 new leagues)

Some big additions that though, new national teams and updated databases also. If you enjoyed 2016 I can't see why you wouldn't enjoy 2017. 

LOL SI you have got to be kidding.... i followed your advise, slapped wng on instead of inf's. Passing both flanks... and it doesn't do sh*t.

at this moment Fernandinho is out assisting Sane (a wonderkid) and Sterling.  You have got to be kidding me. A DMC who is mediocre assisting more??? 

Well at least we know the DMC bug is fixed...

2 minutes ago, andrelotti said:

Anyone knows why Inter Milan is written in capital letters?

Screenshot_2016-11-17-23-36-03.png

I believe SI have said before that clubs request names and colours. Maybe Inter are trying to rebrand?

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

My advice to anyone having long shot issues is pay attention to player traits. Try and use players that don't have "long distance shots" as one, it's rarer but some ISF's have "runs into box" and things like that. From experience it does make a massive difference, not the control we need but it's best we can do. My EME tactic works so much better with a box runner compared to a long shot taker that it's unreal. 

Is long distance shots the same as "tries first time shot"

Just now, Rjgreeno said:

Is long distance shots the same as "tries first time shot"

Depends when they pick up the ball I guess, that's the issue. It's all guess work and assuming, the info on such things isn't available. Game doesn't tell you what it actually means and the stats are lacking. 

But in my tests u did also try and use players without that trait as it feels wasteful 

5 minutes ago, Rjgreeno said:

@Ashez most of my  ISF have this trait and they do seem to waste more chances than to get into the box players

Good to know I was wise to try and ignore them then. It just limits the pool of players so much having to be this picky to get around a flawed engine :(. 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

It just limits the pool of players so much having to be this picky to get around a flawed engine :(. 

I know very annoying as it affects player I like in real life

Just now, Rjgreeno said:

I know very annoying as it affects player I like in real life

I know that feeling, I love Coutinho but for no known reason to me he historically just hates training. He is also one of the few players I can never get working right, just something about him i've never cracked :(