Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

I got sacked after losing 3 of 4 league games with Melbourne Victory, even though I had made the FFA Cup semi final. The board were not happy with my competition progress after only 1 loss! Ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, goalsneak said:

I got sacked after losing 3 of 4 league games with Melbourne Victory, even though I had made the FFA Cup semi final. The board were not happy with my competition progress after only 1 loss! Ridiculous.

Do you have a save from before the sacking? Can look into it. On my recent saves I've found the board to be a bit over-patient with me at times but there have been a few comments about the volume of AI sackings (though there have been a lot IRL already this season!)

11 minutes ago, Alari said:

Do you have a save from before the sacking? Can look into it. On my recent saves I've found the board to be a bit over-patient with me at times but there have been a few comments about the volume of AI sackings (though there have been a lot IRL already this season!)

I do, how do I get the info to you? Keep in mind also that with melbourne victory the manager takes control from after champions league is finished and all of those games are there in the fixtures list even though i was not in control for them. Thanks

4 minutes ago, goalsneak said:

I do, how do I get the info to you? Keep in mind also that with melbourne victory the manager takes control from after champions league is finished and all of those games are there in the fixtures list even though i was not in control for them. Thanks

If you can send it to help@sega.co.uk marked for my attention that would be great. There is a guide on how to get hold of the saves here: https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-mobile-2017/113_android/116_how-to/how-do-i-access-my-save-files-r323/

Just noticed that player instructions (captain, primary outlet and attacker) don't change when loading different saved tactics (my primary outlet is different depending on tactic). Just nick picking but thought it might be a bug. 

I noticed 2 new things compared to FMM16 while playing today.

1. The promotion celebration screen seems to be removed. I noticed this after my first promotion with FC United.

2. A fair play ticket for the europa league seems to be included. I noticed this when looking at the seedings for the europa league. The seedings are orderd by country but on the bottom I noticed a single greek club (season 2017-2018). I think this has to by a fair play ticket as greece has only 3 europa league spots in the ranking and 4 in the seedings. I wonder how it gets decided what club gets the fair play ticket and if the club gets a mail that makes the club aware of this award.

Edit: I just read that the fair play play award doesn't give a europa league ticket anymore. I have no idea what the reason of the additonal europa league ticket for greece is in my game now.

Edit 2: The club I am talking about is  Athlitikos Syllogos Edessaikos and is playing in the fifth tier of the greece football pyramid. Seems really unlikely that they could play in the europa league. Only reason for this I can think of is that the game randomly picks a club in europe if the amount of clubs in the europa league is uneven for some reason or bug.

Edited by Fineraxis

Game stuck on Sega loading screen when i downloaded the game with player pictures worked when downloading basic data. Tried with the faces pack from vibe and again stuck on sega loading screen...

I know it's not really important but I'm a bit disappointed that you can no longer see the details of other matches, I don't really understand why the ability to do so has been removed. 

I personally am really enjoying the game! The enhanced engine is very fast for me but the OME is still faster. I don't know if other people are finding this too but the game is easier to win on in my opinion. On fmm 16 I would play difficult games when my team was better and lose by a few goals but now I am winning the games.

18 minutes ago, TheHirinator said:

Game stuck on Sega loading screen when i downloaded the game with player pictures worked when downloading basic data. Tried with the faces pack from vibe and again stuck on sega loading screen...

I find it often takes a while to load the game on the first time with new pictures installed. Just be patient.

32 minutes ago, Fineraxis said:

I noticed 2 new things compared to FMM16 while playing today.

1. The promotion celebration screen seems to be removed. I noticed this after my first promotion with FC United.

2. A fair play ticket for the europa league seems to be included. I noticed this when looking at the seedings for the europa league. The seedings are orderd by country but on the bottom I noticed a single greek club (season 2017-2018). I think this has to by a fair play ticket as greece has only 3 europa league spots in the ranking and 4 in the seedings. I wonder how it gets decided what club gets the fair play ticket and if the club gets a mail that makes the club aware of this award.

Edit: I just read that the fair play play award doesn't give a europa league ticket anymore. I have no idea what the reason of the additonal europa league ticket for greece is in my game now.

Edit 2: The club I am talking about is  Athlitikos Syllogos Edessaikos and is playing in the fifth tier of the greece football pyramid. Seems really unlikely that they could play in the europa league. Only reason for this I can think of is that the game randomly picks a club in europe if the amount of clubs in the europa league is uneven for some reason or bug.

That seems rather dodgy - we could use a save for this one.

29 minutes ago, LP said:

I know it's not really important but I'm a bit disappointed that you can no longer see the details of other matches, I don't really understand why the ability to do so has been removed. 

THIS!! I loved looking through the games

12 minutes ago, Alari said:

That seems rather dodgy - we could use a save for this one.

I have send you the save in DM, although I understand potential small bugs like this is not really a priority for you right know:P

Edited by Fineraxis
6 minutes ago, winn said:

@Alari @Marc Duffy 

I found a problem that I can't view details (like goalscorer, sent off in the 2nd pic) from other match on the same matchday. I'm sure I can do that in 2016.

Screenshot_20161118-064811.png

Screenshot_20161118-020309.png

Will look into this a bit more closely.

Based on what I've played so far, the game is a quite a good improvement on the previous FMM. I personally think attention to detail is key, so the smaller improvements and additions have made the game a lot more realistic. Hopefully the ability to view the details of other matches is added back though as it adds to the realism and gives you a good insight of how other teams and their players are performing. 

11 hours ago, davidblack said:

It stands for Enhanced Match Engine.  OME you will see being used a lot stands for Original Match Engine.  These are the options you get at the very beginning when setting up your game.

Rock! Thanks :)

30 minutes ago, Irfanfifa16 said:

Is this game suck or my tactic suck?

I cant get any tactics too work. Its so frustrating. Can anyone share any tactic they are having success with?

Did SI remove the option to recall loaned out players this year?

Just got the game and started a Chelsea save. However, I couldn't seem to recall my loaned out players. It's bugging me since Chelsea's loan army has loads and loads of potential in them.

15 minutes ago, alittleshepherd said:

Did SI remove the option to recall loaned out players this year?

Just got the game and started a Chelsea save. However, I couldn't seem to recall my loaned out players. It's bugging me since Chelsea's loan army has loads and loads of potential in them.

They copied that from the pc version. It's only in the first season with Players already loaned out. 

1 hour ago, Jens said:

They copied that from the pc version. It's only in the first season with Players already loaned out. 

Any reason why? I'd find that pretty annoying tbh. Once I take control of a squad I want full control of it. Please don't says "realism" as if that was the case loans would be in effect across all databases etc. Out of interest can you still transfer list and sell them during that season on loan?

I'm also rather surprised by the amount of comments about not being able to see scores of other matches, it's not something I've ever really thought about.

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Any reason why? I'd find that pretty annoying tbh. Once I take control of a squad I want full control of it. Please don't says "realism" as if that was the case loans would be in effect across all databases etc. Out of interest can you still transfer list and sell them during that season on loan?

I'm also rather surprised by the amount of comments about not being able to see scores of other matches, it's not something I've ever really thought about.

You can still sell them. But yes: realism. Some players can still be recalled, but only if they have the recall clause active. I find it refreshing, seeing that those players actually have just arrived at that club, managers irl wouldn't be able to recall them without unleashing the shittest of storms.

7 minutes ago, Jens said:

You can still sell them. But yes: realism. Some players can still be recalled, but only if they have the recall clause active. I find it refreshing, seeing that those players actually have just arrived at that club, managers irl wouldn't be able to recall them without unleashing the shittest of storms.

But this is a game and "I'm the manager". What if I don't agree with the real life manager and I want to use them? Yet another choice in the game is taken away from us. 

How are loaned players handled this year. It was a bit of a mess last year imo. If I managed Bayern I had Coman on loan but if I managed Juve Coman was there in my Juve squad  it didn't make any sense.

Anyone see similar on 17?

Reading a different thread has answered my own question. 

'Hi, glad to meet geordie in here.

If you choose only England league, then you can see them all. However, if we did that, there's an error that players like Krul, Thauvin are not loan status at all.'

Which loans are in the game depends on which database is loaded. There are only so many loans that can be in the game at the start, and the loans to a loaded league are prioritised.