Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

1 minute ago, djdjdjs said:

SI are really working hard

When will the winter transfer update come?

Probably late Feb at the earliest given China's window is still open until the 28th.

Great news! Can't wait to try it. Except:

Tweaked retirements

Arrrghhh! Tweaked? In which direction? As someone with an aging striker limping towards 1K, I'm not sure whether to update or not!!

Not expecting any further info, just reacting to this. :)

Love that so many glaring issues were addressed.

@Jack Joyce @Alari

Small question, why is the player stats for goals conceded by a goalkeeper in raw quantity rather than per game? It was per game last year and I quite enjoyed that (though admittedly I was slightly annoyed that 0.00 per game never displayed, so my goalkeeper had to concede a goal before he was even ranked).

7 hours ago, Meow said:

Love that so many glaring issues were addressed.

@Jack Joyce @Alari

Small question, why is the player stats for goals conceded by a goalkeeper in raw quantity rather than per game? It was per game last year and I quite enjoyed that (though admittedly I was slightly annoyed that 0.00 per game never displayed, so my goalkeeper had to concede a goal before he was even ranked).

This is likely part of the huge competitions changes made this year, it's probably done that way on FM PC so now it is here.

Only issue I have with the latest update...

Darlington do not play at Heritage Park anymore, we have played at Blackwell Meadows since Boxing Day, capacity about 3,300 without segregation and 3,000 with segregation, was wondering if this will be changed in a future update or will it changed in the next game,

Also, nothing major, but the Heritage Park Capacity is wrong also, it is 2,004 not 2,000

_20170131_125441.JPG

3 minutes ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

Only issue I have with the latest update...

Darlington do not play at Heritage Park anymore, we have played at Blackwell Meadows since Boxing Day, capacity about 3,300 without segregation and 3,000 with segregation, was wondering if this will be changed in a future update or will it changed in the next game,

Also, nothing major, but the Heritage Park Capacity is wrong also, it is 2,004 not 2,000

_20170131_125441.JPG

This wasn't a data update so wouldn't have stadium changes, that will come after the window closes. Also the incorrect capacity issue should be logged in the data issues forum (it's not something our end).

Edited by Jack Joyce
14 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

This wasn't a data update so wouldn't have stadium changes, that will come after the window closes. Also the incorrect capacity issue should be logged in the data issues forum (it's not something our end).

Ah right...

Thanks for the reply @Jack Joyce

Something I would love to see in future is searching by preferred role...Would be much easier if I am looking for say, a BBM or IF or WNG than have to trawl through the transfer list

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Searching by position fixed/refined?

There's been a bit done to this, but really we want to rework it fully which will take a bit of time.

21 hours ago, Dec said:

Sometimes releasing a game isn't as easy as finding this. That sounds like a very specific bug which may be 1 in 1000, with 20 testers it is so easy to not get it. It's been fixed now though and judging by the changelist it is a huge update with most bugs gone. I feel like SI cannot win in this situation - complain when the game is unplayable, complain when there's minor bugs due to a huge system revamp that has seen lots of new features introduced, complain when they aren't fixed, complain when they are. Give the guys a break! They aren't wizards.

I know I'm being a hit harsh but it means I realistically am going to have my season extended by 15 games when my squad isn't up to that and shouldn't have to be. It also adds about another 2 hours to the length of playing the season, which I would rather spend preparing for the next season, or being one of those saddoes that spends ages scrolling through pages of South American regens.

Edited by Fish18ish
20 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

This is likely part of the huge competitions changes made this year, it's probably done that way on FM PC so now it is here.

I see. Just something I liked from the previous game. Could possibly be something to keep in mind for a future update.

With the latest update, would I need to download the logos pack again? All my national teams have reverted to the standard shield with 3 stripes logo. Everything else seems the same. 

9 hours ago, wobbly38 said:

With the latest update, would I need to download the logos pack again? All my national teams have reverted to the standard shield with 3 stripes logo. Everything else seems the same. 

This is something that has affected me too.

Other than that it's a very helpful & useful update so thanks very much guys!

I noticed that academy graduates from Athletic Club are not basque. It's just a small thing that is really really annoying for me.

27 minutes ago, Damien15 said:

i think you must work on 3d engine THAT IS COMPATIBLE WITH EVERY DEVICE!!!

I don't think that is possible, if it is then it would be highly scripted like PES. FMM has to work with low end devices in regions like China

On 01/02/2017 at 09:55, wobbly38 said:

@Alari @Jack Joyce Update for you. When the Intl game scores are shown , the shield with 3 stripes is shown, but when you click into a game to see the scorers the correct emblem for the national team is shown.