Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

I really dislike the UI on my 7 inch Tab 4, it looks like this

Screenshot_2016-11-20-19-31-07.jpeg

While Play store shows this image-

Screenshot_2016-11-20-19-31-44.jpeg

This has been the case for several years now and I vastly prefer to have the FM-like layout.

Edited by hardikchawla6

First season completed. Pretty average. Won 2 out of the 3 competitions I was in using the tactic that won me everything with every team on FMM16. Last years game my striker was getting me 50+ goals but this year my highest scoring striker was Córdoba who I signed in Jan getting me only 15 goals.  

IMG_5424.PNG

IMG_5425.PNG

IMG_5426.PNG

IMG_5428.PNG

IMG_5429.PNG

Is it possible to score inside the box? :P

The EME is a mess, might write my thoughts up when I CBA but damn it sucks. Gunna go to the OME before I end up hating the game I think. Speed seems improved on EME but it has so many problems. 

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Is it possible to score inside the box? :P

The EME is a mess, might write my thoughts up when I CBA but damn it sucks. Gunna go to the OME before I end up hating the game I think. Speed seems improved on EME but it has so many problems. 

It is, are you using inside forwards?

1 minute ago, Fish18ish said:

It is, are you using inside forwards?

1 yes. Most weren't coming from him however but random midfielders and the striker constantly. The balance is so messed up. Striker is next to useless, not surprised when everyone shoots on site. 

I'd say way over half my goals are from 25+ yard screamers. 

Just now, Scott said:

I believe you gave me some advice on longshots a few pages back, want me to quote it for you? :P

Bye bye Mane, Lallana, Firmino, Coutinho, Sturridge and Origi then. Lmao. Tbh not looked at their traits but it even getting this far is an issue IMO. 

57 minutes ago, Pete123 said:

interesting tactical responses from opposition managers

Really? Half of the games that i play are either an 4411 with same setup, an apm with a bwm and cm or a weird formation with an APM on the side. And If they go down a goal they switch to a 442, with all players out of position and in the end they switch to a 424. 

Not so interesting if you ask me ;-) 

Anyone else noticing a stupid amount of a red cards on both engines? I thought it before (on EME) but didn't think much of it but just played 8 matches (on OME) and 5, yes 5 red cards. 

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

Really? Half of the games that i play are either an 4411 with same setup, an apm with a bwm and cm or a weird formation with an APM on the side. And If they go down a goal they switch to a 442, with all players out of position and in the end they switch to a 424. 

Not so interesting if you ask me ;-) 

I've seen them put wingers beyond my wing-backs, pack the midfield when they're winning, and even go 2-3-5 occasionally when chasing the game. There's also a little more variety in starting formations and some asymetrical formations too. Sure we'll see how it goes but I'm impressed so far.

Just now, Ashez said:

Anyone else noticing a stupid amount of a red cards on both engines? I thought it before (on EME) but didn't think much of it but just played 8 matches (on OME) and 5, yes 5 red cards. 

26 games into the Premier League, the most any team has is 5 red cards, which is a little high. My team has had two, and I only recall two or three given against me.

There was a spate of red cards from corners in real life at the start of the season, they may have erred in favour of more. Most likely you have too small a sample set there to show anything either way.

31 minutes ago, Pete123 said:

26 games into the Premier League, the most any team has is 5 red cards, which is a little high. My team has had two, and I only recall two or three given against me.

There was a spate of red cards from corners in real life at the start of the season, they may have erred in favour of more. Most likely you have too small a sample set there to show anything either way.

Turned game off at 7 in 13 :o. Could be lucky/unlucky (depending which team had it) but posting here was to see if others had any issues, only had two saves and it felt high on both. Asking here was to get more of a sample size :). 

Fixing 442 gamebreaking bug lead to smaller ones turning game unplayable, bugs even in new features like fining player for red cards etc

It is like, look players we will give you preview of what you will be able to do in fmm18 but this year you won't be able to interact at all

I will take 442 bug..yes..one I complained so much about over this any day, thank you SI

Started another save (in testing mode) and now 4 red cards in 6 games. 

Save 1 - 7 Red cards in 13

Save 2 - 4 Red cards in 6

Getting annoying now. 

Just now, Ashez said:

Getting annoying now. 

I've not had that problem.

That's fairly odd, I've had maybe 2 red cards in my first season. 

It is good to see the AI attempt to bring the game back in their favour by trying new (although slightly random) formations.. Gives it a much more realistic feel than the constant 4-4-2. With that said, does anyone find it odd each time the AI shifts to 4-4-2, one of their center midfielders sit deeper in a deep lying midfield position? 

12 hours ago, Mikbrown94 said:

First season completed. Pretty average. Won 2 out of the 3 competitions I was in using the tactic that won me everything with every team on FMM16. Last years game my striker was getting me 50+ goals but this year my highest scoring striker was Córdoba who I signed in Jan getting me only 15 goals.  

IMG_5424.PNG

IMG_5425.PNG

IMG_5426.PNG

IMG_5428.PNG

IMG_5429.PNG

Could you please share your tactic pal?

13 hours ago, Ashez said:

I have only had 3 red cards in 2 and a half seasons

13 hours ago, Lav50 said:

Fixing 442 gamebreaking bug lead to smaller ones turning game unplayable, bugs even in new features like fining player for red cards etc

As far as I remember, I haven't heard of any bugs with fining players or opposition tactics. If you have any examples of bugs in these areas, let us know.

13 hours ago, Ashez said:

Getting annoying now. 

We haven't seen anything like this internally, and I haven't seen anyone else mention it. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for it though.

On 18/11/2016 at 20:15, Irfanfifa16 said:

My friends want to buy this game for me but he's using iphone instead of my device which is android.How can i purchase on ios but get it on android for same price?

On 20/11/2016 at 16:34, Dec said: