Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Real Random Attempts the 1KC

3 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Get any better are You serious lol, I'm still trying to get my head round this your league record is played 102 won 91 drawn 11 and lost 0. Thats 3 seasons unbeaten that is insane, and your man is scoring goals like no tomorrow you must have some killer tactic going on there my friend ?

The problem is  that unbeaten record is only in the Eredivisie (and that is only because the league is easy)  and in Europe I keep getting killed by big teams. Thanks for the support

52 minutes ago, Ashez said:

He scored 61 of your 70 league goals :O and was responsible for 62 of the 70 :O

Year before he got 55 of 67 :O 

I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before lol. Madness! 

39 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

This is the way to do it! Absolutely smashing it. 

Unbeaten league season and a great defensive record as well. 

100 is coming!

Thanks guys but really it's not that impressive considering what both of you have achieved on this site. The only reason Andre Silva gets so many goals is because no one else in my team can actually shoot. My midfield all have less than 15 shooting and my wingers aren't allowed near goal so the only person who can realistically shoot is Silva

1 hour ago, Real_Random said:

Thanks guys but really it's not that impressive considering what both of you have achieved on this site. The only reason Andre Silva gets so many goals is because no one else in my team can actually shoot. My midfield all have less than 15 shooting and my wingers aren't allowed near goal so the only person who can realistically shoot is Silva

That is why you're struggling in Europe/the harder games though. You can't rely on one goal threat all the time, so I think you should change things up for European matches. The only way you'll keep him in Holland is to be winning the Champions League with the numbers he's hitting, if you are forced to move clubs he'll likely score a lot less etc. The key to keeping big players in leagues like Portugal, Holland and Brazil is to keep winning the big prizes and making loads of money to get big wages, historically this is a lot harder to do in Holland so I've found. I've managed to keep many big players happy in Portugal but it's trickier in Holland. 

18 minutes ago, Ashez said:

That is why you're struggling in Europe/the harder games though. You can't rely on one goal threat all the time, so I think you should change things up for European matches. The only way you'll keep him in Holland is to be winning the Champions League with the numbers he's hitting, if you are forced to move clubs he'll likely score a lot less etc. The key to keeping big players in leagues like Portugal, Holland and Brazil is to keep winning the big prizes and making loads of money to get big wages, historically this is a lot harder to do in Holland so I've found. I've managed to keep many big players happy in Portugal but it's trickier in Holland. 

I know that @Ashez and my club can offer 100k in wages so money isn't a problem plus I have been willingly extending his contract to extend the expiry date plus he has never moaned about his contract so I should be fine (hopefully). Thanks for the support.

The thing I find the hardest when it comes to contracts is the signing on fee. In my save it didn't matter that I had over £2!Billion in the bank, I could not offer more than £700k signing fee when giving new contracts. It didn't matter how I adjusted my budget it was always £700k. 

1 minute ago, billy2shots said:

The thing I find the hardest when it comes to contracts is the signing on fee. In my save it didn't matter that I had over £2!Billion in the bank, I could not offer more than £700k signing fee when giving new contracts. It didn't matter how I adjusted my budget it was always £700k. 

I know it's so annoying but I have a theory that the signing on fee is actually dependent on a combination your reputation and available money. I'm lucky my player is so reasonable.

Season 4

Portugal Job Offer

IMG_1383.PNG

And of course I said yes

Eredivisie

IMG_1392.PNGMy first league losses

Transfers

IMG_1396.PNG

Niemi (Jaaskelainen) and Schurrle join at the end of the season 

Dutch Cup

IMG_1387.PNG

Great game by Silva

Dutch Super Cup

IMG_1384.PNG

Looks like Ajax couldn't contain the beast

Champions League

IMG_1390.PNGIMG_1389.PNGBeaten again at the semi finals

Spoiler

Stats and Awards

IMG_1394.PNGIMG_1395.PNGIMG_1388.PNGIMG_1386.PNGIMG_1393.PNG

The Player

IMG_2853.JPG

Andre Silva

IMG_1397.PNG

IMG_1391.PNG

A repeat of last year's fantastic total 

Club Total 336 goals 

International Total 11 goals

Total Goals 347 goals

And that was Season 4, Season 5 coming soon.  

Thanks for reading and comments are appreciated 

Another belter of a season. It looks like your man plays well in the big games. Important goals against your Dutch rivals and in Europe. His hidden stat for important matches must be high which is good to know. 

12 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Another belter of a season. It looks like your man plays well in the big games. Important goals against your Dutch rivals and in Europe. His hidden stat for important matches must be high which is good to know. 

Thanks mate. Andre has been playing fantastically well and hopefully he can keep it up. Thanks for the support

12 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Incredible figures, he is smashing the dutch league!

Thanks mate. He is really destroying his target of 80 goals a year. Hopefully he can keep this up

17 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Very consistent :D 

Thanks mate. He is really destroying his target of 80 goals a year. Hopefully he can keep this up. Shame he couldn't get one more red card but at least I'm on track to get this done before FMM 2017

Season 5

Transfers

IMG_1428.PNG

Eredivisie

IMG_1430.PNG

Super Cup

IMG_1407.PNGDutch Cup

IMG_1419.PNG

Champions league

IMG_1421.PNGIMG_1422.PNG

Spoiler

Stats and Awards

IMG_1426.PNGIMG_1429.PNGIMG_1417.PNGIMG_1409.PNGIMG_1416.PNGIMG_1418.PNGIMG_1410.PNGIMG_1412.PNGIMG_1413.PNGIMG_1420.PNGIMG_1427.PNG

Spoiler

Notable Matches

IMG_1415.PNGIMG_1414.PNGIMG_1408.PNG

The Player

IMG_2853.JPG

Andre Silva 

IMG_1424.PNGIMG_1425.PNG

What a season 103 goals in 53 games. 

Club Goals 439

International Goals 19

Total Goals 458

Well that was Season 4, Season 5 coming soon

Thanks for reading and comments are appreciated.

Edited by Real_Random

Holy S... 103 goals in one season !!!! Thats awesome - keep up the great work - i must get great Young regens all the time from your reserve team ?

3 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Holy S... 103 goals in one season !!!! Thats awesome - keep up the great work - i must get great Young regens all the time from your reserve team ?

Haha thanks mate. This season was insane. I actually don't get many good Regens and the ones I do get either have the stamina bug, bad stats or are strikers so they don't really help

13 hours ago, billy2shots said:

Incredible season! You could be finished before he's 30 which is amazing for a European 1k. 

Thanks mate he does seem on track and hopefully he can keep this up

26 minutes ago, Taff said:

Dude just caught up with this and all i can say is WOW you've found a great young striker there dude and he is smashing his way to the 1K title KIU

Thanks mate he is doing fantastically. Thanks for the support 

7 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Thanks mate he is doing fantastically. Thanks for the support 

No worries dude always glad to lend support to a fellow Viber

Season 6

Transfers

IMG_1484.PNG

Eredivisie 

IMG_1479.PNGDutch Super Cup 

IMG_1431.PNG

Dutch Cup 

IMG_1476.PNG

Champions League

IMG_1478.PNG

Spoiler

Notable Matches

IMG_1438.PNG

Spoiler

Stats and Awards

IMG_1482.PNGIMG_1483.PNGIMG_1432.PNGIMG_1477.PNGIMG_1475.PNG

The Player

IMG_2853.JPG

Andre Silva 

IMG_1480.PNGIMG_1481.PNG

Bit of a drop on last year but still scoring at the same rate

Goal Total (Club) 532 Goals

Goal Total (International) 41 Goals

Total Goals 573 Goals

Well I'm now over half way and on track to finish this in 6 more seasons.

Thanks for reading and comments are appreciated.

4 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Weird how you never seem to get beat

Well I believe it's because  every other team is bad mate. If you look at the table even the mighty Ajax can't keep up. Thanks for the support.