Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM 17 Community Projects

jaymarvels

Over the last year or so we have seen a decline in community driven projects, not only this but a decline in social activity. I think there a many factors that have contributed to this, whether its disengagement, disinterest, or just basically the community being served everything on a plate.

What this thread is for is for the community to throw ideas out there for community driven projects. Think outside the box, it can be the most crazy idea ever, but collaborating ideas together could inspire someone to suggest a really good feasible idea.

Every time someone makes a suggestion/idea I will add it to this OP.

I can't promise that all idea's will be actioned, especially by me, the idea is to inspire people who can't think of an idea but feel that they can action someone else's idea to pick something off the list. Not everything will be easy, but its usually the hard things that are worth it.

We do need to ramp up ideas and community driven projects.

So to start off the list with a couple of suggestions

1. Improved Match Commentary
  2. Modify in game Weather 
  3. Add in playable lower english leagues (constraints - work out how to add additional        leagues, whether as new competitions or merging)
  4. Add in Russian Translation (this is already possible just needs someone to pick the workup)
Edited by jaymarvels
5 hours ago, rseven said:

What kind of improve will it be?

5 hours ago, Dec said:

That would have to be measured by how much is possible.

Probably increasing match commentary response variations, so rather than lets say 10 different "It's a Goal" commentary we could add in 30 so its not so repetitive, we can get creative over what to add.

Great idea Jay. Can't wait to see some great ideas on this thread. 

I would love to see the lower English leagues added as playable some how but that is a dream I will have to hold on to for now .

Oh, I like this idea. These sorts of community projects would be a great boon for the game, and bigger for this comnunity.

Are we leaning toward community made modifications, or are we looking at a community builthat contribution that perhaps SI might stick in if we put together something worthwhile?

7 hours ago, YunBoMi said:

Making a language needs a lot of work

Anyway how can we add lower leagues? We can't make it in 2016?

Like I said this post isn't about ideas that are all possible, but ideas of what we think would be good. Language translation is possible.

8 hours ago, jaymarvels said:

Like I said this post isn't about ideas that are all possible, but ideas of what we think would be good. Language translation is possible.

Do you know how to make program like pge?