Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career From Carrington to Old Trafford

AndersJ

Last career/challenge before the new game.

After demolishing the league with QPR i needed a new challenge.

own rules.

- no transfers in.

- get team dominated by howngrown players.

end of rules.

IMG_1579.PNG

IMG_1581.PNG

Yeah i saw your great challenge. But this surely is a challenge too - my youngsters deliver in 3/4 of the games and then looses to Sunderland 6-3 :D but still its a great challenge

39 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Yeah i saw your great challenge. But this surely is a challenge too - my youngsters deliver in 3/4 of the games and then looses to Sunderland 6-3 :D but still its a great challenge

Yeah, defiantly a good challenge. I have tried to start something similar a few times but never got into the save.

Any greyed out players worth giving contracts to?

Yes there are many - but if you give it 2-3 seasons and improve training facilities - there tends to be a tiny bit of better players comming up the ranks :)

What would you class as a home grown player? Luke Shaw is english but are we saying players only trained at man utd? 

Will give this save a crack, but wanted to check if any rules. 

Will post updates 

Could not sell martial, DDG or Romero so demoted to reserves as I wont use for this save. 

Here are some pics 

Currently won one drawn one and lost one ?

Screenshot_20161027-201820.png

Screenshot_20161027-201831.png

Screenshot_20161027-201836.png

Hey mate there are no "rules" i just made some up :) my hope is just that i can get greyed acadamy players trough to the first team and with them eventually win the league.

so just have fun with what you choose to Do.

btw how the he.. did you sell Schweini for so much. I have had many saves with United and did NEVER manage to sell him bescause of his redicoulous wage.

I have never managed to sell him full stop in prev saves...but i offered him at 0 and bcoz 4 clubs wanted him they come out and offered that haha! 

So if I signed ex academy players such as John Oshea, Welbeck and Fletcher I would still be within the rules lol

IF you sign wes Brown and win the league YES you would imidiately win the challenge LOL :D

my challenge is about the Grey players that "dont exsist ". The once in your reserve team who are made up. Give them a contract and train them and make them Stars :)

@kylieboi88 if you fx look in the reserves - with the right training you can make superstars....

Conlon 4 cup games 4 goals.

marsh, kinnot, Jones all greyed youth players. 

This can be done with the right acadamy in fx England - in Germany its difficult in the first couple of seasons because the Grey players in the reserves are really poor.

IMG_1584.PNG

IMG_1585.PNG

IMG_1586.PNG

IMG_1587.PNG

Update.....

although not as poor as my beloved United in the real life, this is absolute a scandal :) .....my youngsters maybe are to poor in stats in general :)

IMG_1590.PNG