Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Which FM Feature would would you like to see in FMM?

Which FM Feature would would you like to see in FMM?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which FM Feature would would you like to see in FMM?

• Improvements to Backroom Advice given
    • Social Feed Tab & Revamps to News
    • Changes to Transfers & Contracts including more clauses
    • Brexit

1. It's needed for the more casual players. We get less features so not to confuse players yet game confuses as the advice is rubbish and it doesn't tell you that it is. The more in game help given the better players will get so the better features we'll get. 

2. Couldn't care less about it.

3. Needed but needs to be done in spirit of the game. 

4. Don't care at this point, when it impacts real life however it has to be implemented. 

I'd like HT/FT team talks, nothing big but a choice out of like 3-5 little sentences commenting on team performance. For example: when managing Liverpool and losing at HT at home to Sunderland, I'd be bollocking my players to try turn it around.

Would also like an extended deadline day. Does my head in when I finally get an offer for a player I'm trying to get rid of and it comes on the 31st of August and doesn't get done in time because you can only click 'continue' like 3 more times until the window has passed.

2 hours ago, Mikbrown94 said:

I'd like HT/FT team talks, nothing big but a choice out of like 3-5 little sentences commenting on team performance. For example: when managing Liverpool and losing at HT at home to Sunderland, I'd be bollocking my players to try turn it around.

Would also like an extended deadline day. Does my head in when I finally get an offer for a player I'm trying to get rid of and it comes on the 31st of August and doesn't get done in time because you can only click 'continue' like 3 more times until the window has passed.

Deadline day!!! This and more details in tactics

7 hours ago, Mikbrown94 said:

Deadline day is a great idea, the current system is stupid.

Not going to go into detail but team talks are never gonna be in the game. 

1 hour ago, Fish18ish said:

Deadline day is a great idea, the current system is stupid.

Not going to go into detail but team talks are never gonna be in the game. 

Deadline day is largely ignored as most do their business early. Just adds extra clicks for a high proportion of people. The media system in general and transfers need work, not one day.

Why are team talks never going to be in the game? I have pitched work arounds to speed for them to be included to SI and they sound viable and have taken an interest.

Theres actually a few things I want to see in the game.

1. I would love to see better scouting, I would like to see Competition Scouting and more in depth player scouting and it gets on my nerves when a scout report shows a player who is not good enough/likely succeed at the club. Also better coaching.

2. As for social feeds, I would to see facebook integration to go alongside twitter and maybe a record function to upload highlights to upload to Youtube.

3. Would like to see more transfer options and clauses i.e. A buy out clause, Wage Increase/Decrease on Promotion/Relegation

Others I have wanted for years now is playable Reserve/B and Youth Teams as the Academy teams are taking part in the Checkatrade Trophy this season, would also like to see Parent/Feeder links.

One last thing, I would love it if SI could delve deeper into the English National League System, maybe done in a way that you could load up English non-League instead of 4 different leagues it would load up either to Step 4 or Step 6...

Maybe a standalone competitions editor scaled down from the PC versiomn

That last 2 ideas is probably pie in the sky, but I only live in hope for that

I forget something...Better Media in the game with regular press conferences, like the PC version and manager mind games

One more thing, would love to be able organise my own friendly matches and more international competitions i.e. Olympic Games 

Edited by marxistafozzski
11 hours ago, Dec said:

Deadline day is largely ignored as most do their business early. Just adds extra clicks for a high proportion of people. The media system in general and transfers need work, not one day.

Why are team talks never going to be in the game? I have pitched work arounds to speed for them to be included to SI and they sound viable and have taken an interest.

I wasn't aware of that, but whenever I've seen it mentioned, it is fairly quickly dismissed by SI because it takes away from the speedy nature of the game in most cases.

On 28/10/2016 at 22:16, Dec said:

There could be an opt in/out option in preferences regarding deadline day? 

Edited by Mikbrown94
5 minutes ago, Mikbrown94 said:

There could be an opt in/out option in preferences regarding deadline day? 

I would much rather a feature that isn't designed for a small proportion at this stage

2 minutes ago, Dec said:

I would much rather a feature that isn't designed for a small proportion at this stage

True. It would be good for me personally as I'm always looking for a last minute deal haha

Edited by Mikbrown94

In order to build more of a legacy i would like to see historical data such as historical scoring charts, all time league and club top scorers and assists, cup scoring charts, all past recipients of player awards, favorite club players and staff etc.

I have mentioned this before and no one else seems to be too bothered by it but player hoarding by big clubs drives me mad. Consistently teams like Real Madrid and Man City buy the top players only for them never to play because they already have 6 top players in that position. For example recently on a save Real, who already have Benzema, Bale, Ronaldo and Jese plus coutless youth player bought Lukaku, Aguerro and Giroud, all on massive contracts. Somehow it was Aguerro who never played but unless you're managing one of the mega rich clubs you can never meet wage demands even though he hasn't played a game in years...

6 hours ago, Joewins said:

In order to build more of a legacy i would like to see historical data such as historical scoring charts, all time league and club top scorers and assists, cup scoring charts, all past recipients of player awards, favorite club players and staff etc.

I have mentioned this before and no one else seems to be too bothered by it but player hoarding by big clubs drives me mad. Consistently teams like Real Madrid and Man City buy the top players only for them never to play because they already have 6 top players in that position. For example recently on a save Real, who already have Benzema, Bale, Ronaldo and Jese plus coutless youth player bought Lukaku, Aguerro and Giroud, all on massive contracts. Somehow it was Aguerro who never played but unless you're managing one of the mega rich clubs you can never meet wage demands even though he hasn't played a game in years...

2nd part is so true

Player hoarding has always been a big issue on FMM, and on the PC version too. It's one of the most annoying ones though. A simple solution would be to make the top teams less willing to sell their best players, whatever the transfer fee.

Not a big deal, but I would love squad numbers. Just like such minor improvements because I want a realistic game. I really really hate the fact the licence fix was "closed down". It ruins the game for me, when I finally reach the Champions League final and play SLB

I have no idea if this is on FM or not but I want more stats in match and outside of it, the more info the better. 

With goalkeepers I want to see save and collection stats, how they do with high balls, how they handle crosses, how they handle corners and so on. Keepers are the hardest role for me to fill within a squad and it's because the info is lacking, with a striker we can look at goals and assists but with keepers we're shooting in the dark. This is even more important now as we have multiple keeper roles, historic stats like passing and one on ones would make such a difference. 

Distance covered could also be a good one as it could show who's not working for the team and it's a stat that's growing in popularity currently. 

Heatmaps/average position could be a complete game changer. We can't currently view the entire match which I'm fine with however what happens when we aren't watching? Heatmaps could be a great way of showing us what our players are doing and it would also help us find any issues with roles while also showing how different each player is, basically how their stats impact how they play the role.

Where shots are taken from, this would allow you to identify any players who waste chances from distance, or what area is strong or weak both in attack and defence. The shot tally ticking up doesn't really tell the entire picture. 

Basically the more stats the better as IMO this game should be played off stats and not the visuals and I think we're at the point where more is better. 

17 hours ago, Ashez said:

I have no idea if this is on FM or not but I want more stats in match and outside of it, the more info the better. 

With goalkeepers I want to see save and collection stats, how they do with high balls, how they handle crosses, how they handle corners and so on. Keepers are the hardest role for me to fill within a squad and it's because the info is lacking, with a striker we can look at goals and assists but with keepers we're shooting in the dark. This is even more important now as we have multiple keeper roles, historic stats like passing and one on ones would make such a difference. 

Distance covered could also be a good one as it could show who's not working for the team and it's a stat that's growing in popularity currently. 

Heatmaps/average position could be a complete game changer. We can't currently view the entire match which I'm fine with however what happens when we aren't watching? Heatmaps could be a great way of showing us what our players are doing and it would also help us find any issues with roles while also showing how different each player is, basically how their stats impact how they play the role.

Where shots are taken from, this would allow you to identify any players who waste chances from distance, or what area is strong or weak both in attack and defence. The shot tally ticking up doesn't really tell the entire picture. 

Basically the more stats the better as IMO this game should be played off stats and not the visuals and I think we're at the point where more is better. 

I'm with you there mate 

15 hours ago, janste1 said:

I would like to replace leagues mid career so your not tied to those four leagues all the way through

Yes that would be great

Match day assignments. I haven't played much FM, but the bits I have played the pre-match tactical screen was what grabbed me. Assigning specific defenders to mark or double team certain members of the opposition. Choosing whether to try to smother them entirely or just force them onto the wrong foot...

Maybe it ultimately turns into pointless clicking for a minor bonus, but anything on the tactical side would be a dream addition.