Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Which Game Is The Best?

Robbrown172

What FMM/FMH Game Is The Best?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What FMM/FMH Game Is The Best?

• Earlier Editions (PSP)

A lot has changed since the first Football Manager Mobile (Formerly known as Football Manager Handheld) rolled out back in April 2006 for the PSP.

There's been many great, and poor features that have been introduced. Some have stayed, and some have come and gone.

What is your favourite Football Manager Mobile/Handheld title and why?

There's a poll to vote, and after you've voted, explain why you have chosen that specific game. 

Thanks!

I voted for 2013 but as in the year of 2013. With the game being available on PSP and IOS that year it offered a great contrast, when I was sick of PSP I could jump to IOS and so on, it kept the game fresh all year around. 

2013 on IOS was extremely goal heavy and the tactics engine allowed a lot of creativity and madness which is what I enjoyed, it felt like anything was possible and it was so much fun to play but slightly too easy. 

2013 is the game I enjoyed the most but the best is likely 2014. 2014 was more balanced than 13 while having some new features, I didn't like 2014 to begin with but i grew to love it. 2015 and 2016 are the two worst in the series for me personally, I've got little enjoyment out of them compared to previous years. The game has hardly changed and the bugs in both versions have been game breaking to a point of stupidness (stamina bug last year and 442 bug this).