Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Farewell to FMM16

Taff

With my last career on FMM16 now completed and the game drawing to a close with the imminent release of FMM17 weather you loved or hated FMM16 I personally just wanted to say thanks to a few fellow Vibers

Firstly to @AndersJ who has been a close friend for me on Vibe since last years game, he has always been there to offer advice, help and some great careers I hope we meet again in FMM17 to carry on what has been a great reason for me to log on to Vibe and play FMM16

To @danovic78 who has been one of the main reasons to play the game this year thanks to his brilliant challenges inc Follow the Zlat, Converted Winger, AC Milan go Dutch and many many more, you have been the go to man when I start getting bored and need a good challenge hope to see you creating more great challenges in the future

To @Mikee1984 and @Real_Random both of whom have been there commenting on my various careers, challenge attempts and tactics and always with a kind word of support or advice when you need it

To @kts365 who's 2K greyed out player career has been one of the best to follow this year, and even though he whooped me in the Golden Oldies Challenge I hope to see much more from him in FMM17

To @Risheek for another of my favourite careers this year in the SAF challenge (I still regret not finishing it) but a great idea and again always there for a helpful word if you needed it

To @Xxandx who along with Mikee1984, AndersJ and myself tried and ultimatly failed to come up with a working 433 for all teams but it was an honour working with them all

And finally to @Ashez, @Dec and @billy2shots simply for being the Vibe Legends that they are and all are willing to help out all those on vibe with anything and I think that I speak for everyone when I say thank you to these three

And to everyone else on vibe who has commented, created, and contributed thank you

Hope to see you all in FMM17 

Taff god dammit that is a good write :)!

First of is, i would not have enjoyed FM so much, if you had not spent so many hours of testing on various tactics and ways to get the game working probally. Second i have respect for you because you always keep a good tone in your threads in the forum.

last and not least - its "nerding" with tactics and writing with guys like you that makes this fun, so although i will have fewer hours i can spent here because of weird extra jobs on the internet, i will surely comeback and talk with you and the other guys......and bring Glory to Parma :)!

FM16 never really gained the traction that the previous games did. As such it was even more important that people like @Taff provided exciting content to follow. With out you and the others you mention Vibe would have ground to a standstill. 

You accomplished a lot this year and let's hope you were just warming up for 2017 and you can continue to impress us all with your careers. 

Thanks @Tafffor the mention, pleased that some of my challenges were picked up. Have got some lined up already for FMM17, just need to fine tune them and of course with two new leagues there is more possible new challenges.

48 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Thanks @Tafffor the mention, pleased that some of my challenges were picked up. Have got some lined up already for FMM17, just need to fine tune them and of course with two new leagues there is more possible new challenges.

I'm genuinely more excited about this than 2017 haha. 

As for my mention Taff i can only say thank you, I've personally felt like I've had a poor year but knowing the site has guys like you and those mentioned above around is a relief and inspiring. I think the careers forum could be really strong next year, I just hope I'll be able to be apart of it :). 

12 minutes ago, Ashez said:

As for my mention Taff i can only say thank you, I've personally felt like I've had a poor year but knowing the site has guys like you and those mentioned above around is a relief and inspiring. I think the careers forum could be really strong next year, I just hope I'll be able to be apart of it :). 

Ha,Ha..thanks Ash. they might be rubbish challenges that no-one will like!

2 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Ha,Ha..thanks Ash. they might be rubbish challenges that no-one will like!

Impossible! If I get into 2017 I'm certainly going to do some of your older challenges! I almost did this year but a mixture of them being so popular (I don't see point of identical saves being posted at same time, be unique in timing and challenges) and me not playing the game much meant I never got around to them. 

14 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Impossible! If I get into 2017 I'm certainly going to do some of your older challenges! I almost did this year but a mixture of them being so popular (I don't see point of identical saves being posted at same time, be unique in timing and challenges) and me not playing the game much meant I never got around to them. 

Yeah, defiantly agree with you regarding timing of challenges, so hopefully the more challenges up there will see more different careers.

Thanks for the kind words mate, you are one of the main reasons I've kept coming back to this site following your epic careers has been great and inspired me also. Been a bit inactive of late I'm hoping I can get the love back in time for fmm17 and continue to get involved with this  great site and the great people on it.

Thanks for the mention mate. I honestly don't think I deserve it because I have been here for a shorter time than everyone else. Hopefully you can keep up the high career output next year because your careers are of the highest quality.

15 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Taff god dammit that is a good write :)!

First of is, i would not have enjoyed FM so much, if you had not spent so many hours of testing on various tactics and ways to get the game working probally. Second i have respect for you because you always keep a good tone in your threads in the forum.

last and not least - its "nerding" with tactics and writing with guys like you that makes this fun, so although i will have fewer hours i can spent here because of weird extra jobs on the internet, i will surely comeback and talk with you and the other guys......and bring Glory to Parma :)!

13 hours ago, billy2shots said:

FM16 never really gained the traction that the previous games did. As such it was even more important that people like @Taff provided exciting content to follow. With out you and the others you mention Vibe would have ground to a standstill. 

You accomplished a lot this year and let's hope you were just warming up for 2017 and you can continue to impress us all with your careers. 

10 hours ago, danovic78 said:

9 hours ago, Ashez said:

5 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Thanks for the kind words mate, you are one of the main reasons I've kept coming back to this site following your epic careers has been great and inspired me also. Been a bit inactive of late I'm hoping I can get the love back in time for fmm17 and continue to get involved with this  great site and the great people on it.

5 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Thanks for the mention mate. I honestly don't think I deserve it because I have been here for a shorter time than everyone else. Hopefully you can keep up the high career output next year because your careers are of the highest quality.

Cheers for the praise guys but I wouldn't have been half as invested had you guys not helped with tactic advice, challenges and careers to follow

Let's hope we can all make FMM17 as productive as this year

See you all on the other side

Thanks lad. Your input is one of the things that haspoil kept me coming back here again and again and forced me not to give up on my challenges. and I look forward to competing with you on fmm17