Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Massive VNL budget?

kts365

So before the new game arrives I decided to start unemployed and eventually ended up at Margate.

They were 19th after 23 games and I got them to the playoffs but lost. 

The next season I won the league and had an incredible FA cup run.

So I moved up to the VNL and was offered these budgets. 

Screenshot_20161113-222828.png

Screenshot_20161113-222823.png

This is a huge transfer budget.

Is this due to this cup run?

Screenshot_20161112-100919.png

Screenshot_20161112-100929.png

2 league 1 sides.

Screenshot_20161112-183213.png

A premier league team.

Screenshot_20161112-191555.png

And finally we got knocked out.

52 minutes ago, Dec said:

Just check please, do you have sugar daddy on?

Nope. Definitely not. No mention of the team being in the money or anything either. Also I had a normal (read awful) VNS budget last season.

This is not that unusual , I took over Woking after being promoted back into the VNS and was given 4.7M ! 

This was quite handy though as I had to acquire a complete Squad , the balance in finances wasn't quite right though as the budget they had for wages had to be supplemented quite heavily from the Transfer pot , spent around 1M on the Squad and had to Adjust budgets to cover the wages.

I was amazed as I'd just left Hibernian who only gave me 26K and a pretty similar Wage budget.

Definitely no sugar daddy 

18 minutes ago, Rossma said:

This is not that unusual , I took over Woking after being promoted back into the VNS and was given 4.7M ! 

This was quite handy though as I had to acquire a complete Squad , the balance in finances wasn't quite right though as the budget they had for wages had to be supplemented quite heavily from the Transfer pot , spent around 1M on the Squad and had to Adjust budgets to cover the wages.

I was amazed as I'd just left Hibernian who only gave me 26K and a pretty similar Wage budget.

Definitely no sugar daddy 

That's just ridiculous.

Possibly it's because you have an unfilled squad? I recently got an insane wage budget after moving to a Freiburg who had only ~7 players which evened out to a substantial transfer budget too.

2 hours ago, nitrousoxide said:

Possibly it's because you have an unfilled squad? I recently got an insane wage budget after moving to a Freiburg who had only ~7 players which evened out to a substantial transfer budget too.

Had around 28 players. I'd been there a season and a half. unless you were referring to rossma

19 hours ago, kts365 said:

Had around 28 players. I'd been there a season and a half. unless you were referring to rossma

Yeah, was referring to rossma, forgot to quote his post! Not too sure about your case, it's surely a curious one :)

I had managed Hibernian previously who had an unfilled squad and was given 26K transfer budget and 30K wage budget was expected to stay clear from relegation in the Scottish Premiership , where Woking too had an unfilled squad and where Vanarama National league South and I was given 4.7M and wage budget 12K originally but once I bought a squas had adjust finaces from Transfer budget to Wage budget, the was to fight bravely against relegation.

4 hours ago, Rossma said:

I had managed Hibernian previously who had an unfilled squad and was given 26K transfer budget and 30K wage budget was expected to stay clear from relegation in the Scottish Premiership , where Woking too had an unfilled squad and where Vanarama National league South and I was given 4.7M and wage budget 12K originally but once I bought a squas had adjust finaces from Transfer budget to Wage budget, the was to fight bravely against relegation.

I took Hibs to the Europa League semi's (begrudgingly) and only got £200k the following season. Well under wage budget too.