Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What time will FMM2017 be released

Joewins

Quite possibly 1 minute past midnight on Thursday Morning , I've had apps been available then .

Pretty sure I've downloaded on the morning of release on previous years before going into work. :) 

The last two years (if not more) Miles has announced that it's available on the night before official release, around 9pm, so I'm hoping it's ready for us tomorrow night 

Yeah historically it's rather hit and miss of when it appears and who can find it and who can't lol. Release day can be manic haha. I wouldn't plan your day around it :). 

The actual launch time is not yet 100% confirmed. Not saying you guys are way off the mark but there are a few moving parts so I do not want you to be annoyed if it doesn't make that time

1 hour ago, Marc Duffy said:

The actual launch time is not yet 100% confirmed. Not saying you guys are way off the mark but there are a few moving parts so I do not want you to be annoyed if it doesn't make that time

What does 'a few moving parts mean'?

Those moving parts would likely be the iOS and Android markets. After submitting their respective applications to both for review and posting, it's out of SI's hands exactly when the products become available for sale. They've probably done everything to ensure it happens as smoothly as possible, but if staff at Apple or Google drag their feet for a couple of hours/days there isn't much that can be done about it. A very unlikely circumstance, all that said. 

As I said it usually just randomly appears, my advice is keep an eye out here as a link will appear, historically that's the quickest way to get it conpared to constantly searching the App Store.